Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

Does Erin Mansfield of USA Today really know anything about political donations? These people get to pontificate about things they may not be qualified for but it's like a freaking docu-drama that mostly lefties believe because they hope it's true. It does tip the hand of the left though. The dirty little secret is that there ain't a freaking chance that these indictments could stick to Trump but the intent is to drain him of funds with never ending litigation. Trump might have to actually accept a salary for president in this next go-round.
When Trump is elected, providing we can overcome the fraud, enemy democrats will again try to obstruct everything he wants to do. But, the focus of the fight will on the next republican candidate to destroy.

You chose to reveal who you would support.
I’m under no obligation to reciprocate.
My refusal to do so in no way minimizes my statements despite you inferring otherwise.
The fact that you don't want to state who you support is what is suspicious. There's no reason for hesitance unless you're either embarassed or you realize that many would find your preferences extreme or foolish.

Why doesn't Trump simply borrow the money from a bank and then not pay it back? It's free!

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")

ANd the suckers still send him money.

He gave away a lot of his presidential salary.
$400k per year? He and his kids made millions during the presidency.
That is not the definition of a grifter.
Soliciting money after you claim you don't need anyone's money because you are a billionaire makes you a grifter.
Biden has been in DC for just about my whole life, and he's a multi-millionaire.
That's GRIFT defined!
No, anyone rising to his level after 30 years has a net worth of several million, due to investments parlayed over years, speaking engagements, book deals, etc. Biden's net worth is several million, mostly in the equity of a couple of homes. He is no where near 'rich' as rich can be known by the billionaires of today.
Same with all the political class with their beaks in the trough of BILLIONS of dollars sent to Ukraine, and who knows where else!
Irrelevant
THAT'S why they are trying to destroy Trump, because he will expose and put an END to that DC "tradition"!

Man, you've been Trumped.

Hopefully Republican Attorney Generals will start to launch countless lawsuits against democrats
Well, they never did during Trump. I wonder why?

Oh, because there is no crime nor cause of action.

Dems are not the criminals like Republicans are criminals:

Y'all win that pissing contest

indictments2.jpg

Well, they never did during Trump. I wonder why?

Oh, because there is no crime nor cause of action.

Dems are not the criminals like Republicans are criminals:

Y'all win that pissing contest

View attachment 840469
There doesn’t have to be an underlying crime! All a judge has to do is declare an asset is worth less than represented and viola! Fraud!!

Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")
Oh. Please. Your hero O'Biden has been living off taxpayers for half a century while Trump funded his own campaign and donated his entire presidential salary. Go take a long walk on a short pier.

There doesn’t have to be an underlying crime! All a judge has to do is declare an asset is worth less than represented and viola! Fraud!!
The Judge's declarations of fact are not arbitrary.
Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime

So, your 'show me the man' argument fails because in America, (unlike the Soviet Union, where your not-so-pithy aphorism spawned) you still have to prove your case to a jury. Oh, okay,. in this case, judge (because Trump's attorney fucked up).

Moreover,. no prosecutor is going to prosecute a former president of the united states without tons of evidence, given that the world spotlight is burning down his ass, rest assured, there is no 'show me the man-I'll show you the crime' bullshit which implies arbitrary prosecution, going on here.

The Judge's declarations of fact are not arbitrary.

So, your 'show me the man' argument fails because in America, (unlike the Soviet Union, where your not-so-pithy aphorism spawned) you still have to prove your case to a jury. Oh, okay,. in this case, judge (because Trump's attorney fucked up).

Moreover,. no prosecutor is going to prosecute a former president of the united states without tons of evidence, given that the world spotlight is burning down his ass, rest assured, there is no 'show me the man-I'll show you the crime' bullshit which implies arbitrary prosecution, going on here.

Sorry, when did the Judge become a real estate appraiser?

So any Republican judge can do the same to a Progressive Fascist?

The moment has come for RFK Junior. He has no legal issues.

He didn't.

Sorry, I do not engage loaded questions (questions with a false, politically charged premise).

So a Republican Judge can state as a fact that Obama suborned felony voter fraud when he said "first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen"

Same standard as applied to Trump

So a Republican Judge can state as a fact that Obama suborned felony voter fraud when he said "first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen"

Same standard as applied to Trump
Sorry, I do not engage with those who traffic in innuendo, weasel words, wild unsubstantiated claims arising from the right wing echo chamber.

Forum List

Back