Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

China admits they lied about the death toll and revised it up JUST FOR WUHAN up 50%!!!

How well did China really do, stupid fucking OP? They did a really good job AT DUPING YOUR STUPID ASS.
What has that got to do with their response you idiot moron?

You probably the most dishonest posters I’ve ever encountered. I don’t fucking lie like you. This is the reason I don’t want to waste my time with idiots like you.

Is this NOT your post? A flat out LIE!

"I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus. While our government caught sleeping and watching what is going on in China. That’s the reason why the pandemic team that he disbanded was created to begin with to react before it hit US. NOT after it hit us.

I don’t FUCKING LIE Dude. I’ve been going to China since early 90s and I know what I’m talking about. I speak Chinese mandarin. You haven’t been to China. Do you know what is going on in China? I doubt it.

The reason I said since September. China flu has 3 seasons.. North is at winter, south is at spring, and provinces at intermediate latitudes January, February and summer.

The same with Brazil north - south a large country with diverse climate.

What happened to the Chinese that died of flu or pneumonia in September ( summer)? Those people eat the same exotic animals. How do they know Chinese died of Coronavirus, flu or pneumonia? They don’t. If you ask how did she/died? Oh! he/she died. Died of what? He/she can’t breathe and died. That is like talking to Trump. When as late as February till mid March the dumbest, stupidest and most ignorant news station Fox News cannot even tell the difference between a flu and Coronavirus. Let alone Chinese in remote areas.

The coronavirus outbreak could have started as early as mid-September, and the Chinese city of Wuhan may not be where it began, a scientist looking at the origins of the disease has said.

You probably the most dishonest posters I’ve ever encountered. I don’t fucking lie like you. This is the reason I don’t want to waste my time with idiots like you.

"I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus. While our government caught sleeping and watching what is going on in China. That’s the reason why the pandemic team that he disbanded was created to begin with to react before it hit US. NOT after it hit us.

I don’t FUCKING LIE Dude. I’ve been going to China since early 90s and I know what I’m talking about. I speak Chinese mandarin. You haven’t been to China. Do you know what is going on in China? I doubt it.

The reason I said since September. China flu has 3 seasons.. North is at winter, south is at spring, and provinces at intermediate latitudes January, February and summer.

What happened to the Chinese that died of flu or pneumonia in September ( summer)? Those people eat the same exotic animals. How do they know Chinese died of Coronavirus, flu or pneumonia? They don’t. If you ask how did she/died? Oh! he/she died. Died of what? He/she can’t breathe and died. That is like talking to Trump. When as late as February till mid March the dumbest, stupidest and most ignorant news station Fox News cannot even tell the difference between a flu and Coronavirus. Let alone Chinese in remote areas.

The coronavirus outbreak could have started as early as mid-September, and the Chinese city of Wuhan may not be where it began, a scientist looking at the origins of the disease has said.

Did you post this? "I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus."

If you did, then unless you can and do post the reliable source and working link supporting this garbage, you are lying.

I made that comment in April 1, 2020 that CV started in September. Exactly 16 days later Newsweek published what I just said.

Like I posted several times 85% of my consumables are made in China. When I go Chi like early part of March last year. I always hear a joke.... that dude is sick of flu that is why he is out. He is sick because he came from that region. It’s like a year round flu. It’s a joke but they told me of different seasons of flu. That is how I came up with September.

There are lots of happening in this world that doesn’t have a link. That Doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Like.
1. There used to be a small community of negritos in very remote area of China. According to old Chinese I encountered. They just banished. Conspiracy theory Chinese communist during mao tse tung era killed all of them. I’m not surprised. Negritos are like miniature size of African Americans and live very primitively. They still have them in the Philippines and neighboring countries protected by the government. Except China.

2. Malaria is very common in Asia due to mosquito bites. Some patients that took chloroquine had a side effects of split second seizure like an electric shock coming from the heart. if you ask a WHO doctors they will tell you it’s true.

3. Highest death rates of heart. Kazakhstan. That is according to a WHO doctors.

4. Etc etc etc etc.

Did you post this? "I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus."

If you did, then unless you can and do post the reliable source and working link supporting this garbage, you are lying.
Where the fuck did I lie Dude? At that time don’t have a link. I based my opinion based from my real experience. Not a bullshit like you. I know you are a big LIAR.

I just posted a link STUPID.

You are very ignorant and stupid. You and the rest keep repeating and posting that China cannot be trusted with their dates and numbers. Yet you believed China that CV started in December. REALLY? Did you get that news from Chinese communist media?

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

China admits they lied about the death toll and revised it up JUST FOR WUHAN up 50%!!!

How well did China really do, stupid fucking OP? They did a really good job AT DUPING YOUR STUPID ASS.
What has that got to do with their response you idiot moron?

If their fucking response was so fucking good why did they revise the number of dead UP 50 percent which is still estimated to be far short of the real number?

Fucking idiot. I told you before FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CHINK SYMPATHIZER.

Where the fuck did I lie Dude? At that time don’t have a link. I based my opinion based from my real experience. Not a bullshit like you. I know you are a big LIAR.

You said this, "I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus."

Challenged, instead of posting your source and link, you attack in typical form knowing you LIED!

Throw in the towel TROLL.

You said you heard that it started in September. YOUR OWN SOURCE is dated 4/17/2020, YESTERDAY.

Please show us all where I ever said I trust the Chinese. If we didn't learn of it until January and neither China nor the WHO admitted that Coronavirus existed and when they did announce its existence, they said that it could not be transmitted between humans.

Honesty%20and%20Liess_zps0ep4jlf8-M.jpg

60% of tested US Navy Sailors aboard the heavily infected aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt were asymptomatic. The Navy has tested 94% of the ships 4,800 personnel finding 660 infected Sailors were onboard.

The results offer some insight into the how the disease can spread undetected, especially among young, healthier populations. Since the general population is less fit & healthy we can assume less half are asymptomatic. So we likely only have about twice as many infected as the confirmed covid-19 numbers show.

About 6.4 percent of people found infected with the virus have now died worldwide. So if only twice as many are actually infected that suggest Covid-19 kills about 3.2% of its victims. That is a scary high death rate!

This info suggest if you get infected there is a 50% chance you will ever know it, 10% chance you will be Hospitalized, 7% chance you will suffer permanent organ damage, and 3% chance you will die. This would be 20 times more deadly than the Flu.

Trump failed to keep US safe!!!

Last edited:
60% of tested US Navy Sailors aboard the heavily infected aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt were asymptomatic. The Navy has tested 94% of the ships 4,800 personnel finding 660 infected Sailors were onboard.

The results offer some insight into the how the disease can spread undetected, especially among young, healthier populations. Since the general population is less fit & healthy we can assume less half are asymptomatic. So we likely only have about twice as many infected as the confirmed covid-19 numbers show.

About 6.4 percent of people found infected with the virus have now died worldwide. So if only twice as many are actually infected that suggest Covid-19 kills about 3.2% of its victims. That is a scary high death rate!

This info suggest if you get infected there is a 50% chance you will ever know it, 10% chance you will be Hospitalized, 7% chance you will suffer permanent organ damage, and 3% chance you will die. This would be 20 times more deadly than the Flu.

Trump failed to keep US safe!!!
The evidence keeps showing that a very large percent of the population is infected and is asymptomatic. This diminishes the value of checking temperatures and looking for symptoms and increases the value of social distancing, tracking contacts, testing and quarantining.

You said this, "I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus."

Challenged, instead of posting your source and link, you attack in typical form knowing you LIED!

You probably the most ignorant I ever encountered here. I don’t lie like you Dude.
I debated you several times in the past. You have zero experience and zero credibility and zero opinions. You live and bombarded me with your unknown never heard link. That was all you got of information from unknown bias links that you cannot even google. I blasted you all over. You no longer post those unknown bias lying link. I did a good job.

Then you have this placard that you carry LIAR. That makes you like a little kid that cannot carry a decent conversation.

I based my information about September and November from my own experience from traveling to China since the 90s. Did you even travel outside your states? I doubt it. I don’t fucking lie just to be assaulted by dumbshit ignorant like you.

Every time you heard something new. LIAR. That shows you are very ignorant.

If I tell you:
1. India about 730+ millions don’t have toilets. LIAR.
2. Wuhan inside Hubei province is 71k+ square miles almost the same size as Washington state. LIAR.
3. China is top 15 + - 5 accuracy dirtiest country in the world. LIAR.
4. USA is at 90+ - 5 accuracy cleanest. LIAR

Ignorant like you. I’m lying.

I know what I said. At that time I don’t have a link. Why should I post a link if I don’t have one?
You have no clue what is about China zero.

You said you heard that it started in September. YOUR OWN SOURCE is dated 4/17/2020, YESTERDAY.

Please show us all where I ever said I trust the Chinese. If we didn't learn of it until January and neither China nor the WHO admitted that Coronavirus existed and when they did announce its existence, they said that it could not be transmitted between humans.

You are very confused. That is right I mentioned (September) it in April 1, 2020. Newsweek came up April 17.
Newsweek was not my source it’s just enforcing what I know. If I have Newsweek then I could have used it. Than go back to prove how ignorant and dishonest you are.

Honesty? You don’t have one.

Show you and the rest where you ever trust the Chinese numbers? REALLY? I mean REALLY? I keep repeating over and over that I don’t agree with the numbers and the dates that China has provided. What part of your ignorance don’t understand what I’m saying?

But you disagree with me. Meaning you are accepting and agree with the Chinese numbers. Either you agree with me or you believe the Chinese take your choice. But do not keep insisting your ignorance with me. YOU GOT THAT?

Last edited:

It could not be transmitted by human. That is just conspiracies. Weakling people like you believe that. If I used the same ignorant tactics you are applying your ignorance to me. Link? No I will not ask for a link because I don’t believe anything you are saying. It just a waste of my time.

Back to the topic. PAY ATTENTION.

China is one of the top 15 dirtiest country in the world. We are at the 90 cleanest country.
PAY ATTENTION.

Wuhan is located inside Hubei province with populations of 11+ millions. The numbers of 84k+ infected with CV and deaths of 4K+ is very IMPOSSIBLE to believe. Those numbers are just inside the Hubei province. REPEAT the ONLY in Hubei. How is that even possible? Chinese travels heavily all over. What happened to the Chinese to the north, south, east, west or neighboring provinces with 1.6 billion population? This is like the CV only happening in Washington state and they didn’t travel.

US. We are one of the cleanest.By far we are cleaner than China. We have infections all over US and more deaths than China. Forget that Trump screwed up. It’s almost unbelievable that we have more infections and deaths than China.

Are you with me?

Back to the topic. PAY ATTENTION.

China is one of the top 15 dirtiest country in the world. We are at the 90 cleanest country.
PAY ATTENTION.

Wuhan is located inside Hubei province with populations of 11+ millions. The numbers of 84k+ infected with CV and deaths of 4K+ is very IMPOSSIBLE to believe. Those numbers are just inside the Hubei province. REPEAT the ONLY in Hubei. How is that even possible? Chinese travels heavily all over. What happened to the Chinese to the north, south, east, west or neighboring provinces with 1.6 billion population? This is like the CV only happening in Washington state and they didn’t travel.

US. We are one of the cleanest.By far we are cleaner than China. We have infections all over US and more deaths than China. Forget that Trump screwed up. It’s almost unbelievable that we have more infections and deaths than China.

Are you with me?

You believe that we have more infections and fatalities than China? How cute!

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-M.jpg

CHINA. In the provinces it’s normal to see chicken running around the kitchen, pigs running around the back yards, kids just take dumps side of the house, they eat sick chickens.

Toilets are strange hole in the ground. During rainy seasons it’s flooded so when you take a dump before you sit down. You have to think logistically where to jump in a split second. Because it will splash all over you.

We buy our cutting boards. Lots got theirs from a log some about 4 feet high 15? inches diameter or 18? inches diameter 8? inches thick that has permanently stationed in their kitchen . I don’t know but they clean it but they also used it when cutting cooked meat or chicken.

They have manual pump coming from a pipe about 150? feet down. So when someone is cleaning a chicken next to the pump. Then another will use to get a drink. That is a problem.

Some Old Chinese men some don’t take a bath for a long time that you can peel the dirt from their body. You can see some of them here in some of China towns.

In Beijing high rise condo or apartments is a different story. These are mostly the educated and have money. These kinds of residences have permanent employee inspectors to maintain the expected standards.

I’m sure these informations are very new to your ignorance. These don’t have links.

Forum List

Back