Trump leads all in new primary poll...

So what you're saying is that if the GOP loses, it'll be because the dems cheated. Not because so many are just sick of Trump. LMAO..

Man, you Trump supporters have it bad.

Yes I am saying that.
Dems cheated to win the presidency just as Kari Lake got screwed.
You are the epitome of todays democrats,win at all costs America be damned.
If it continues you'll regret it in the future for what dems want is the destruction of the west.

Fake news.

Where are fiscal conservatives going to get more of what they crave from government... Trump, or Biden?

If given the choice you choose Biden or choose to sit the election out which is the equivalent of allow Biden to win...then you're no fiscal conservatives...just another lying Never Trumper.

We didn't anything good from either one of them. Which is why we didn't vote for either one of them.
Over $6 trillion in just 4 years? WTF is wrong with you people? And why in god name can't you see how liberal that is?
Not to mention the other things on that list?

And no, that list isn't "fake news." Everything on that list I have researched from top to bottom, trying to find a way to support Trump. But I'm not loyal. So I felt all those "slaps in the face." Where as his loyalist, just begged for more.
The deal with China, should've been a slap in the face. But you ignored it.
His penny anti tax cuts, not even 5%, with all those tax deductions he eliminated, made it revenue neutral to the government. And you just ignored it.

That's some 100% liberal crap he fed us for 4 years. And you people just smile and wave like it's something actual conservatives do.

The political lines
Fiscal Conservatives..............................................^Center^............................Trump and his supporters.....Biden and the dems

Let me see if I get this right

The part of Trumps record that you Trump supporters ignore.

He funded Planned Parenthood and gender studies in appropriations bills that he signed into law.
He gave $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black communities. (The Platinum Plan)
He assaulted our 2A with his bump stock ban.
He eliminated the debt ceiling for 2 years.
In 4 years, he spent only $2 trillion less than Obama spent in 8.
All his, Ryan's and Pelosi's spending (that he signed off on) helped to create the inflation disaster we seen in Biden's first year.
He helped initiate the oil bust cycle in April of 2020 (9 months before Biden took office) with his deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil companies to DECREASE oil production.

And this is the liberal you're rooting for, for the 2024 POTUS?

Trump has taking you loyalist so far the left of center, I doubt you can even see center anymore.
That list of stuff above is some BS that I'd expect out of Biden.
This is complete rubbish.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years.

Trump worked to end internal immigration and gave us the lowest illegal immigration of our lifetime.

Trump worked to establish fair trade with China.

Trump cut the corporate tax rate...a b.s. tax that corporations just pass on to us.

Trump slashed onerous regulations.

Trump gave us three supreme court justices that interpret the Constitution traditionally...not using the flawed "living document" theory.

The whole time hamstrung by the fake Russian Collusion Hoax perpetuated by the Democrats and their propaganda allies, the legacy media.

Yes I am saying that.
Dems cheated to win the presidency just as Kari Lake got screwed.
You are the epitome of todays democrats,win at all costs America be damned.
If it continues you'll regret it in the future for what dems want is the destruction of the west.

Don't be ridiculous. I don't think this country has ever had a fair election. Hell, we ain't never had a fair primary either.
I was in that game, several years ago when I was vying to be a GOP delegate. I know how that game is played, how it's rigged and why.
And all you got to do to see for yourself, is sign up at your local RNC headquarters and get involved. You'll see how they shun republicans when they're not supporting the RNC's chosen one. Even before the states primary. Especially before the states primary, if you wanna know the truth.

We didn't anything good from either one of them. Which is why we didn't vote for either one of them.
Over $6 trillion in just 4 years? WTF is wrong with you people? And why in god name can't you see how liberal that is?
Not to mention the other things on that list?

And no, that list isn't "fake news." Everything on that list I have researched from top to bottom, trying to find a way to support Trump. But I'm not loyal. So I felt all those "slaps in the face." Where as his loyalist, just begged for more.
The deal with China, should've been a slap in the face. But you ignored it.
His penny anti tax cuts, not even 5%, with all those tax deductions he eliminated, made it revenue neutral to the government. And you just ignored it.

That's some 100% liberal crap he fed us for 4 years. And you people just smile and wave like it's something actual conservatives do.

The political lines
Fiscal Conservatives..............................................^Center^............................Trump and his supporters.....Biden and the dems
Simple question.

If you got your candidate...would you expect us to support that candidate in the General Election?

Because you would lose by a Goldwater-esque landslide without us.

Voters Don’t Want Trump or Biden in ‘24​

Both candidates are losing support amid elevated concerns about their ages and the direction of the country.

Forty-eight percent of voters in a Politico/Morning Consult survey say that Trump should definitely not run again in 2024, while a further 13 percent say he should probably not run. Meanwhile, 46% of voters say that Biden should definitely not run, while 18% say he probably should not run.

US News…a liberal rag.

Don't be ridiculous. I don't think this country has ever had a fair election. Hell, we ain't never had a fair primary either.
I was in that game, several years ago when I was vying to be a GOP delegate. I know how that game is played, how it's rigged and why.
And all you got to do to see for yourself, is sign up at your local RNC headquarters and get involved. You'll see how they shun republicans when they're not supporting the RNC's chosen one. Even before the states primary. Especially before the states primary, if you wanna know the truth.
The primary is rigged...to give us Milquetoast Rinos.

A fair primary would weight States that actually vote Republican in the General Election.

If that rule was instituted, we'd never get another RINO.

Trump defeated the fix because he was a New Yorker.

Well we know how the last match between Biden and Trump went. Still it will be fun again as Trump again claims that the election was stolen. I certainly miss those days. I wonder if he loses the primary will he blame the democrats for submitting false votes. His foundation was shut down due to misuse of funds.

So to keep this from happen, I would ask that his supporters send Trump money so that he will not have to be humiliated again. Money seems to make him happy but I am sure he misses Melanie calling him President Trump come here and do my bidding.

Oh well if he looses then he can run again in another 4 years.

Well we know how the last match between Biden and Trump went. Still it will be fun again as Trump again claims that the election was stolen. I certainly miss those days. I wonder if he loses the primary will he blame the democrats for submitting false votes. His foundation was shut down due to misuse of funds.

So to keep this from happen, I would ask that his supporters send Trump money so that he will not have to be humiliated again. Money seems to make him happy but I am sure he misses Melanie calling him President Trump come here and do my bidding.

Oh well if he looses then he can run again in another 4 years.
Don't worry; the 2AM ballots will be burnt.

Forum List

Back