Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

An acquaintance of mine is a member of a social club where just being white supremacists isn`t good enough for these ultra MAGAs. They don`t allow women to sit at the bar. Yes, really. Nikki Haley wouldn`t be allowed to sit at the bar. White MALE Supremacists is what they are.

Lots of your fellow white supremacists on this bandwagon:

I'm betting we don't see Republican calls for investigations into how Nimarata Haley got the money for this.

It won't come to that. Nimarata? won't get the nomination. It will be Trump.

Nimarata really screwed that up!

call her by her real name Nimarata Nikki Randhawa.

Nimarata is such a RINO

Nimarata Nikki (Haley) Randhawa received a pitiful 19.1%.

Nimarata Randhawa Haley

They should start using it like when the called him Barrack Hussein Obama.

Of course you can if the majority finds it cheaper to destroy American history instead of rebuilding burned out cities
Well that's what happens when you don't read. You get your tiny knowledge of history from statues while on vacation. That's your problem.

Just curious, how is it racist?
Well, if you have to ask…

Trump’s racism and that of his supporters is the consequence of fear and ignorance; in time that fear and ignorance become baseless, unwarranted hate – fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty manifesting in a hateful desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

“A 2021 study led by Aaron Dusso, associate professor of political science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, showed that name-calling did nothing to impact a voter's perception of the insulted candidate.”
"Experts" say?? Some nobody loser assistant professor of political science?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm posting about your childish problem with nicknames.
You're trying to be as hilariously dismissive and insulting as my posts are to all of you but your version of it is telling us all about how much you think about dick. Is this your first time? Has anyone had "the talk" with you before? That's not how you talk shit. At least not how you talk shit about people other than yourself. Good try though. :itsok:

Well, if you have to ask…

Trump’s racism and that of his supporters is the consequence of fear and ignorance; in time that fear and ignorance become baseless, unwarranted hate – fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty manifesting in a hateful desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.
Emblematic of your cult's meaningless word salads passing as thinking. Thanks. Kudos.

Forum List

Back