Trump Lawyers Say They Have Proof CIA Held Conference Calls With AOC, Bernie, And 200 Others On How To Commit Sabotage...People Are Going To Jail

Now this is fucking funny Sidney Powell if so much of a fucking hack Carlson won't even believer her until she presents concrete proof. Goddamn the left didn't cry and whine this much in the month post 2016 election. So now we know who are the real snowflakes.
Going on Tucker Carlson's program and providing essential information that leaves it vulnerable to
media hacks or people that would wish to doxx and harass witnesses is not the brightest thing to do
at this vital moment in time.

NOTHING is as important as making sure Powell's testimony in front of the Supreme Court goes off
successfully. If that means Tucker Carlson gets butt hurt momentarily, then so be it.

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

But is enough to convince conservatives that they were cheated
Yeah....and the Democrats have proof of Russian Collusion too.
Only difference here is this time they actually have the proof.
Whether or not it ever sees the light of day is another story.

BTW, Dominion also counts how many new COVID cases are reported.

View attachment 419339

There was/is plenty of proof of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Read the Mueller report and the
DOJ indictments of Russian hackers.

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

View attachment 419339

There was/is plenty of proof of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Read the Mueller report and the
Mueller concluded there was no proof but we know your feelings Trump his facts

I have proof!

View attachment 419339

That is incorrect. He concluded that there were no grounds to charge anyone with the crime of
CONSPIRACY. He absolutely concluded that there was widespread collusion between Russian agents
and the Trump campaign.

Why do you freaks continue to lie about shit that has been proven?

Here is a primer for you...since you never read the report.

I have proof!

But .. but...but ...I was raped by Kavanaugh however don’t remember when, where or how.
She told her story well before Kavanaugh became a judge
Kavanaugh was a frisky young man, Republicans ignored it.

Just like they ignored Trump demanding bribes from Ukraine

I have proof!

View attachment 419339

That is incorrect. He concluded that there were no grounds to charge anyone with the crime of
CONSPIRACY. He absolutely concluded that there was widespread collusion between Russian agents
and the Trump campaign.

If he had concluded what you incorrectly stated then there would have been penalties or charges for it
You are operating from the typical liberal assumption that Muller had to declare Trump “not guilty” which is merely your feeling and you feel that Muller supported you feelings which he did not

I have proof!

But .. but...but ...I was raped by Kavanaugh however don’t remember when, where or how.
She told her story well before Kavanaugh became a judge
Kavanaugh was a frisky young man, Republicans ignored it.

Just like they ignored Trump demanding bribes from Ukraine
0-2

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.

I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

Trump has nobody else to blame but himself if he does not get reelected,he had FOUR years to get rid of that evil organization and yet he never lifted one finger to even try.foolish,

I have proof!
This just gets more and more insane. Holy shit.
This is like that pile of folders Trump showed on a table during his first press conference. The one's filled with blank paper, but reported to contain his authorizations to turn over all his holdings to his children.

Trump barred reporters from examining stacks of folders at ...
thehill.com › blogs › blog-briefing-room › news › 313...

Jan 11, 2017 — President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday wouldn't allow reporters to see piles of documents displayed at his press conference, which he ...

What was in those folders at Donald Trump's press conference ...
www.bostonglobe.com › politics › 2017/01/12 › story

Jan 12, 2017 — After Donald Trump's closely watched news conference, a burning ... what the pile of papers was — other than another of Trump's stage props.

I have proof!

View attachment 419339

and the Trump campaign.

If he had concluded what you incorrectly stated then there would have been penalties or charges for it
You are operating from the typical liberal assumption that Muller had to declare Trump “not guilty” which is merely your feeling and you feel that Muller supported you feelings which he did not

No. He clearly stated that he WOULD NOT CHARGE the president with any crime as it was not DOJ policy to do so.

Mueller outlined areas where criminal activity took place. Read the report.

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.

I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

Trump has nobody else to blame but himself if he does not get reelected,he had FOUR years to get rid of that evil organization and yet he never lifted one finger to even try.foolish,

There is no if. He lost.

I have proof!

View attachment 419339
Exactly,well said

Forum List

Back