Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

and you're proving I overestimated you being a halfwit
That joke isn't going to get better by pounding it into the ground. My insults are funny because they're real criticisms. marvin martian is trying to pretend I vote for the KKK while another MAGAt, Mac-7 defends Confederate idolatry. Not only do you people pretend but half of you insist on pretending out in public and then acting like we can't see you pretending. That's funny. It's objectively funny. :lmao:

That joke isn't going to get better by pounding it into the ground. My insults are funny because they're real criticisms. marvin martian is trying to pretend I vote for the KKK while another MAGAt, Mac-7 defends Confederate idolatry. Not only do you people pretend but half of you insist on pretending out in public and then acting like we can't see you pretending. That's funny. It's objectively funny. :lmao:
My insults are funny because they're real criticisms.
still waiting for that to happen.

You certainly like to pretend I do..... funny I was just laughing about that.... :lmao:

Let me guess. Your next movie is to post a picture of a Democrat in costume from 40 years ago while you make believe as if he's really in the KKK.

Nah, you already admitted you voted for the guy in the KKK hood. No point humiliating you yet again. You know you're a klanner.

Nah, you already admitted you voted for the guy in the KKK hood. No point humiliating you yet again. You know you're a klanner.
Which guy? Post the picture so we can all have a good laugh at you not knowing the difference between a costume and the real KKK. :lmao:

The point remains that you voted for the guy wearing a Klan hood.
I don't live in Virginia and he wore it as a costume. 40 years ago. Why do you imagine that should injure my feelings today? Because you're a big bitch? :dunno:
That's never going to change.
No. It won't ever change that he was in costume and that you pretend as if it's real. That shamefully embarassing need for you to make believe will follow you around as long as I'm alive anyway. It's too funny not to share with others. :lmao:

I don't live in Virginia and he wore it as a costume. 40 years ago. Why do you imagine that should injure my feelings today? Because you're a big bitch? :dunno:

No. It won't ever change that he was in costume and that you pretend as if it's real. That shamefully embarassing need for you to make believe will follow you around as long as I'm alive anyway. It's too funny not to share with others. :lmao:

The fact remains that you voted for the guy who wore a Klan hood, and I didn't.

That's just who you are, a guy who votes for people who wear KKK robes.

Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

“Trump is no stranger to turning to racism and name calling against his political foes.”

“A 2021 study led by Aaron Dusso, associate professor of political science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, showed that name-calling did nothing to impact a voter's perception of the insulted candidate.”

“Instead, the name-calling backfired and impacted how the respondents viewed the perpetrating candidate.”

“‘Whatever effect we found was all focused on the actual attacker,’ Dusso told BI in an interview.”

This may be true for other politicians, but not for trump and his devoted fans. Name-calling, bigoted and racial slurs, and his other hate-filled rhetoric are what most impress his supporters. His hate-speech has, in fact, liberated the devout trumpists from polite societal restrictions and has motivated their similar behavior since trump began his first presidential campaign in 2015.

Civil discourse is not anything trump wants and prefers to avoid such situations as in debates and news conferences. With his history of unconscionable behavior, trump’s cult members would lose confidence in their leader should he resort to civil discourse.

View attachment 891562
Trump trolling a rival? :eek:

Stop the presses!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back