Trump kills innocent civilians should be impeached.

^^^Triggered^^^

No stupid, I'm not triggered. You don't have that any ability to transport my mood whatsoever, other than the ability to make me laugh at what a tool you are.

You need to be reminded from time to time what a condescending arrogant twat you are to make assumptions about people you don't know and haven't met. And how wrong you are when you try it.

No stupid, I'm not triggered. You don't have that any ability to transport my mood whatsoever, other than the ability to make me laugh at what a tool you are.

You need to be reminded from time to time what a condescending arrogant twat you are to make assumptions about people you don't know and haven't met. And how wrong you are when you try it.
LOL

Keep telling yourself that. Are you going to whine to the mods again? You’re a hypocrite

Airstrikes? Not drone strikes? ????

Oh that's right, Trump reduced our forces to 2500 total in the country.
Do think the civilian killed by our bombs cared if it was launched from a drone or a jets fighter or if it came from one of our partners?

That troop reduction was done on Jan 15th 2021 as a final fuck you to the USA. It was one of the reason your Exalted Braggart said:

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."
Donald Trump: (22:53)

Do think the civilian killed by our bombs cared if it was launched from a drone or a jets fighter or if it came from one of our partners?

You are so desperate to lie, you jettison all reason.

Bombs dropped by Afghani forces are by definition not "our bombs."

That troop reduction was done on Jan 15th 2021 as a final fuck you to the USA. It was one of the reason your Exalted Braggart said:

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."
Donald Trump: (22:53)

Ohhhh, a Nazi lied - another demon just got his horns.

The Biden administration has admitted that they screwed up. Think Trump would have. That fucker has never come clean on anything.

Trump's policy was to keep secret from the American people any drone strikes that took place during his term because the s.o.b. wanted to keep secret what HE did.
Awwwww even though Dementia Joe is screwing up the presidency now you Dims still can't stop showing your loving obsession for Trump.....how sweet.

You are so desperate to lie, you jettison all reason.

Bombs dropped by Afghani forces are by definition not "our bombs."

Ohhhh, a Nazi lied - another demon just got his horns.

We gave them the equipment. Showed them how. Maintained the equipment for them. Gave them the intel where to bomb........but it was the Afghans not Us.

On Nov. 9, the same day Trump appointed Miller, McEntee offered controversial retired Col. Douglas Macgregor a job as Miller's senior adviser, handing him a list of goals for Trump's final weeks in office, Swan reports: "1. Get us out of Afghanistan. 2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria. 3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany. 4. Get us out of Africa." Macgregor said if Trump really wanted that, he had to sign an order to that effect. When Miller got a signed memo two days later, saying all U.S. forces had to be out of Somalia by Dec. 31 and out of Afghanistan by Jan. 15, his reaction, Swan reports, was "What the f--k is this?"

Miller and Trump's national security team pushed back, painting a scenario like helicopters leaving Saigon in a chaotic retreat, and "Trump folded on total withdrawal for the last time as president," Swan reports. Still, "the situation inside the senior levels of the Trump administration was also growing more fraught.

Forum List

Back