Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Poor attempt at changing the subject.
Look…just stop the lying and misleading bullshit…STOP the “brown people are great for America and Americans” mantra. We fucking know better…anyone sane and not driven by feelings knows better.
Try working as an agent for Americans and not for foreign invaders thrown in the laps of your fellow countrymen…FUCKING TRY IT!!

You don't know that.
I see the results Maybe yall live in Dumfuck when you encounter very few people per day and less Hispanics
DC or Baltimore place you in the presence of 50-100 people per day who are walking and audibly talking
That’s how one Knows-Facts crushing feelings

I see the results ...
So you know what any particular person knows or doesn't know, is or isn't trying to learn, based on walking past them on the street having a conversation with someone else that is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS? That can't make sense, even to you.

Last edited:
....Maybe yall live in Dumfuck when you encounter very few people per day and less Hispanics....
It is almost certain that I meet - and actually talk to, interact with - more Latinos every day than you do in a year. I "encounter" hundreds and hundreds of people every single day.

Just to save LOSER some time again, the vast majority of students in ESL classes are native-born US citizens.

So you know what any particular person knows or doesn't know, is or isn't trying to learn, based on walking past them on the street having a conversation with someone else that is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS? That can't make sense, even to you.
You feelings never take precedent over actual adult life experiences

Just to save LOSER some time again, the vast majority of students in ESL classes are native-born US citizens.
Right
The school has to do it For Them because the parents and other relatives Won’t
Bad thing feeler

….they are anchor babies here on citizenships stolen from the American people.
There is no such thing as an "anchor baby" or "stolen citizenship,"] loser. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the immigration status of the parents. A US citizen is a US citizen, all the same as much one as the other. Stop trying so hard to prove you're stupid, loser. We all know.

Forum List

Back