The Latest from Governor Black Face

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He’s announced that on Tuesday everyone in Virginia must wear a mask while around others to go along with his 6 feet apart requirement. Whether you live in a county that has had zero cases this year or you live in the Dem controlled virus cesspool of Northern Virginia, same rules. Here he is at the beach yesterday:
143B1391-812D-4B74-9E20-5A6F8D4718E8.jpeg

His excuse? He was there to just see if Rules were being enforced and didn’t expect to be around people.
Yeah. A celebrity on a crowded beach. Numerous other photos of him shaking hands, doing group selfies, hugging.

It’s always the same with the Left. You’ll submit to my crazy edicts while us elite will do as we wish.
Gov. Northam facing criticism for not wearing mask

He’s announced that on Tuesday everyone in Virginia must wear a mask while around others to go along with his 6 feet apart requirement. Whether you live in a county that has had zero cases this year or you live in the Dem controlled virus cesspool of Northern Virginia, same rules. Here he is at the beach yesterday:
View attachment 340331
His excuse? He was there to just see if Rules were being enforced and didn’t expect to be around people.
Yeah. A celebrity on a crowded beach. Numerous other photos of him shaking hands, doing group selfies, hugging.

It’s always the same with the Left. You’ll submit to my crazy edicts while us elite will do as we wish.
Are those 3 people near Governor Baby Killer, wearing black face?

Northam is doing the best he can to keep Virginians safe. You must live in one of those sparsely populated republican hillbilly counties. I live in densely populated NOVA, which has a very diverse population. I'm damned glad that Northam is in charge rather than that right-wing nutjob Gillespie.

You right-wingers somehow blame people for voting for Democratic candidates, which there has never been anything wrong in doing, rather than thinking about republican candidates and why they have no appeal. I remember way back when the Republican Party was respectable, thoughtful, courteous, and well-behaved, before it began its downward spiral into a backward, ill-behaved, trashy cult.

Northam is doing the best he can to keep Virginians safe. You must live in one of those sparsely populated republican hillbilly counties. I live in densely populated NOVA, which has a very diverse population. I'm damned glad that Northam is in charge rather than that right-wing nutjob Gillespie.

You right-wingers somehow blame people for voting for Democratic candidates, which there has never been anything wrong in doing, rather than thinking about republican candidates and why they have no appeal. I remember way back when the Republican Party was respectable, thoughtful, courteous, and well-behaved, before it began its downward spiral into a backward, ill-behaved, trashy cult.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa......That KKK member allowed MS-13 to murder people in Manassas.

Yeah, they were courteous and well behaved, like John "Songbird" McCain and Mittens Romeny and how well did they do? Fuck off you high and righteous asshole, we played nice too many times and all you dicks could do was lie, steal and cheat elections.

The guy has openly stated he wants to be able to murder babies as they’re born.

Are those 3 people near Governor Baby Killer, wearing black face?

Well, you can pretend they are, then scratch your big monkey cranium when blacks vote 96% against Trump again.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa..says the guy who never goes to South side Chicago, like the good little white Democrap that you are.

Liz Peek: Trump is gaining black voters -- that's terrible news for Democrats
Two polls, one by Emerson College and one from Rasmussen, put black support for Trump at or above 34 percent. Those soundings so alarmed Trump critics that a horrified CNN host described the two polls as “fake” and sarcastically suggested that only Kanye West and other black Trump surrogates had been surveyed.

At least i have a big monkey cranium , you pinhead dork.
Pin head dork, named Joe
freaks_1932_schlitzie_still.jpg

Yeah, they were courteous and well behaved, like John "Songbird" McCain and Mittens Romeny and how well did they do? Fuck off you high and righteous asshole, we played nice too many times and all you dicks could do was lie, steal and cheat elections.

Has it occurred to you that when you nominated decent guys, you aren't enthusastic about them, but when you nominated an absolute hot mess of a human being like Trump, you get a tingle up your leg? What does that say about you?

That the modern GOP hates John McCain, a man of honor, but loves Donald Trump, who is absolute human filth, says a lot about how it has gone wrong as a movement.

View attachment 340331

Masks for thee but not for me.

This toad needs to go

Exactly how is hugging and shaking hands keeping people safe?

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa..says the guy who never goes to South side Chicago, like the good little white Democrap that you are.

I've been on the south side a bunch of times. I was born and grew up on the Southwest side.

OH and now for a real poll, not Faux News/Ratmuffin.

Has it occurred to you that when you nominated decent guys, you aren't enthusastic about them, but when you nominated an absolute hot mess of a human being like Trump, you get a tingle up your leg? What does that say about you?

That the modern GOP hates John McCain, a man of honor, but loves Donald Trump, who is absolute human filth, says a lot about how it has gone wrong as a movement.
Liar. We have enough posts from you about McCain

Do you know that when you nominate a sick loud mouth bitch who kept falling down and lying, that your black voters just werent enthusiastic about her. Do you think that nominating a Groper of women and children, who cant remember what day it is or where he is at, is going to bring out enthusiastic black voters? Bwaahahhhaaaaaa, Joe you are such a stupid liberal(redundant statement i know).

I've been on the south side a bunch of times. I was born and grew up on the Southwest side.

OH and now for a real poll, not Faux News/Ratmuffin.

Then when it got bad, like every other liberal, you moved away to the liberal bastions of safety. You and i have had that discussion before. You are such a racist prick.

Liar. We have enough posts from you about McCain

You do? Where? (I didn't join this board until 2011, so you probably don't have anything.)

I voted for McCain in 2008. Last time I voted for a Republican, and that won't change anytime soon.

Then when it got bad, like every other liberal, you moved away to the liberal bastions of safety. You and i have had that discussion before. You are such a racist prick.

Actually, I had a discussion.... you just didn't comprehend what I said.

First 25 years of my life, less time I spent on active duty, I lived in the Southwest side. For the next 13 years after that, I lived in a town called Cicero.... where I bought a property and rehabbed it. I didn't move out of that area until 2000, because the kind of work that I do, the jobs were up in the northwest part of the suburbs, which is where I live now.

Forum List

Back