Trump is now crying about leaks?

ALL Presidents complain about leaks....

AND may I remind the rightwingers, for 2 years, Hillary's email investigation was kept in the news because of supposed intelligence leaks....unnamed sources!!!

We now have a traitor as head of the FBI

Republicans Run the Worst candidates
6 hrs

Three weeks in, and this administration already has its first firing as a result of a scandal. This is directly linked to Trump, as Flynn clearly did not act independently.
Obama had 8 years without a single scandal.

I raised an eyebrow. And at 5am that's no mean feat for me (-:

I get the irony.
Now what else I get? How you partisan shit heads didn't thinks leaks were cool until it happened to the other guy.

I get the irony.
Now what else I get? How you partisan shit heads didn't thinks leaks were cool until it happened to the other guy.
I'm not left. I initially thought Manning was treading in traitor territory, but came to think he did the country a service. Wikileaks motivations are not the same, and not only aimed at Clinton

The Trump WH is different from anything we've seen in awhile. Leaks are leaks but not always the same leaks. As far as I recall the last time we had an admin accussed of back door dealings with an enemy state was Reagan.

After he was happy to have wikiLEAKS help get him elected?

Very funny stuff.
It is ironic but the level of leaks so far should be alarming.
GRAMPA ,,The white house is on fire
some obvious, and, for Trump, perilous, questions.

What did the president know and when did he know it about Flynn’s friendly and potentially compromising calls in December with the Russian ambassador? In those conversations, Flynn allegedly told the Russian to disregard the Obama administration’s imposition of new sanctions, because Trump would lift them once he assumed office.

Is it possible Flynn would have had those conversations with the Russian ambassador and not told Trump about them? Was Trump really flying blind when he praised Putin for not reacting to those sanctions? Who else in the chain of command, as chaotic as it is, knew of Flynn’s conversations and his assurances to Russia?

Now that Flynn is out of the White House, he no longer can claim executive privilege if subpoenaed to testify before Congress. Will he take the Fifth? Possibly. Will he talk? Unlikely.

Yates communicated her concerns to White House Counsel Don McGahn, a longtime Trump adviser whose main qualification was his loyalty to Trump and knowledge of business and campaign finance. He knows little or nothing about national security.

But what chance is there that McGahn would not have told the president about the warning from Yates?

With Flynn gone, who will be national security adviser? Will the role still matter? Will the CIA, which reportedly had considered Flynn a security risk (!) be assuaged?

No one has been prosecuted under the more-than-200-year-old Logan Act, which forbids the private conduct of diplomacy, but if Flynn didn’t tell the truth to the FBI, he could be at risk of prosecution.

Flynn wasn’t the only Russia proponent in the administration. Others include chief strategist Steve Bannon and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. What did they know and when did they know it? And what have been their dealings with Russia?

Flynn’s departure will also inevitably draw attention back to the role of Russian hacks and leaks in the 2016 presidential campaign ― and to demands, so far turned away by Trump, that he release his tax returns. The president has said that he has no loans from Russia or Russians. Really?

I get the irony.
do unto others as they did unto you ,,never did meet the repub that liked getting his shit back in his face

Very funny stuff.

What did the president know and when did he know it about Flynn’s friendly and potentially compromising calls in December with the Russian ambassador? In those conversations, Flynn allegedly told the Russian to disregard the Obama administration’s imposition of new sanctions, because Trump would lift them once he assumed office.

Is it possible Flynn would have had those conversations with the Russian ambassador and not told Trump about them? Was Trump really flying blind when he praised Putin for not reacting to those sanctions? Who else in the chain of command, as chaotic as it is, knew of Flynn’s conversations and his assurances to Russia?

Now that Flynn is out of the White House, he no longer can claim executive privilege if subpoenaed to testify before Congress. Will he take the Fifth? Possibly. Will he talk? Unlikely.

Yates communicated her concerns to White House Counsel Don McGahn, a longtime Trump adviser whose main qualification was his loyalty to Trump and knowledge of business and campaign finance. He knows little or nothing about national security.

But what chance is there that McGahn would not have told the president about the warning from Yates?

With Flynn gone, who will be national security adviser? Will the role still matter? Will the CIA, which reportedly had considered Flynn a security risk (!) be assuaged?

No one has been prosecuted under the more-than-200-year-old Logan Act, which forbids the private conduct of diplomacy, but if Flynn didn’t tell the truth to the FBI, he could be at risk of prosecution.

Flynn wasn’t the only Russia proponent in the administration. Others include chief strategist Steve Bannon and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. What did they know and when did they know it? And what have been their dealings with Russia?

Flynn’s departure will also inevitably draw attention back to the role of Russian hacks and leaks in the 2016 presidential campaign ― and to demands, so far turned away by Trump, that he release his tax returns. The president has said that he has no loans from Russia or Russians. Really?
And just think, no Americans died because of this fiasco....

ALL Presidents complain about leaks....

AND may I remind the rightwingers, for 2 years, Hillary's email investigation was kept in the news because of supposed intelligence leaks....unnamed sources!!!

We now have a traitor as head of the FBI

Republicans Run the Worst candidates
6 hrs

Three weeks in, and this administration already has its first firing as a result of a scandal. This is directly linked to Trump, as Flynn clearly did not act independently.
Obama had 8 years without a single scandal.

I raised an eyebrow. And at 5am that's no mean feat for me (-:
I usually have a closing bell scotch at 4

Very funny stuff.

And just think, no Americans died because of this fiasco....
BUT an AH got elected because of it

I get the irony.
do unto others as they did unto you ,,never did meet the repub that liked getting his shit back in his face
Translation: I am a hack
Swept under the rug???

Paul Ryan tries to sweep Flynn scandal under the rug with lies
House Speaker Paul Ryan faced the cameras Tuesday morning for the first time after National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's resignation, and did his best to…
DAILYKOS.COM

Forum List

Back