Trump just wouldn't shut up about 2020 election fraud. So this is what he gets. He must be right.

You’re repeating stuff you hear in the media so you should take it with a grain of salt. I heard reports that he took classified docs that he was warned not to take and they have been trying to get them back for over a year. Who knows what’s true or not but the info will come out. Judge it then

You "heard"? Take it with a grain of salt.

You’re repeating stuff you hear in the media so you should take it with a grain of salt. I heard reports that he took classified docs that he was warned not to take and they have been trying to get them back for over a year. Who knows what’s true or not but the info will come out. Judge it then
The DOJ fucked up big time...

Last edited:
The FBI is in Trouble... Trump wasn't at home and the DOJ knew that so there wasn't a reason to do a raid... a subpoena should have been issued....
Laws need to be enacted that forbid any search/seizure if no one is home or no lawyer present.

I find it bizarre there isn't a law already

So did Killary and actually destroyed what the subpoena demanded. Last time I heard she was never prosecuted and her home was never raided.

Trump's hero status will only increase and he will become even more popular. The raid is already backfiring.
he is a martyr

and it is bc of the dimdemonrats

There was three secret service agents inside the home... it could have gotten ugly fast... they broke into the an empty safe and took boxes that were already boxed up to hand over to the DOJ... anything they wanted is gone this is a disaster for the DOJ the FBI and the democrat party....
Trump ought to sue those so and sos.. No one should have their home, their castle violated like this.. I'm not sure you can sue the gummit?

But if not, that is one of the biggest travesties I can think of... gives them the green light to do whatever the hell they want..

I guess if it goes to the Sup Ct.. that is kind of like suing?

~~~~~~
According to the Real Clear Politics by author John R. Lott, the 2020 election was rigged and riddled with voter fraud by the Democrats.
Based on that Trump would have legitimate and good reason for claiming voter fraud.
We know that this elect fraud was committed on a large scale in states like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

They didn't even try to hide it.
They did it right out in the open.

In case you haven't noticed, all they are doing is proving those who called BS about the election 100% correct.

The dems are behaving just how a party who stole an election would act, weaponizing the .gov once in power against both the general citizenry and their opponents in a (hopefully) vain effort to retain their stolen power.

What, do you really think those 87K new IRS agents they want are going to be satisfied with going after "suits" and either losing or being tied-up in court for years?

No, they will go after those in the middle class that they think will just settle to add notches to their club.

All of that.

Forum List

Back