Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

But here's the thing, if these Trump apologists are right about the numbers coming out of China being skewed, what makes these dumb asses think we know our numbers? We may have a couple of million infected people now and we don't know it.

The irony of that statement is beyond me.

We don't know it because they don't know it....because they are not getting sick beyond the sniffles and they are not dying.

Shame on them if they infect granny and grandpa.....those steps should be taken anyway.

"China did a great job."

"In late February as coronavirus infections mounted in Wuhan, China, authorities went door-to-door for health checks – forcibly isolating every resident in makeshift hospitals and temporary quarantine shelters, even separating parents from young children who displayed symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how seemingly mild."

This is what China did to beat coronavirus. Experts say America couldn't handle it
And it worked

Or so they say.

You are weak, ignorant, unprepared, and a coward. The memes you post have always been your Waterloo.

Name%20calling-S.jpg

But here's the thing, if these Trump apologists are right about the numbers coming out of China being skewed, what makes these dumb asses think we know our numbers? We may have a couple of million infected people now and we don't know it.

We don't know it because they don't know it....because they are not getting sick beyond the sniffles and they are not dying.

Shame on them if they infect granny and grandpa.....those steps should be taken anyway.
We don't know it because they don't know it....because they are not getting sick beyond the sniffles and they are not dying. Really? "They are not dying?" So you do know the numbers then? Then tell us.

There is no irony. Trump apologists are just full of shit. No one knows the numbers on both sides, but china is skewed. What a bunch of bull shitting liars.

We don't know it because they don't know it....because they are not getting sick beyond the sniffles and they are not dying. Really? "They are not dying?" So you do know the numbers then? Then tell us.

There is no irony. Trump apologists are just full of shit. No one knows the numbers on both sides, but china is skewed. What a bunch of bull shitting liars.

Now you are just being stupid and purposefully annoying (which, of course, is your stated goal).

That or your reading comprehension is extremely poor.

A side effect of your TDS ?

Maybe.

Either way, you are still a full blown moron.

Last edited:
You are weak, ignorant, unprepared, and a coward. The memes you post have always been your Waterloo.

Name%20calling-S.jpg
I would love to. Problem is, you are weak, ignorant, unprepared, and a coward. Which means, you never debate anything of substance. And that's what you leave us to work with. Nothing!

Take it to the Bull Ring.....

Go ahead. Let's see how good you are.

Name%20calling-S.jpg
I would love to. Problem is, you are weak, ignorant, unprepared, and a coward. Which means, you never debate anything of substance. And that's what you leave us to work with. Nothing!

Been doing it for years uncontested. And if you haven't already realized it, it's because you are in the same camp with Markle.

Now you are just being stupid and purposefully annoying (which, of course, is your stated goal).

Maybe.

Let me explain to you again, since you didn't get it. It's not my comprehension that is in question. It's the fact that you have no idea what your own argument is, therefore, I'm left interpreting your funky ass nonsense neither one of us understands.

Maybe.

Let me explain to you again, since you didn't get it. It's not my comprehension that is in question. It's the fact that you have no idea what your own argument is, therefore, I'm left interpreting your funky ass nonsense neither one of us understands.

I get it just fine.

And I have presented my argument...but since I don't line up with yours you take the left-wing approach of screeching and throwing shit.

I understand where I am fully.

Do you need another fucking banana ?

Name%20calling-S.jpg

Been doing it for years uncontested. And if you haven't already realized it, it's because you are in the same camp with Markle.

I checked the Bull Ring and don't see where you started one thread.

I checked the call out section and your don't appear there either.

Again....you are a lying sack of shit.

"China did a great job."

"In late February as coronavirus infections mounted in Wuhan, China, authorities went door-to-door for health checks – forcibly isolating every resident in makeshift hospitals and temporary quarantine shelters, even separating parents from young children who displayed symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how seemingly mild."

This is what China did to beat coronavirus. Experts say America couldn't handle it
And it worked

If you trust their numbers it worked but anyone who trusts what the government propaganda is really naive or a complete idiot.

The Trump enabled virus will continue to spread in the US. Trump is a failure.
You see this quoted opinion, this is a communist Chinese tool, just as the entire democratic party happens to be, the latter most likely enthusiastically supportive of China's war against the United States. Regardless, the above tool, and all like-minded tools of the communist regime, are weapons of China's war against the US!

I have been asking a question for over two months now, finally last night FNC's Tucker Carlson asked it to, specifically the question is as follows, knowing as we now know that the virus isn't 2-3 times more contagious than flu, but rather 6-7 times more so, just how is it that the CCP manages to keep its vast, massively over-populated urban centers coronavirus free?

As Carlson noted, the Wuhan lockdown still allowed about 5-million people in and out of Wuhan both before, and after the lockdown, most went elsewhere in China, but many went global as we say. Looking to New York City as our benchmark, and then outward from there, we see the unstoppable, impossibly rapid spread of the virus outward into the entire United States, and folks such was just in four weeks time with most travel to China being barred!

How is this possible, how is it that a nation of 1.6 billion tightly packed into sardine like urban centers is virtually free of the virus, whilst all other continents are being overrun? Keep in mind that the WHO is now known to have deliberately mislead CDC/NIH as to the nature of the virus, and that its director, Tedros what fuck his name, is revealed as an obvious pawn of the CCP. Why any man or women with a three digit IQ can easily ascertain the obvious from this, with the obvious being intentions, and in this case all evidence screams "intentional attack, intentional attack!"

Folks, China is not a sophisticated nation, most of them live quite primitively, sure certain city centers project sophistication, but that is all for show & tell as we say, most of China, particularly its medical capabilities, still revolve around witch doctors and folk medicine. Yet they have seemingly stopped this virus dead in its tracks, all while actively deceiving the rest of the world, most especially the USA, as to the true nature of what it was that was loosed upon them, this deception included the absolute total and enthusiastic support of the WHO and its director!

Folks I have told many that they are simply not being cynical enough about the CCP, the CCP are utterly alien to the western mentality, they are the most murderous, psychopathic creatures ever spawned upon the earth, and they are exactly the type of people willing and able to launch a weapon of mass destruction in this very fashion. Back to that question of Carlson's, which I have been asking about for over two months now, how is it they managed to prevent the rest of their massively over-populated nation from descending into a coronavirus cauldron? Great mitigation technique? Not a fucking chance, vaccination for most of their population with the intentional withholding of same from the population of Wuhan, so best to craft a narrative of plausible deniability?

Checkmate......

Trump didn’t heed the warnings of his briefers: because he believed Xi Jingpeng more than he believed the US intelligence community. We spend $82 Billion a year for intel that Trump ignored. Same as Bush did pre-9/11.

Trump - “We have it totally under control”...“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine”...“I do. I do. I have a great relationship with President Xi,” said Trump, addressing a question about whether he’s concerned about transparency in China. “The relationship is very good.”

The CDC on Tuesday said a resident of Snohomish County, Washington, who was returning from China on Jan. 15 was diagnosed with the Wuhan coronavirus.

This weekend, the CDC and Homeland Security began screening people traveling to major airports in California and New York from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is believed to have started. Health officials have also confirmed cases in Thailand, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

And on January 14, WHO said that coronavirus is not transmitted from person to person. Media followed that disinformation from China, and encouraged people to go on with their normal lives.
Any link there Americano? LINKY LINKY?

I already posted it few times earlier... You can look it up yourself too.

View attachment 320703

First US COVID-19 case flew from China to Seattle on January 15, 2020, a day after above WHO's tweet.
China hid the truth just long enough to make sure all the other countries in the world would be as hobbled by this as they would be.
Americano.
We Americans knew China is communist country.
We Americans knew that they are very secretive.

We Americans knew that they cannot be trusted.
So why are these excuses? Are our government incompetent? Yes. That we don’t know what is going on in China that we cannot make our own decisions?

Your excuses for Trump are...... China is not telling us the truth, WHO lied. You do know that we have CIA all over the world. Right?

WE Americans knew there is a virus crisis in China as far back as November. China is a very huge country first CV reported cases as early as December in Wuhan according to China. Chinese eat bats, chicken and sea foods all over the country how do we know Chinese are already dying somewhere way before that? We are not even hearing with the Chinese Muslims.

We lock our border with China Jan. 30 while flights still on going.

Sadly January - February till middle of March Trump and his gangster at Fox continued to downplayed the crisis...

While China is on full scale war with CV. January February Trump didn’t do anything

January February Match Trump very busy finger pointing ........ April still finger pointing. God damn that finger.

WHO confirmed Chinese lie, and WHO should've been organization that should be trusted. The same organization that rejected Taiwan's warning because of China pressure.

We closed our borders before Europe did, even our number of cases were not even close to European. Trump reacted based on information he had from his advisers.

That tweet from WHO was on January, 14. First case of COVID-19 was in Seattle on January 15, while we still thought that info from WHO is correct, no human-to-human transition.

Trump downplaying crisis? Let's see... Borders closed, no flights as of beginning of February. But on March 2nd...

View attachment 320866

February 9th, NYC health commissioner...

How about Pelosi...

View attachment 320873

Chinese lied. Yes we knew that for decades and they lied of a lots of things. So what’s new? Why is that an excused?

We closed our border January 30, 2020 while thousands are flying back and forth total of 430,000. Worthless. While the east coast still open like NY. Look at where we are. Did the border closing works? Answer is NO.

Trump downplayed this Pandemic big time that is why we are in this deep shit. No matter what your excuses are. NOT acceptable. There are several threads of this already.

Peter Navarro is a senior trump economic adviser wrote a warning letter about Pandemic January 29, 2020) coming to US. He was ignored.

Why are you using mayor of NY or anybody as your excuses? NY Mayor like any republican governors or city wants to save their city. Do you blamed them? Like Florida governor didn’t act till was pressured. I know it’s irresponsible but I don’t blame him.

Peter Navarro is a senior trump economic adviser wrote a warning letter about Pandemic January 29, 2020) coming to US. He was ignored.

Obviously whole world ignored it too long or it would not have spread and spread. It is human nature I'm afraid. Only dead bodies in sufficient numbers get our attention. When Trump banned travel from China liberals said he was over reacting out of racism etc etc. Only dead bodies changed their minds and got them over their bigotry toward Trump.

Forum List

Back