Trump Keeps Claiming That The Pandemic "Came Out of Nowhere"

Of course, that's just another Trump lie. Trump was repeatedly warned about the danger: Trump says 'nobody' could've predicted a pandemic like coronavirus. Here are all the times he was warned about it and refused to take action.

And many books have been written about past and possible future pandemics and diseases -- for example:

And the Band Played On: Politics, People, and the AIDS Epidemic by Randy Shilts
The Ghost Map: The Story of London’s Most Terrifying Epidemic — and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World by Steven Johnson
The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus by Richard Prest
The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years by Sonia Shah
A Distant Mirror: The Calamitous 14th Century by Barbara Tuchman
Pox Americana: The Great Smallpox Epidemic of 1775-82 by Elizabeth A. Fenn
The Pandemic Century: One Hundred Years of Panic, Hysteria, and Hubris by Mark Honigsbaum
On Immunity: An Inoculation by Eula Biss

But unfortunately, Trump doesn't read books, so how would he know anything about it? When you elect an idiot as President, this is what you get.

I don't remember when you predicted the pandemic.

Can you repost that?
When did I claim to have predicted the pandemic? I didn't -- but other people did:
Epidemics and Society, From the Black Death to the Present - Frank M Snowden
Viruses, A Very Short Introduction - Dorothy H Crawford
Spillover, Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic - David Quammen
The Pandemic Century, One Hundred Years of Panic, Hysteria, and Hubris - Mark Honigsbaum
The Psychology of Pandemics, Preparing for the Next Global Outbreak of Infectious Disease - Steven Taylor

Just in case you bother to read books.

Of course, that's just another Trump lie. Trump was repeatedly warned about the danger: Trump says 'nobody' could've predicted a pandemic like coronavirus. Here are all the times he was warned about it and refused to take action.

And many books have been written about past and possible future pandemics and diseases -- for example:

The Ghost Map: The Story of London’s Most Terrifying Epidemic — and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World by Steven Johnson
The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus by Richard Prest
The Pandemic Century: One Hundred Years of Panic, Hysteria, and Hubris by Mark Honigsbaum

But unfortunately, Trump doesn't read books, so how would he know anything about it? When you elect an idiot as President, this is what you get.
:icon_rolleyes:
It's a figure of speech not to be taken literally, dumbass.

Are you actually retarded, or just pretending?
What, you're claiming that Trump saying that nobody could have predicted this pandemic was a "figure of speech"? What figure of speech is that, exactly? Is it a metaphor? A simile? Or what?

You just don't want to admit that your god Trump ignored warnings of what's now happening. Many people said it could happen. Obama actually planned for something like this, but Trump dismantled all that. Evidence Shows Obama Team Left A Pandemic ‘Game Plan’ For Trump Administration
I guess you really are retarded.
That's a non-answer. Apparently, you've got nothing but stupid insults.

What is stupid is to take obviously hyperbolic figures of speech literally, fuckin' retard.
Still a non-answer. What was hyperbolic about what Trump said?
Sorry, I can't help you with your lack of figurative language comprehension skills.

You should seek professional help. You may just be plain ol' stupid, but sometimes a lack of figurative language comprehension skills may also be caused by schizophrenia, Aspergers syndrome, Alzheimer's disease etc, etc... Treatable conditions.

But most likely your lack of figurative language comprehension skills stems from your TDS affliction. It is very common in people like you who are suffering from TDS. There is no known effective treatment for TDS. You will just keep getting stupider by the day.

Sucks to be you.
Simply insulting me isn't an adequate response.
If the truth about you offends you so much that you consider it a personal insult, perhaps you should change yourself.

Refused to take action as in give more money to people who were wrong and made it worse?

He did take action by banning travel from China, you were crying xenophobe. Unlike giving money to Marxist CDC, this actually helped.
Yeah, and meanwhile, the coronavirus was coming in from Europe.

So those first cases that made Seattle a hot spot came from Europe? Stop making shit up!

When did I claim to have predicted the pandemic? I didn't -- but other people did:
It's not our fault people from shit hole countries come to America for medical treatment. Surely many showing early symptoms wanted the better medical treatment found in America and they hopped on the next available plane.

Refused to take action as in give more money to people who were wrong and made it worse?

He did take action by banning travel from China, you were crying xenophobe. Unlike giving money to Marxist CDC, this actually helped.
Yeah, and meanwhile, the coronavirus was coming in from Europe.

So those first cases that made Seattle a hot spot came from Europe? Stop making shit up!
I'm not making it up. Seattle may have been infected from China, but New York was probably infected from Europe. But deny facts if you don't like them. That's what you Trumpettes do.

What, you're claiming that Trump saying that nobody could have predicted this pandemic was a "figure of speech"? What figure of speech is that, exactly? Is it a metaphor? A simile? Or what?

You just don't want to admit that your god Trump ignored warnings of what's now happening. Many people said it could happen. Obama actually planned for something like this, but Trump dismantled all that. Evidence Shows Obama Team Left A Pandemic ‘Game Plan’ For Trump Administration

What is stupid is to take obviously hyperbolic figures of speech literally, fuckin' retard.
Sorry, I can't help you with your lack of figurative language comprehension skills.

You should seek professional help. You may just be plain ol' stupid, but sometimes a lack of figurative language comprehension skills may also be caused by schizophrenia, Aspergers syndrome, Alzheimer's disease etc, etc... Treatable conditions.

But most likely your lack of figurative language comprehension skills stems from your TDS affliction. It is very common in people like you who are suffering from TDS. There is no known effective treatment for TDS. You will just keep getting stupider by the day.

Sucks to be you.
If the truth about you offends you so much that you consider it a personal insult, perhaps you should change yourself.
Just tell me what "figure of speech" you were referring to when you claimed that Trump used one when he said that "nobody could have predicted a pandemic like coronavirus." What figure of speech is that? Please educate me.

Sucks to be you.
Just tell me what "figure of speech" you were referring to when you claimed that Trump used one when he said that "nobody could have predicted a pandemic like coronavirus." What figure of speech is that? Please educate me.
:lol::dig::lol:

Sucks to be you.
You're pathetic. You have no answer, except to post some silly emojis. Why should I take you seriously?

I don't remember when you predicted the pandemic.
Can you repost that?
Epidemics and Society, From the Black Death to the Present - Frank M Snowden
Viruses, A Very Short Introduction - Dorothy H Crawford
Spillover, Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic - David Quammen
The Pandemic Century, One Hundred Years of Panic, Hysteria, and Hubris - Mark Honigsbaum
The Psychology of Pandemics, Preparing for the Next Global Outbreak of Infectious Disease - Steven Taylor
Just in case you bother to read books.
Well, not to toot my own horn, but.....

I also did some delving into possible effects from the pandemic to include economic downturn.

I wish I was totally wrong about it, though. :(

Sucks to be you.
You're pathetic. You have no answer, except to post some silly emojis. Why should I take you seriously?

Sucks to be you.

Still no serious answer. Again, why should I (or anyone else) take you seriously?

Go away.

Go away.
NO.

Go away.
NO.
Yes. You're a worthless leftist traitor. Leave.

Go away.
NO.
I'm a "worthless leftist traitor"? I want to save this country from useless death. You're the traitor. You're the one who ought to leave. Trump is the worst President this country has ever had, BY FAR. Trump must be defeated in November 2020!!

Go away.
NO.
I'm a "worthless leftist traitor"? I want to save this country from useless death. You're the traitor. You're the one who ought to leave. Trump is the worst President this country has ever had, BY FAR. Trump must be defeated in November 2020!!
Ah, go put on your mask like a good little boy. Then back to your safe place with you.

FB_IMG_1590520449934.jpg

Go away.
NO.
You are as worthless as Trump. Leave.

ORANGE MAN

Orange man bad!

Forum List

Back