Trump leads all in new primary poll...

I've said all along... Desantis isn't going to run. This poll only bolsters that opinion.

It's going to be Trump vs Biden.

This is complete rubbish.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years.

Trump worked to end internal immigration and gave us the lowest illegal immigration of our lifetime.

Trump worked to establish fair trade with China.

Trump cut the corporate tax rate...a b.s. tax that corporations just pass on to us.

Trump slashed onerous regulations.

Trump gave us three supreme court justices that interpret the Constitution traditionally...not using the flawed "living document" theory.

The whole time hamstrung by the fake Russian Collusion Hoax perpetuated by the Democrats and their propaganda allies, the legacy media.

Oh good lord. Trump didn't GIVE us anything.
The economy was on the mends when Trump took office. He and the country in about 2017 started enjoying the recovery that had taken place. If Trump, Ryan and Pelosi hadn't went on their $7 trillion spending spree, the inflation wouldn't be as high as it is.
It takes up to 2 years before a presidents policies start showing up in the economy. And even those are minimal. Very minimal. But the borrow and spend policies, they show up in drastic ways because it devalues the currency by a lot. <<Inflation

This economic downturn is going to correct itself again, and who ever is president then, is going to look like he's amazing. Someone like Trump or Biden will go on another spending spree and help create the next economic downturn.

About immigration. What Trump did was fail to realize why we have such an immigration problem. It's simply the value of the USD is so over inflated, that it's almost impossible for Mexicans to turn down the chance to come here. Their minimum wage is $7 per DAY (Yes, per day). They can make as much in one day here, as they can in almost 2 weeks in Mexico and south America.
To solve the immigration problem there's only one thing that needs to be done. And that's to equalize the USD with the PESO. Or at least get close to it.
This would solve 90% of not only our immigration woes, but also our outsourcing jobs woes.

I could go through the whole list. But I seriously doubt you even understand anything I'm posting anyways. Inflation, monetary policies, USD values over inflated. It's probably greek to you. Which is why you still think Trump is a conservative. You've completely ignored the list I posted. Everything on that list was factual to a T. But you're not going to look any of it up, because you're as loyal as these Biden supporters. You don't want to know the truth.
You just want information from Pro Trump sources, so you don't have to admit you were wrong.

P.S. I was the same way about Reagan, as you are about Trump now. But I learned my lesson. When Reagans record came out on the internet (in the late 90's), I was dumbfounded to realize how liberal Reagan was. Trump is Reagan part II. The only difference is, you have access to information and you're still loyal to the north eastern liberal, Trump.

It's going to be the Democrats worst nightmare...Trump 2024.
Actually not – it’s a dream come true for Democrats.

That those on the reprehensible right who hate America and want to destroy our democracy would vote for the likes of Trump comes as no surprise.

But as in 2020, the majority of the voters will once again reject Trump.

I've said all along... Desantis isn't going to run. This poll only bolsters that opinion.

It's going to be Trump vs Biden.

And Trump will lose, because the country is sick of Trump. And they're too stupid to stop voting for the lesser of two evils.

Time will tell. One battle at a time.

This one is already all but won.

Trump has a long time to go, and a lot of enemies to make. What he's doing to DeSantis is just a drop in the bucket. Trump is going to turn FL blue again, at least for the POTUS votes.
Luckily, DeSantis won't be up for election in 2024.

Forum List

Back