trump is trying to rewrite history....Russia was trying to help Hillary in 2016.

If Trump was crossing the Delaware river with his supporters, it would sink immediately because they forgot to bring the paddles. Depending on trump blowing really hard to cross that river.

That's not evidence. Well... It's evidence that a committee came to a conclusion. I don't trust that committee. I want the actual evidence. I mean you don't trust that committee either right? Why are you not asking for the direct evidence yourself? Why isn't everybody?

The report is heavily redacted and it is the same decision that the investigator came to. Repubs reviewed it and concurred. They have all the relevant information need to make a decision. Conspiracies are nice to avoid the inevitable. The truth is it was a unanimous decision made by republicans. May not like it but it is in the books.

When is a conspiracy not a conspiracy? When the scales of truth tip more in one direction would be idea but then again conspiracies make sense to those who want to believe it because they need something to believe.
I guess the big thing for me is I just don't trust the committee... I don't care what conclusion they came to. It doesn't mean anything unless I can judge the evidence myself.

Until I see said evidence it is, and always will be, a nothing burger.

Well as the the report was heavily redacted it does mean that it is classified. Only Trump can declassify it. One day it will be declassified but not by Trump for obvious reasons. Still declassifying is not the issue.

Well as the the report was heavily redacted it does mean that it is classified. Only Trump can declassify it. One day it will be declassified but not by Trump for obvious reasons. Still declassifying is not the issue.
Where did you get the information that only Trump can declassify it? That's not how declassification works as I understand it. Could you link me to where that is said?

Edit: I understand that the president can stop it from being declassified in certain situations... But the president isn't the only one who can declassify as I understand it.

Last edited:
The Senate review led by REPUBLICANS undercut allegations by Trump of Russian interference. This 3 year review by the Senate Intelligence Committee did unanimously find that the intelligence community assessment, pinning blame on Russia and outlining its goals to undercut American Democracy was correct and untainted by politics.

The committee of republicans found nothing to doubt intelligence assessment of Russian meddling which favored Trump

Report findings

The Intelligence community findings are not a "hoax." They are not in doubt because,. as Donald Trump stated, Vladimir Putin very strongly" denies them. Russian interference in the 2016 election is a fact and Donald Trump's deference to Putin only serves to further Russian disinformation and undermine efforts to defend the United States against ongoing attacks.

This report also provides additional evidence against Donald Trump s false assertions regarding Ukraine. For example, the Committee conducted an extensive examination of the intelligence demonstrating Russia's intrusions into DNC networks. That review, which confirmed the ICA's findings, is fundamentally incompatible with Trump's conspiracy theories about Ukrainian involvement, for which there is no supporting evidence of any kind.

The Committee found the ICA presents a coherent and well-constructed intelligence basis for the case of unprecedented Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. On the analytic lines of the ICA, the Committee concludes that all II analytic lines are supported with all-source intelligence, although with varying substantiation. The Committee did not discover any significant analytic tradecraft issues in the preparation or final presentation of the ICA.

a heavily redacted document but the findings are a slap in the face to Trump as he tries to distance himself from Russian involvement and his comrade Barr and associates blow smoke up everyone ass. This is the guy leading the justice department who has turned them into Trumps personal lawyers

If Trump was crossing the Delaware river with his supporters, it would sink immediately because they forgot to bring the paddles. Depending on trump blowing really hard to cross that river.

If only they were aware of the info that was being kept from them by the intel community. You folks need to keep up.

You are saying that the intel community is hiding information from senate republicans but somehow you or some mysterious source are aware of it.

The committee led my republicans after 3 years of working on this agreed with the intel assessment of Russian interference. I know you believe that when Putin denied it when talking with trump that he was telling the truth. Trump who has access to the same information decided to believe Putin rather than the intel community. People need to wake up and stop living in a fantasy world.

You commies really need to keep up with all the new information coming out. I think I originally mistakenly said it was Clapper that withheld the information when it was Brennan.

Trump spy chief declassifying documents showing CIA Director John Brennan 'suppressed' Russia intelligence: Report

And everytime you morons rant about overwhelming evidence, it's not actual evidence.
The IC has unambiguous forensic evidence of Russia both hacking the DNC and giving the material to Wikileaks. The same can be said for all the Russian bots used on social media to reach over 126M users of FB with messaging designed to disparage Hillary.

You should skim thru the Mueller report. It's all there.

Again, how does Trump winning help Russia?

Why would Russia want Trump as opposed to Hillary
Why do you doubt the overwhelming evidence they did?

But again, why would they want Trump over Hillary?

And everytime you morons rant about overwhelming evidence, it's not actual evidence. It's more supposition piled on top of guess work, with large dash of unverified reports from un-named sources, along with a dessert of opinion masquerading as fact.
Democrats did get him to confirm the most damaging elements of his findings. Under intense questioning, Mr. Mueller said the president had not been cleared of obstructing justice, nor had he been completely exonerated, as Mr. Trump has so often declared; he said that the president had been untruthful in some of his under-oath responses during the probe; and he called Mr. Trump’s encouragement of WikiLeaks “problematic,” to say the least.

WikiLeaks published emails stolen by Russian agents during the 2016 campaign, first from the Democratic National Committee, then from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta. Mr. Trump cheered the group on repeatedly, praised its actions and urged voters to read the purloined communications.

Again, how did Trump winning help Russia?

Cui Bono?

And everytime you morons rant about overwhelming evidence, it's not actual evidence. It's more supposition piled on top of guess work, with large dash of unverified reports from un-named sources, along with a dessert of opinion masquerading as fact.
Democrats did get him to confirm the most damaging elements of his findings. Under intense questioning, Mr. Mueller said the president had not been cleared of obstructing justice, nor had he been completely exonerated, as Mr. Trump has so often declared; he said that the president had been untruthful in some of his under-oath responses during the probe; and he called Mr. Trump’s encouragement of WikiLeaks “problematic,” to say the least.

WikiLeaks published emails stolen by Russian agents during the 2016 campaign, first from the Democratic National Committee, then from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta. Mr. Trump cheered the group on repeatedly, praised its actions and urged voters to read the purloined communications.

Cui Bono?

Obama imposed sanction on Russia because of the Crimea invasion

Obviously a clinton win would not achieve what they sought as she was SOS for Obama

Trump on the other hand has been trying to do business with Russia for years.

• June 18, 2013: Donald Trump tweets:
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013
Oct 17, 2013: On the Late Show with David Letterman, Trump says he has done "a lot of business with the Russians" and says he met Putin once.

Putin has become a big hero in Russia with an all time high popularity. Obama, on the other hand, has fallen to his lowest ever numbers. SAD

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2014

I believe Putin will continue to re-build the Russian Empire. He has zero respect for Obama or the U.S.!

November 10, 2015: In the Fox Business GOP debate, Trump explains why he understands Putin: "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates," he said. "We did well that night." [Time, November 11, 2015]

December 17, 2015: After Putin describes Trump as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader” in the presidential race, Trump responds: "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.

Sounds like Putin wants Trump to win

April 27, 2016: In a foreign policy speech at the Mayflower Hotel, on the invitation of the Center for National Interest, Trump states that “this horrible cycle of hostility must end and ideally will end soon” between the United States and Russia. Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, attends and greets Trump at the reception preceding the address.

• July 25, 2016: Trump tweets:
The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 25, 2016
July 27, 2016:

• Two days after the start of the Democrat National Convention, Trump states at a press conference in Florida, regarding candidate Hillary Clinton’s emails: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.
Shot heard around the world and

November 28, 2016: In an interview with Time, Trump denies that Russia interfered with the election.

When asked whether he would recognize Crimea “as Russian territory” and lift the sanctions, Mr. Trump said: “We’ll be looking at that. Yeah, we’ll be looking.”

When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

As a senator in 2008, she joked about President George W. Bush’s famous line that he’d gotten a sense of Putin’s “soul,” cracking that because Putin was a KGB agent, “by definition he doesn’t have a soul.”

So I ask who do you think Putin wanted to win.

The person who has said nice things or the person he really does despise?

Last edited:

For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would care. Putin doesn't get a vote. Well.. I guess if there are no voter ID, he could fly over here, vote, and fly back. How would we ever know the difference?

Either way, without evidence... And I mean this to every topic that comes on these forums... EVERY ONE... Without evidence it means nothing to the average voter. It is absolutely fuck'n SHAMEFUL that Fox is now a credible news source.

Now there are LOUD Democrats and Republicans on Twitter, Facebook, and boards such as this... But both Dems and Repubs are the minority. Most voters don't go to any online source and do what we are currently doing. Unless you die hards start watching each others news ( Yes, I know conservatives are more likely to do this exact thing, which is ya'll are "winning" ) and get out of your echo chambers... You might as well be cheering on a football team rather than trying to affect politics. It's the same effect.

Cui Bono?

Obviously a clinton win would not achieve what they sought as she was SOS for Obama

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
Oct 17, 2013: On the Late Show with David Letterman, Trump says he has done "a lot of business with the Russians" and says he met Putin once.

Putin has become a big hero in Russia with an all time high popularity. Obama, on the other hand, has fallen to his lowest ever numbers. SAD

I believe Putin will continue to re-build the Russian Empire. He has zero respect for Obama or the U.S.!

November 10, 2015: In the Fox Business GOP debate, Trump explains why he understands Putin: "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates," he said. "We did well that night." [Time, November 11, 2015]

December 17, 2015: After Putin describes Trump as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader” in the presidential race, Trump responds: "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.

April 27, 2016: In a foreign policy speech at the Mayflower Hotel, on the invitation of the Center for National Interest, Trump states that “this horrible cycle of hostility must end and ideally will end soon” between the United States and Russia. Russian ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, attends and greets Trump at the reception preceding the address.

The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me
July 27, 2016:

• Two days after the start of the Democrat National Convention, Trump states at a press conference in Florida, regarding candidate Hillary Clinton’s emails: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.

November 28, 2016: In an interview with Time, Trump denies that Russia interfered with the election.

When asked whether he would recognize Crimea “as Russian territory” and lift the sanctions, Mr. Trump said: “We’ll be looking at that. Yeah, we’ll be looking.”

When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

As a senator in 2008, she joked about President George W. Bush’s famous line that he’d gotten a sense of Putin’s “soul,” cracking that because Putin was a KGB agent, “by definition he doesn’t have a soul.”

And yet, nothing he has done as President helps putin in any way shape or form...

From releasing American energy production, which hurts putin,

From getting the NATO countries to actually pony up their fair share for their defense

To killing Russian soldiers in Syria

To telling Germany to stop building the pipeline to Russia....

Where in the F**k do you see Trump actually helping Putin...you dumb ass.....

Of course.....Russian stole the emails....sent them to Wikileaks to release and damage HIllary,,,,so that she would win... trump is the is the most dishonest POS in the world. The man is desperately trying to rewrite history. He has Barr removing the stench from Flynn. I am sure he has plans for Manafort and for Stone.

Anyone that supports this piece of garbage has to be brain dead.

All this as usual ignores the concept of Cui bono, who benefits?

Why would Russia want Trump as opposed to Hillary, who they know would be more pliant, and would probably gut the US fossil fuel industry, making Russia more money?
Because they did not really want anyone - they wanted to throw our democratic institutions into question. Stumping for Hillary certainly would not have done that - she was already presumed to have won. Their involvement would have gone unnoticed. Stumping for Trump, OTOH, did EXACTLY what they wanted as evidenced by the last 3 years. After all, Russia has been doing this for years and over many elections - this was not the first time. It was only the first time that the public noticed.

IIRC, it was Comey that stated not only had Russia interfered but had done so in a manner that ensured we would know about it.

Cui Bono?

July 27, 2016:

And yet, nothing he has done as President helps putin in any way shape or form...

From getting the NATO countries to actually pony up their fair share for their defense

well as usual you do miss the point. The timeline was prior to the election and from Trumps comments to Hillary comments it is clear that Russian interference favored Trump. I did not say quid pro quo, I just talking about interference by a government in another governments election.

Still He meet with Putin twice and what was accomplished? Feel free to answer. It makes Putin look good on the world stage. Also Trump has said that he believe Putin that they were not involved with the interference. The 2nd secret meeting. No one knows what was discussed and why was there a meeting. The secret club of Trump and Putin just talking among themselves. Collecting all the notes of that meeting for himself. Is this the Hillary email thing but Trump just collects the notes which by law should be the government notes.

Trump has accused the Ukraine government with doing the hacking and not Russia.

Trump has nothing to do with energy oil production as it is fracking and directional drilling that has put american on top. Now Oil production in america is slumping, But that is oil for you it goes up and then goes down.

NATO spending has gotten a little better but the below graph shows that it is not much better

Defense expenditures of NATO countries in 2019(in million U.S. dollars)
Search:Records:132550
Defense expenditures in million U.S. dollars
United States730,149
United Kingdom60,376
Germany54,113
France50,659
Italy24,482
Canada21,885
Turkey13,919
Spain13,156
Netherlands12,419
Poland11,971
Norway7,179
Romania5,043
Belgium*4,921

Still in 2019 administrative official were saying that Trump wanted to leave NATO and threatening to do so if they did not increase spending to his satisfaction which would make Putin so happy as they are fighting among themselves. Trump should let it go. The US should just cut their spending in NATO and that would get there attention better than try to make threats.

But it didn't stop them or tell them to stop as they are still doing it. Trump was able to stop one houston texas based company from contributing to the project but that is about all.

For their part, Germany and Russia vowed to go ahead anyway, setting the scene for another transatlantic clash.

"The [German] federal government rejects such extraterritorial sanctions. They ... represent interference in our domestic affairs," German chancellor Angela Merkel's office said on Saturday.

"Completing the project is essential for European supply security," Russia also said through its Nord Stream 2 consortium in Switzerland.

"We, together with the companies supporting the project, will work on finishing the pipeline as soon as possible," it added.

All trump did was anger the Germans and push them further into dependency on Russia with the oil line.

The whole world laughs at Trump

Last edited:

Cui Bono?

July 27, 2016:

well as usual you do miss the point. The timeline was prior to the election and from Trumps comments to Hillary comments it is clear that Russian interference favored Trump. I did not say quid pro quo, I just talking about interference by a government in another governments election.

Still He meet with Putin twice and what was accomplished? Feel free to answer. It makes Putin look good on the world stage. Also Trump has said that he believe Putin that they were not involved with the interference. The 2nd secret meeting. No one knows what was discussed and why was there a meeting. The secret club of Trump and Putin just talking among themselves. Collecting all the notes of that meeting for himself. Is this the Hillary email thing but Trump just collects the notes which by law should be the government notes.

Trump has nothing to do with energy oil production as it is fracking and directional drilling that has put american on top. Now Oil production in america is slumping, But that is oil for you it goes up and then goes down.

NATO spending has gotten a little better but the below graph shows that it is not much better

United States730,149
United Kingdom60,376
Germany54,113
France50,659
Italy24,482
Canada21,885
Turkey13,919
Spain13,156
Netherlands12,419
Poland11,971
Norway7,179
Romania5,043
Belgium*4,921

Still in 2019 administrative official were saying that Trump wanted to leave NATO and threatening to do so if they did not increase spending to his satisfaction which would make Putin so happy as they are fighting among themselves. Trump should let it go. The US should just cut their spending in NATO and that would get there attention better than try to make threats.

But it didn't stop them or tell them to stop as they are still doing it. Trump was able to stop one houston texas based company from contributing to the project but that is about all.

For their part, Germany and Russia vowed to go ahead anyway, setting the scene for another transatlantic clash.

"The [German] federal government rejects such extraterritorial sanctions. They ... represent interference in our domestic affairs," German chancellor Angela Merkel's office said on Saturday.

"Completing the project is essential for European supply security," Russia also said through its Nord Stream 2 consortium in Switzerland.

"We, together with the companies supporting the project, will work on finishing the pipeline as soon as possible," it added.

All trump did was anger the Germans and push them further into dependency on Russia with the oil line.

No.....moron, they actually have evidence that john brennan, the director of the CIA hid evidence that they favored hilary....you need to catch up with the news you doofus....

Cui Bono?

July 27, 2016:

United States730,149
United Kingdom60,376
Germany54,113
France50,659
Italy24,482
Canada21,885
Turkey13,919
Spain13,156
Netherlands12,419
Poland11,971
Norway7,179
Romania5,043
Belgium*4,921

Russia had already bought and paid for hilary through her foundation and the 145 million dollars his minions passed to her for the U.S. uranium......

Then there is this....

"There's other intel that may have been more serious suggesting that Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win, rather than balancing that out in the assessment they put out there in that assessment, and set the narrative that Russia wanted Trump to win," Henry reported on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Noting that Fred Fleitz, a former CIA officer and National Security Council chief of staff, first blew the whistle on Brennan's alleged efforts to hide this information, Henry said he has a separate intelligence source who confirmed this intelligence is among the four or five batches of documents that Richard Grenell, the acting director of national intelligence, is working to declassify.
-------

"House Intelligence Committee staff told me that after an exhaustive investigation reviewing intelligence and interviewing intelligence officers,
they found that Brennan suppressed high-quality intelligence suggesting that Putin actually wanted the more predictable and malleable Clinton to win the 2016 election," he added. "Instead, the Brennan team included low-quality intelligence that failed to meet intelligence community standards to support the political claim that Russian officials wanted Trump to win, House Intelligence Committee staff revealed. They said that CIA analysts also objected to including that flawed, substandard information in the assessment."

Cui Bono?

July 27, 2016:

That still doesn't answer my question. What policies of Trump benefit Russia?

Hillary would have tried to quash the US fracking production increase, which has led to low oil prices. Low oil prices hurts Russia. High oil prices helps Russia.

Of course.....Russian stole the emails....sent them to Wikileaks to release and damage HIllary,,,,so that she would win... trump is the is the most dishonest POS in the world. The man is desperately trying to rewrite history. He has Barr removing the stench from Flynn. I am sure he has plans for Manafort and for Stone.

All this as usual ignores the concept of Cui bono, who benefits?

Why would Russia want Trump as opposed to Hillary, who they know would be more pliant, and would probably gut the US fossil fuel industry, making Russia more money?
Because they did not really want anyone - they wanted to throw our democratic institutions into question. Stumping for Hillary certainly would not have done that - she was already presumed to have won. Their involvement would have gone unnoticed. Stumping for Trump, OTOH, did EXACTLY what they wanted as evidenced by the last 3 years. After all, Russia has been doing this for years and over many elections - this was not the first time. It was only the first time that the public noticed.

IIRC, it was Comey that stated not only had Russia interfered but had done so in a manner that ensured we would know about it.

Interfered or tried to influence? To me interfering implies actual actions to change vote tallies during the voting process.

Influence is what they tried to do allegedly, but interfered sounds more menacing.

Personally I have STILL not seen any evidence that Russia did anything. I mean I've seen people say that various government entities said they did... But I've yet to see evidence.

I need that. I don't blindly believe or disbelieve things because someone/something else says so. To me... That seems like a "brain dead" thing to do.

Edit: If you do have a link to said evidence... PLEASE... Link me. Show me where I'm wrong.

You are an idiot....trumpettes cannot stand facts or truth. They wait to see what the Dear Leader says...which is a lie....and they obediently accept his lies. You are a Sheep. trump is leading you around by the nose like the neutered farm animals that you are. trump laughs at Sheep like you. And you bend over for him every day.
1aomanbad.jpg

And everytime you morons rant about overwhelming evidence, it's not actual evidence.
The IC has unambiguous forensic evidence of Russia both hacking the DNC and giving the material to Wikileaks. The same can be said for all the Russian bots used on social media to reach over 126M users of FB with messaging designed to disparage Hillary.

Trump winning doesn't help Russia, but that lie and the race card is all they have to play.
What would you talk about if your candidate was Joe Biden?

Trump winning doesn't help Russia, but that lie and the race card is all they have to play.
What would you talk about if your candidate was Joe Biden?

The VP candidate.

Personally I have STILL not seen any evidence that Russia did anything. I mean I've seen people say that various government entities said they did... But I've yet to see evidence.

I need that. I don't blindly believe or disbelieve things because someone/something else says so. To me... That seems like a "brain dead" thing to do.

Edit: If you do have a link to said evidence... PLEASE... Link me. Show me where I'm wrong.

You are an idiot....trumpettes cannot stand facts or truth. They wait to see what the Dear Leader says...which is a lie....and they obediently accept his lies. You are a Sheep. trump is leading you around by the nose like the neutered farm animals that you are. trump laughs at Sheep like you. And you bend over for him every day.
View attachment 337733

You sir, win the internet.

Of course.....Russian stole the emails....sent them to Wikileaks to release and damage HIllary,,,,so that she would win...

Thank you for that faux narrative diatribe; however, YOUR attempt to help Barry, his conspirators, and Democrats re-write history has been debunked and proven to be DNC Counter-Intel propaganda.

No evidence exists that proves the DNC server was hacked.

If Hillary's server was hacked:

-- HILLARY should be charged with MULTIPLE crimes for basically handing over TS/SCI information to foreign entities. The crimes she perpetrated to facilitate such theft of highly classified information has been identified / verified repeatedly and are undeniable, no matter how many what continuously squealing uneducated, inexperienced snowflakes claim she committed no crime:

1. 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

2.) U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

3.) 18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

4.) 18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records

5.) 18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

6.) 18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

7.) 18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States

8.) 18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

Let's not forget to tack on the THOUSANDS of criminal violations of both the FOIA & The Federal Records Act.

IF any foreign entity hacked Hillary's personal, unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted server she could be / should have been indicted for ESPIONAGE.

Hillary isn't the only criminal who is to blame for any hack of her illegal server...

Evidence shows BARAK OBAMA was told by the Intel Community in 2014 that the Russians were attempting to hack the US power grid, were running Counter Intel ops using social media (the pones that got thousands of snowflakes to organize and march for them), AND WERE TRYING TO HACK THE E-MAILS OF SENIOR LEVEL GOVT OFFICIALS....LIKE HILLARY.

Barry DID nothing, and he warned NO ONE, to include Hillary. Barry KNEW Hillary was running her own illegal / unprotected server. Despite lying by claiming he learned about her serve when the media broke the story evidence revealed he had known for a long time and was even e-mailing her using an ALIAS.

If Hillary's e-mail / server was hacked, Obama knowingly / intentionally helped hand TOP SECRET / TSCI national security-threatening information over to foreign entities by refusing to force her to shut it down r at least legally secure it.

She Clinton was a known asset Trump wasn't and unpredictable. Anyone who opposes him is a moron

Forum List

Back