Trump Lawyers Say They Have Proof CIA Held Conference Calls With AOC, Bernie, And 200 Others On How To Commit Sabotage...People Are Going To Jail

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

But is enough to convince conservatives that they were cheated
But .. but...but ...I was raped by Kavanaugh however don’t remember when, where or how.
She told her story well before Kavanaugh became a judge
Kavanaugh was a frisky young man, Republicans ignored it.

Just like they ignored Trump demanding bribes from Ukraine
She waited until his nomination to go public.

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.
It's a Democratic Party boiler room. They used "unbreakable encryption" until they got wired. She's calling for WitSec for her sources.
I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.
Indeed. WitSec isn't safe from these sorts of criminals.

I heard this yesterday afternoon. Sidney Powell said on Newsmax that they have proof of the CIA working with Bernie Sanders, AOC, and at least 200 others on how to sabotage the Trump Administration.

I expect them to start cleaning house in the CIA and the FBI in the next few weeks. Regardless of the outcome of the election....this is treason.....sedition....whatever you want to call it.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

And is this more of the 'damning', 'irrefutable' evidence that will 'blow the lid off this whole election'........until anyone wants to actually see it?

And with a 2 1/2 hour newsconference.......she didn't think to mention this explosive new allegation?

Its a bombshell a day with her! Again, assuming you don't ever want to see what she's referring to.

She also said that Bernie Sanders knows Hillary used Dominion Software to cheat him out of his spot on the Democratic ticket and that he accepted a bribe to keep silent. All of this has been ignored by the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, etc.

And is this more of the 'damning', 'irrefutable' evidence that will 'blow the lid off this whole election'........until anyone wants to actually see it?

And with a 2 1/2 hour newsconference.......she didn't think to mention this explosive new allegation?

Its a bombshell a day with her! Again, assuming you don't ever want to see what she's referring to.

Seriously.....do you actually believe that stiff Joe Biden got 80 million votes?
There's no fucking way.

Seriously.....do you actually believe that stiff Joe Biden got 80 million votes?
There's no fucking way.

Yes

If Trump got over 70 million Biden can easily get over 80 million.

There's no fucking way.

Says you, citing you. And you've already insisted that you can't be convinced of Joe Biden's victory....which is an explicitly irrational position. As the evidence should convince any rational person.

So your source (you) is irrational, ignoring evidence for no particular reason, forming elaborate conspiracies with no evidence.

Meanwhile, we have fantastic evidence of the election outcome: the tallies of votes cast provided by each state.

All of which you ignore.

No thank you.

There's no fucking way.

Says you, citing you. And you've already insisted that you can't be convinced of Joe Biden's victory....which is an explicitly irrational position. As the evidence should convince any rational person.

So your source (you) is irrational, ignoring evidence for no particular reason, forming elaborate conspiracies with no evidence.

Meanwhile, we have fantastic evidence of the election outcome: the tallies of votes cast provided by each state.

All of which you ignore.

No thank you.

Seriously, there is no way.
After what we've been seeing in Democrat controlled cities....there's no fucking way that they would vote for at minimum 4 more years of riots and lockdowns. No way they would be stupid enough to believe the media after the way they've been caught red-handed lying to us. No way they wanted a corrupt asshole like Biden who can't make it past 9am till he needs a nap. JUST NO FUCKING WAY YOUR AVERAGE AMERICAN COULD BE THAT GOD DAMNED STUPID!!!

There's no fucking way.

All of which you ignore.

No thank you.

Seriously, there is no way.
After what we've been seeing in Democrat controlled cities....there's no fucking way that they would vote for at minimum 4 more years of riots and lockdowns. No way they would be stupid enough to believe the media after the way they've been caught red-handed lying to us. No way they wanted a corrupt asshole like Biden who can't make it past 9am till he needs a nap. JUST NO FUCKING WAY YOUR AVERAGE AMERICAN COULD BE THAT GOD DAMNED STUPID!!!

I get that you're irrational and can't be convinced by evidence.

But why would I ignore evidence that clearly demonstrates the election outcome: the tallies of votes cast in each of the 50 states?

And why would I accept your wildly complicated conspiracy without superb evidence to support it, which you have none of?

There's no fucking way.

Yes

That makes no sense. The most people that have ever voted in an election is 132-136 million. That includes all of the dead people. Now all of the sudden we have close to 160 million people voting. Where did they all come from, Central America? Explain how 124% of registered voters ended up voting in Democrat districts?

Nope....the only reason they fabricated 80 million is because that's what they needed to prevent the will of over 70 million voters. Democrat brought in fake ballots in Philly, Atlanta, and Detroit and simply kept recounting them till they got the votes they needed to counter a Trump landslide win.

There's no fucking way.

Yes

That makes no sense. The most people that have ever voted in an election is 132-136 million. That includes all of the dead people. Now all of the sudden we have close to 160 million people voting. Where did they all come from, Central America? Explain how 124% of registered voters ended up voting in Democrat districts?

Nope....the only reason they fabricated 80 million is because that's what they needed to prevent the will of over 70 million voters. Democrat brought in fake ballots in Philly, Atlanta, and Detroit and simply kept recounting them till they got the votes they needed to counter a Trump landslide win.

No evidence of fabricating 1mllion votes much less 80 millions.

A high voter turnout merely reflects how important this specific election was.

It is not evidence of any fraud to anyone with any intelligence,

There's no fucking way.

Yes

Yeah right.....sure....uh-huh.

Biden was lucky to get 100 people at his events.
Trump had 20,000-50,000.
Use your brain, dipshit.

There's no fucking way.

Yes

Trump had 20,000-50,000.
Use your brain, dipshit.

And he's known as a Regional Covid 19 Distributor as well.

There's no fucking way.

Yes

Trump had 20,000-50,000.
Use your brain, dipshit.

That is irrelevant

The fact is if Trump can get over 70 million Biden can get 0over 80 and no evidence sugests otherwise

There's no fucking way.

Yes

Trump had 20,000-50,000.
Use your brain, dipshit.

Biden wasn't holding large scale events because of the pandemic......due to it being unsafe.

Ask Herman Cain how good a Trump rally is for your health.

There's no fucking way.

Yes

Or....your entire voter fabrication fantasy is just a coping mechanism. As there's simply no evidence of it.

Bernie would be part of that call since he knew he got jobbed in 2016 with the same system and got a good dose of STFU and take this million dollar beach house or else.

"Nothing ever happens to people who don't talk."

Said to the Delaware PC shop owner by The FBI when he tried to report what he found on Hunter Biden's laptop!

Bernie would be part of that call since he knew he got jobbed in 2016 with the same system and got a good dose of STFU and take this million dollar beach house or else.

"Nothing ever happens to people who don't talk."

Said to the Delaware PC shop owner by The FBI when he tried to report what he found on Hunter Biden's laptop!

What call? Remember.....you guys can't factually establish that the call exists.

Its a story a now fired lawyer told you, backed by no evidence.

I have proof!

Which I’m not actually going to show anyone and that will not hold up in a court of law.

But is enough to convince conservatives that they were cheated
Yeah....and the Democrats have proof of Russian Collusion too.
Only difference here is this time they actually have the proof.
Whether or not it ever sees the light of day is another story.

BTW, Dominion also counts how many new COVID cases are reported.

View attachment 419339
Well, they should immediately be removed from that process. They packed up all of their offices btw. Nothing to see there, right?

Forum List

Back