Check out this Fear-mongering BS about Trump Supporters and 2024

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

a ticking time-bomb" targeting the Capitol. "There are lots of fully armed people wondering what's happening to this country," he says. "Are we going to let Biden keep destroying it? Or do we need to get rid of him? We're only going to take so much before we fight back." The 2024 election, he adds, may well be the trigger.

Comment:

I am glad that there are people now taking this seriously, but this is one of the most unlikely results I can imagine.

Armed insurrectionists are not going to DC.

We are just going to have complete, 100% federal government nullification in our own areas, and those motherfuckers can come to us and make us comply.

Nullify the FedGov. Get your state and local governments to stop complying.

We can get this FedZilla under control without a shot being fired.

a ticking time-bomb" targeting the Capitol. "There are lots of fully armed people wondering what's happening to this country," he says. "Are we going to let Biden keep destroying it? Or do we need to get rid of him? We're only going to take so much before we fight back." The 2024 election, he adds, may well be the trigger.

Comment:

I am glad that there are people now taking this seriously, but this is one of the most unlikely results I can imagine.

We are just going to have complete, 100% federal government nullification in our own areas, and those motherfuckers can come to us and make us comply.

Armed insurrectionists should be visiting their local governments, first. Modern American tyranny originates at local government level. It is sort of a trickle up fascism.

I seen that headline and just kept right on scrolling.

Propaganda to brainwash anyone willing to believe it to fuel the discord, then wonder why people are so damned angry

Comment:

What do you suppose Donnie is so worried about??

After all, it was just a peaaceful protest, right?

Dimm's are behind the greasing up of a new scare narrative of a possible civil war. Covid ain't working for them as well as they thought!
Remember, only Leftists start civil wars the world over. Always, only. So they have to get up a story that it's our fault and we're really doing it as an excuse to start.

Peaceful
Mostly Peaceful ……..my ass.
Police just invited them in

And you RWI’s still repeat these lie.

I think those in DC understand such an action would cause their grip on power to collapse and I think they are now pushing hard to create a situation where enough people lose their tempers that they act out violently so Federal troops or LEOs can be used to "suppress the insurrection".
Watching the rhetoric coming out of DC now, it's clear that they understand that not enough Americans are willing to follow their insane plans so they may be about to switch to a plan "B". The rape of our electoral laws makes perfect sense IF the Left never loses power again.

Forum List

Back