Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")

The fake indictments and fake Republicans with TDS like the OP are not having the desired effect.

I'll just leave this here for you to cry yourself to sleep over...

The most recent politically motivated fake indictment the OP jerked off to was the 8/23.

Screenshot_20230902-120104-620~2.png

This may help the migraine these results give you OP.

Screenshot_20230601-233754-847.png

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")

Yeah, that's why you're a Democrat, you don't like people who spend other people's money, it really bothers you.

RIGHT!!!!!!!

:thewave:

But seriously, all you did was admit your unbridled hatred and intent to ruin him with these bogus charges. Trump may be a billionaire, but you have the peoples money to ruin him, which you just exposed yourself for your own lie that you give a shit about spending other people's money

Well, in fairness, he's never been good with money.

He's been a child living off Daddy's Gold Card and OPM most of his life.

Trump's a billionaire, you have two hundred and forty nine dollars. Yeah, HE is bad with money.

But you have the people's money! Again a liar that you care about spending other people's money

I hope Americans like DeSantis and Haley understand that if Trump goes down, they will be next.

Which card is that? The one stating that no one is above the law?

You mean besides Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats who actually did what you're charging Trump with who didn't?

Let's skip that a second. You mean Trump, who is being charged with crimes no one else is. If he isn't charged when others aren't, he's "above the law."

How much did you drink last night?

You mean besides Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats who actually did what you're charging Trump with who didn't?

Let's skip that a second. You mean Trump, who is being charged with crimes no one else is. If he isn't charged when others aren't, he's "above the law."

How much did you drink last night?
The Burden is on you dopes to actually present an actionable case. Why haven’t they done so thus far? Plenty of politicians get indicted. Just not the ones you dopes are led to believe are crooks.
One day you’ll figure out that talk is cheap. But hey, it works on the tard herd anyway. :dunno:

The Burden is on you dopes to actually present an actionable case. Why haven’t they done so thus far? Plenty of politicians get indicted. Just not the ones you dopes are led to believe are crooks.

Right, you said Trump is not above the law, but you meant Biden IS above the law and Trump is below it. I feel you. I will enjoy when you personally lose your ability to pay your bills and freedom like we do. You want it, you vote for it, you are too stupid to know the Marxists you're voting for aren't taking you with them when they win. 100 million dead, that's your thanks for your support of Marxists

Right, you said Trump is not above the law, but you meant Biden IS above the law and Trump is below it. I feel you. I will enjoy when you personally lose your ability to pay your bills and freedom like we do. You want it, you vote for it, you are too stupid to know the Marxists you're voting for aren't taking you with them when they win. 100 million dead, that's your thanks for your support of Marxists
No, dope. I meant what I stated. That no one is above the law. Period.
Your side, despite all of their shit talking, have never been able to follow through with their claims of criminal wrongdoing. The burden is on you all to get it done if it’s true.

No, dope. I meant what I stated. That no one is above the law. Period.
Your side, despite all of their shit talking, have never been able to follow through with their claims of criminal wrongdoing. The burden is on you all to get it done if it’s true.

You can say any words you want, they are meaningless without actions behind them. And your actions say you believe Biden, Nancy, Clinton and the Democrat party is above the law and Trump and the Republicans are below it. Your lies are meaningless, they are just words, racist

LOL, and Hutch Starskey has a temper tantrum, LOL

After Trump's spending you have no legs to stand on.

Why is that? You don't know what you're talking about. You never do.

So if I don't think Trump is below the law and should be prosecuted for crimes Biden actually committed and isn't being charged with because Biden is above the law and Trump is below the law, then I support spending that I didn't support.

You're just losing it at this point, Dorothy

Forum List

Back