Trump is not a racist!

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes…. Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else… Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

The vast majority of companies discriminated in the 70s into the 80s and less so in the 90s. Early on, segregation was mandated by law, then the government did a flip-flop.

No excuse but property owners were in a Catch-22. If they had an all-white facility and they rented to minorities, whites would move out. Same with subdivisions.

I do know the subject well.

As for President Trump, he is the worst racist ever.

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes…. Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else… Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”
Secondhand quotes are not evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The secondhand quite you provided is a quote of what somebody said that Trump said. Trump never said that.

Last edited:

I see you tried going back a half century to Trumps rental company. Dismissed cases are the last thing on earth that should ever use as evidence that proves guilt:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Dismissed cases and allegations are not evidence of guilt.

Last edited:
I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?
Have you even attempted to look into the topic? There's plenty of material, really, decades worth.

So link it...you do know you're expected to link to back what you say, right?
Sorry, not use to doing other people's homework for them.
Another excuse a poster uses when his claims are not Valid

Have you even attempted to look into the topic? There's plenty of material, really, decades worth.

So link it...you do know you're expected to link to back what you say, right?
Sorry, not use to doing other people's homework for them.
Another excuse a poster uses when his claims are not Valid
Lol, lefties will ALWAYS have an excuse why they aren't posting evidence that proves Trump is a racist. What I suspect though, is that way deep down in every lefty, they love Trump so much that they refuse to post even a shred of evidence that proves he is a racist.

Yep, lefties love Trump so much that they absolutely refuse to post even the tiniest evidence that proves Trump is a racist. This lefty loyalty to Trump is huge, so lefties will only post non evidence things like allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. No matter what though, lefties refuse to post ANY evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Almost four years since I started this thread, and not a shred of evidence has been posted. Lefties are incredibly loyal to Trump.

An unarmed Trump supporter crawling through a window at the Capitol was shot dead. Please name the black protester killed by the police throughout 2020’s incessant BLM riots, lootings and arsons. He’d already be on a postage stamp.

If you look at a mob storming the Capitol to protest Biden’s certification as president and immediately think, This is a story about black people!, you’ve got racism on the brain.

— Renee Zellweger Wins Oscar for Best Actress

Oh like she would have gotten if it she were black. I don’t think so!

— Nobel Prize for Physics Awarded to Reinhard Genzel and Andrea Ghez for “Discovery of a Supermassive Compact Object at the Center Of Our Galaxy”

Does anyone seriously believe that the prize would have been awarded if the discovery had been made by Black Lives Matter?

— Denver beat the Knicks 114-89

Can you imagine Denver intentionally running up the score like that on a white team?

If Trump had just fired the first black surgeon general like Beijing Biden just did, lefties would be calling him a racist. Yep, Beijing Biden just fired the first black surgeon general. Trump on the other hand, hired the first black surgeon general.

Forum List

Back