Trump Jnr says following the teachings of Jesus has gotten us nothing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Is this an evangelical stance ?

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

"Dont covet thy neighbours wife, unless she is hot"

" Love thy neighbour ,unless he speaks Mexican"

"Render unto Caeser , as little as you can get away with"

"Suffer little children, it aint your responsibility"

This is a stance of a man who cares only about things in this world, the opposite of what a Christian should care about. But then again none of them have ever really claimed to be Christians so it is no shock

"We've turned the other cheek and I understand sort of the biblical reference, I understand the mentality but it's gotten us nothing," he complained. "OK? It's gotten us nothing while we've ceded ground in every major institution."

Perhaps this man of letters is busy on a revisionist version of the good book that is more in keeping with modern conservatism ?

Trump Jr. wants those who are less fortunate to be back in bondage. That's what he means when he says it has gotten us nothing. Everyone should serve him. Which is exactly what the Pharaoh was arguing about with Moses;

He must be coked up again.

"And if we band together, we can take on these institutions," he insisted. "That's where we've gone wrong for a long time."

"They cannot cancel us all," the former president's son said. "This will be contrary to a lot of our beliefs because I'd love not to have to participate in cancel culture. I'd love that it didn't exist. But as long as it does, folks, we better be playing the same game."

According to Trump, conservatives have been playing tee-ball while liberals played "hardball." He suggested that conservatives should not "turn the other cheek" despite the biblical instructions of Jesus Christ.

He must be coked up again.

"And if we band together, we can take on these institutions," he insisted. "That's where we've gone wrong for a long time."

"They cannot cancel us all," the former president's son said. "This will be contrary to a lot of our beliefs because I'd love not to have to participate in cancel culture. I'd love that it didn't exist. But as long as it does, folks, we better be playing the same game."

According to Trump, conservatives have been playing tee-ball while liberals played "hardball." He suggested that conservatives should not "turn the other cheek" despite the biblical instructions of Jesus Christ.

The last sentence says it all.

Fuck religion.

My religion is liberty.

Those who want to take it are the enemy.

That's fine, but Trump jr is a lunatic douche. He's playing the guys in the room.. and YOU.
How is he playing me?

I don't give a fuck about religion.

I don't believe in "turn the other cheek.". I believe in dominance and submission. You let me live in peace and with liberty or I won't let you live.....at all.

Anything goes. We are always at war. We must be ruthless.

He is finally coming around to my way of thinking.

Most of these people are either liars pretending to be Christians, or Christians who have warped their religion like Jihadis.

They tell themselves they're fighting "evil" to excuse their own behaviors. Ugly.

Last edited:

I agree. Time to stop playing nice. Time to be as vicious as the dimwittedcrats have been.

FUCK YEAH! Let's get started!

Forum List

Back