Trump is now the lowest rated president within his first year, in American history!

trump has ONLY one choice left to raise his "approval ratings"....START A WAR !!!

I just told my grandparents (who once lived under Mussolini) that folks in the US think Trump is a fascist. They laughed so hard, they cried.

It looks to me like certain people just cannot for the life of themselves get over believing in media biased polls. For some obscure reason, perhaps even insanity, they post these known misleading polls everyday. To what end one must ask? A total loss in 2018 is all I can figure. Or perhaps they are trying to influence the simple minded folks who believe such things. Certainly the people who elected Trump do not!

I love these things.... it is not true. It is impossible to say "in history"...there were no national polls prior to 1940's, before that there were "straw polls" where newspapers would interview a very small number of people coming out of voting booths.
But organized polling on a national level did not truly begin until the 1950's.

Hillary is not POTUS, and SCOTUS will be conservative for at least the next 40 years.

My personal approval rating for Trump is 100%.

Trump setting records for low presidential approval

...and his disapproval rating continues to set new records every week.
this is a positive sign.

It's a sign that the Trump cult finds the ever shrinking circle of wagons around Trump to be 'cozy'.
but it's a fake wagon train. i can assure you he is having a great time, and enjoys his work.

let's talk about your team... who ya'll gonna run ?

Trump setting records for low presidential approval

...and his disapproval rating continues to set new records every week.

Hes PINO not POTUS.... therefore not really part of American Presidential history.

It's sad he has any approval at all -- people still think he's a POTUS when all we really have is PINO.
No, Obama was a PINO since he was a usurper and a non natural born citizen with a proven fraudulent birth certificate.

The funniest thing of all is that the ones decrying his "LOW APPROVAL RATES" have an approval rating that is about one fourth of his, and the dimshit party's approval rate is less than that.

Forum List

Back