Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")
You must have a hard on. Keep underestimating Trump and the people that support him. But in truth you are pushing a conspiracy theory. Right?

So you admit he's a grifter?
He gave away a lot of his presidential salary.
That is not the definition of a grifter.
Biden has been in DC for just about my whole life, and he's a multi-millionaire.
That's GRIFT defined!
Same with all the political class with their beaks in the trough of BILLIONS of dollars sent to Ukraine, and who knows where else!
THAT'S why they are trying to destroy Trump, because he will expose and put an END to that DC "tradition"!

Biden has been in DC for just about my whole life, and he's a multi-millionaire.
That's GRIFT defined!
Same with all the political class with their beaks in the trough of BILLIONS of dollars sent to Ukraine, and who knows where else!
THAT'S why they are trying to destroy Trump, because he will expose and put an END to that DC "tradition"!
He made money off the presidency, who needs that salary?

That's GRIFT defined!
Dems are mooching losers, always have been. DC is where the losers go who can't land a job in the private sector.

Forum List

Back