Trump Lawyer: Krebs to Be Executed

Crack legal team ya got there wing nuts.

Jesus these people can't crawl back under their rocks fast enough

Considering how 'wigged out' a lot of these Trumpers are, Krebs better get some personal security protection ala Michigan Governor Whitman.

DiGenova. Mob Lawyer......LOL

Let's see the better options.
Cohen......Nope....Convicted
Powell......Cray-Cray......take it to court and lie your ass off, like your master.
Sekulow.......another idiot.

When in the MOB, you can only get Mob Lawyers.

How else do you deal with traitors?
Only in screwed up Trumplandia is someone who defended this nation against foreign interference a “traitor”. The greatest danger to this nation are Trumpers who attack our patriots as traitors. It is despicable. Xi and Putin would love Frank’s post.
I am a patriot and a veteran of the cold war, and i have yet to find a prog patriot. The two words are oxymoronic progressive and patriot. But now for the real issue, when the final decision is made, and fraud is very evident, yes the states can revoke the election results and put the onus on the states to make the decision. All because your prog masters thought they could get away with the biggest theft in the history of the United States, and what is very sad, but typical, you prog slaves will go after US, instead of the people(is use that term very loosely) who ended up fucking up this election. They knew Joe couldnt win, they knew he was a feeble old fool, but they told Joe, it was okay because the Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History

Joe Biden Boasts Of 'Most Extensive' Voter Fraud 'In The History Of American Politics' (thefederalist.com)

Yeah i cant wait for BLM/ANTIFA to show their ugly faces in my neck of the wood, Governor Desantis has declared open season on those prog slaves. I am going to bag me a few dozen...
Androgynousjim.jpg

Uh huh! But but but this Left wing website said so!!

I know, right?

It's not like it's making claims like good right-wing sites about the ghosts of dead Venezuelan dictators stealing our election! lol
...and then at the stroke of 3AM, the Vote Fairy appeared in all the Swing States and dropped millions of Votes for Xi's best friend, Joe "Fingers" Biden

Banana Republicans reek of Fascist Authoritarianism with violent fantasy's.
Yeah i cant wait for BLM/ANTIFA to show their ugly faces in my neck of the wood, Governor Desantis has declared open season on those prog slaves. I am going to bag me a few dozen...

I love you fascist supporting internet tough guys. You make me laugh.

PRO-FA

DiGenova. Mob Lawyer......LOL

Let's see the better options.
Cohen......Nope....Convicted
Powell......Cray-Cray......take it to court and lie your ass off, like your master.
Sekulow.......another idiot.

When in the MOB, you can only get Mob Lawyers.
Di Genova wants to "Draw and Quarter" and "take him out and shoot him". Which quarter would he shoot?

I know, right?

It's not like it's making claims like good right-wing sites about the ghosts of dead Venezuelan dictators stealing our election! lol
...and then at the stroke of 3AM, the Vote Fairy appeared in all the Swing States and dropped millions of Votes for Xi's best friend, Joe "Fingers" Biden
Need to change it , because now Joe is part of the Native America Society. His name is now Joe "Broken Foot" XiBiden...

Banana Republicans reek of Fascist Authoritarianism with violent fantasy's.

I love you fascist supporting internet tough guys. You make me laugh.

PRO-FA
Internet tough guy huh, why dont those pansy ass progs ever come where carrying guns are legal, and where stand your ground laws are in effect? Oh yeah, pansy ass, like you.

Internet tough guy huh, why dont those pansy ass progs ever come where carrying guns are legal, and where stand your ground laws are in effect? Oh yeah, pansy ass, like you.

rofl

Exactly what was that beta whining supposed to mean? That you're such a treasonous cult psycho, you'll shoot anyone who points out what a fascist loser you are?

I know, right?

Hard to believe you are that stupid Frank. You must be toying with people.

Forum List

Back