Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

Witch hunts.

Specifically, the nine year witch hunt of Trump by DeepSwamp Democrats.
ox45g2x1d0ib1.jpg

I didn't say I'd vote for Biden in an election.

If Trump is the nominee, I'll be even less happy about voting for him (and probably throw up). So I'll have a light lunch on election day.

Biden is a jackass and a loser.

But Trump is showing (again) just how classless he can be.

You would STILL vote for a man who anong other things tried 5o overthrow a election?

I completely understand the desire to replace Biden, but voting FOR Trump is something else. Why not vote for some other Republican?

You would STILL vote for a man who anong other things tried 5o overthrow a election?

I completely understand the desire to replace Biden, but voting FOR Trump is something else. Why not vote for some other Republican?

This thread is about Trumps over the top comments about a person.

I don't care who it is. It ticks me off so I posted about it.

Well, like he said, he could shoot rape someone on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't care.

He knows his people. Give him that.
The Loser's candid acknowledgement that his worshipers are infinitely indulgent of his immorality was a rare venture into truth.

In fact, they celebrate it, and it's a disturbing spectacle.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 10.05.22 AM.png

People trying to impress others with their self-presumed intellectual prowess often not only fail at this, but appear rather insecure as well.

But yeah, good on Trump for going after this horror show, but I'd like to see him hit harder. :)

If you think it will only be Democrat's who will pay a heavy price if Trump is elected,
mark this post. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Balance of power is needed for a healthy America.

People trying to impress others with their self-presumed intellectual prowess often not only fail at this, but appear rather insecure as well.

But yeah, good on Trump for going after this horror show, but I'd like to see him hit harder. :)
I was not aware that Trump's "intellectual prowess" was ever suspected.

That's not why his insecurity is being expressed by his hysterical attacks on prosecutors and judges.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 10.32.36 AM.png

Forum List

Back