Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

The coronavirus outbreak could have started as early as mid-September, and the Chinese city of Wuhan may not be where it began, a scientist looking at the origins of the disease has said.

Throw in the towel TROLL.

You said you heard that it started in September. YOUR OWN SOURCE is dated 4/17/2020, YESTERDAY.

Please show us all where I ever said I trust the Chinese. If we didn't learn of it until January and neither China nor the WHO admitted that Coronavirus existed and when they did announce its existence, they said that it could not be transmitted between humans.

Honesty%20and%20Liess_zps0ep4jlf8-M.jpg

Back to the topic. PAY ATTENTION.

China is one of the top 15 dirtiest country in the world. We are at the 90 cleanest country.
PAY ATTENTION.

Wuhan is located inside Hubei province with populations of 11+ millions. The numbers of 84k+ infected with CV and deaths of 4K+ is very IMPOSSIBLE to believe. Those numbers are just inside the Hubei province. REPEAT the ONLY in Hubei. How is that even possible? Chinese travels heavily all over. What happened to the Chinese to the north, south, east, west or neighboring provinces with 1.6 billion population? This is like the CV only happening in Washington state and they didn’t travel.

US. We are one of the cleanest.By far we are cleaner than China. We have infections all over US and more deaths than China. Forget that Trump screwed up. It’s almost unbelievable that we have more infections and deaths than China.

Are you with me?

You believe that we have more infections and fatalities than China? How cute!

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-M.jpg

I used those numbers to prove your ignorance and stupidity.
Do you have better information how to compare the difference and numbers to prove your ignorance and stupidity? You are very dumb. Keep going you have my time today.....

The coronavirus outbreak could have started as early as mid-September, and the Chinese city of Wuhan may not be where it began, a scientist looking at the origins of the disease has said.

You said you heard that it started in September. YOUR OWN SOURCE is dated 4/17/2020, YESTERDAY.

Please show us all where I ever said I trust the Chinese. If we didn't learn of it until January and neither China nor the WHO admitted that Coronavirus existed and when they did announce its existence, they said that it could not be transmitted between humans.

China is one of the top 15 dirtiest country in the world. We are at the 90 cleanest country.
PAY ATTENTION.

Wuhan is located inside Hubei province with populations of 11+ millions. The numbers of 84k+ infected with CV and deaths of 4K+ is very IMPOSSIBLE to believe. Those numbers are just inside the Hubei province. REPEAT the ONLY in Hubei. How is that even possible? Chinese travels heavily all over. What happened to the Chinese to the north, south, east, west or neighboring provinces with 1.6 billion population? This is like the CV only happening in Washington state and they didn’t travel.

US. We are one of the cleanest.By far we are cleaner than China. We have infections all over US and more deaths than China. Forget that Trump screwed up. It’s almost unbelievable that we have more infections and deaths than China.

Are you with me?

Dude You are so confused.

Trump told the Word he would always act USA's best interest and other leaders should act their countries best interest. But now Trump and Repubtards scream, cry & sue when China bought up most of the PPE's to contain their outbreak.

This is why Republicans ALWAYS FAIL at government & the economy. We always have shortages, recessions, depressions, death & destruction under Republican Presidents. Republicans HATE FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY, so they deregulate it so they can just prey on others until the economy fails, but who cares as long as they got theirs like in 2008.

There has NEVER EVER IN US HISTORY been a Republican President who did not cause massive JOB KILLING RECESSIONS or Depressions equal to the number of terms they served. However most Democrat Presidents never cause any Recessions or Depressions. Democrat President Bill Clinton created MORE JOBS than Republican Presidents Ford, Reagan, Bush1 & Bush2 COMBINED!!!

Last edited:

PAY ATTENTION.

Are you with me?

I gave you points by points why Chinese dates, numbers and one location are questionable. And impossible to believe.

You are asking me. WHAT’S MY POINT?
Dude.

Last edited:
As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

“China did everything right” — BWK

PAY ATTENTION.

Are you with me?

And you keep giving me your funny rating. I don’t give those kinds of ratings. I looked at those as weakling posters.

What is that supposed to mean? It’s like I hit your face no it doesn’t hurt. So you gave you me a smile. I know it hurts because you took the time to give me your coward attention.

I look at these arguments like in the boxing ring. Many times when a fighter got hit big in the face..Then give his opponent a big smile. NO it doesn’t hurt. It does hurt..

When a boxer got knocked down.. They get up quick look at his opponents smiling. No it doesn’t hurt. It does hurt. That is how I viewed these funny ratings.

The obvious failure of the U.S. to quarantine, trace and stop spread of the pandemic — compared to China’s remarkable success in these areas — is not primarily due to Trump’s incompetence.

China’s success (after its initial blunders, local cover-ups) was due to Beijing’s difficult decision to take extreme measures that crippled their own economy. It was only possible because of their authoritarian system and the population’s willingness to be mobilized fully under the guidance of the CCP.

The U.S. is simply a different and far more individualist society, unwilling and unable to take equivalent measures. Since this Covid-19 pandemic is not anywhere near as deadly as SARS or Ebola, our far less thorough efforts will probably succeed in controlling the virus “adequately” until treatments or vaccines are developed. We all certainly hope so.

But the statistical differences in spread of the virus and numbers of dead still speak for themselves. The U.S., with its far higher per capital standard of living, its developed medical systems, even with far fewer less densely populated cities, simply could not — in this case — accomplish what the Chinese people and government managed to do.

All the partisan blaming, looking for scapegoats domestically, the fantastic conspiracy mongering and pointing at China’s early failures, these are sad distractions. They should not distract us from recognizing simple reality.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You need mental help.

You need mental help.
Says the person who said “China did everything right” LoL

You need mental help.
YOu should be on Biden's team!

You need mental help.
YOu should be on Biden's team!
LOL

He is a Chinese National so yeah

The obvious failure of the U.S. to quarantine, trace and stop spread of the pandemic — compared to China’s remarkable success in these areas — is not primarily due to Trump’s incompetence.

China’s success (after its initial blunders, local cover-ups) was due to Beijing’s difficult decision to take extreme measures that crippled their own economy. It was only possible because of their authoritarian system and the population’s willingness to be mobilized fully under the guidance of the CCP.

The U.S. is simply a different and far more individualist society, unwilling and unable to take equivalent measures. Since this Covid-19 pandemic is not anywhere near as deadly as SARS or Ebola, our far less thorough efforts will probably succeed in controlling the virus “adequately” until treatments or vaccines are developed. We all certainly hope so.

But the statistical differences in spread of the virus and numbers of dead still speak for themselves. The U.S., with its far higher per capital standard of living, its developed medical systems, even with far fewer less densely populated cities, simply could not — in this case — accomplish what the Chinese people and government managed to do.

All the partisan blaming, looking for scapegoats domestically, the fantastic conspiracy mongering and pointing at China’s early failures, these are sad distractions. They should not distract us from recognizing simple reality.
The reality is, our country will and has been suffering more consequences than any other country as a result of our stupidity, and non-existent leadership with the added bonus of pathological lying. Stay tuned, this is liable to be one hell of an infectious explosion brought on by these individualistic demons.

"Looking for scapegoats domestically" is the only true source to mounting a plan against it. You always go to the source of any problem, if that problem stands a chance of being solved. We have to go for the juggler where the leadership is, if we are to beat this. That juggler being Trump. Sources include, lying the entire time about this pandemic and not getting the right number of tests to isolate the infected, taking forever to sign the Protection Defense Act, then not implementing the plan.Then, using people as human guinea pigs by selling PPE supplies to the highest bidder and having states fight amongst themselves. He's using this pandemic to campaign off of with daily press briefings blaming everyone but himself because he's a coward. Then inciting violence to reopen the economy in the face of not having any plan at all. Those are the sources of the problem and those are the challenges. If anyone can prove me wrong, I can't wait to read it.

Last edited:
Well, after serious initial local screwups, when one considers the nature of their own political system and the pandemic’s utter overwhelming of Wuhan hospitals, I think it is fair to say the Chinese people, state and the CCP did “a whole lot” very right indeed.

Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job. See how we proved you are a liar?

Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job. See how we proved you are a liar?
Nope. You said “China did everything right”. This is a different post and China poisoned the world. “Great Job”

Another quote I ll use when mocking your fat face.

The reality is, our country will and has been suffering more consequences than any other country as a result of our stupidity, and non-existent leadership with the added bonus of pathological lying. Stay tuned, this is liable to be one hell of an infectious explosion brought on by these individualistic demons.

"Looking for scapegoats domestically" is the only true source to mounting a plan against it. You always go to the source of any problem, if that problem stands a chance of being solved. We have to go for the juggler where the leadership is, if we are to beat this. That juggler being Trump. Sources include, lying the entire time about this pandemic and not getting the right number of tests to isolate the infected, taking forever to sign the Protection Defense Act, then not implementing the plan.Then, using people as human guinea pigs by selling PPE supplies to the highest bidder and having states fight amongst themselves. He's using this pandemic to campaign off of with daily press briefings blaming everyone but himself because he's a coward. Then inciting violence to reopen the economy in the face of not having any plan at all. Those are the sources of the problem and those are the challenges. If anyone can prove me wrong, I can't wait to read it.
By “our country” you mean your country as in China.

Your direct quotes.

“China did everything right”

“China did a great job”

You’re a tool

I despise Trump and most everything he stands for. I just believe it is wrong and counterproductive to consider his managerial incompetence, his divisiveness, his predictable failure to grasp the scope and nature of this pandemic threat ... as being the core problem here.

Well, after serious initial local screwups, when one considers the nature of their own political system and the pandemic’s utter overwhelming of Wuhan hospitals, I think it is fair to say the Chinese people, state and the CCP did “a whole lot” very right indeed.
The Chinese did much, much better in their response to the Coronavirus. History will not be giving the US a good grade at all for theirs. And that comes from the leadership.

I despise Trump and most everything he stands for. I just believe it is wrong and counterproductive to consider his managerial incompetence, his divisiveness, his predictable failure to grasp the scope and nature of this pandemic threat ... as being the core problem here.
Without a source, the problem will never go away. That's just the way it is. He is holding us back from what desperately needs to happen, and we all know what that is. Without massive testing, how can we isolate this virus? Answer, you can't. And now that everyone is going to be partying, shopping, and working together, we all know what is going to happen. It's a Kamikaze mission and we know it. And why is the source of this problem, (Trump) doing this? Simple, it's a strategy for his campaign, and his own pocket. And he has a large swath of willing idiots and heartless ass holes who will take a ride on Hale Bopp whenever Trump tells them to. These supporters are individualists who could give two shits about someone else's fate, because Trump has them convinced they are immune, and they already don't care about the other guy anyway, so they were already willing dopes to start with.

Forum List

Back