Trump is not a racist!

It's been almost 4 years since I started this thread, and nobody has posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. All I have seen posted are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

Is there evidence that proves Trump is a racist in this propaganda?

its Trump himself.

This is an allegation. An allegation in itself is not evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

video recording of Trump saying racist things is not an allegation.
video recording of Trump saying racist things is evidence.

If Trump said something racist, post it here. Wrap quote marks around what he really did say. If it really is a racist comment, I will vet it by following a link. Posting a link to where you want the evidence to be is not actual evidence. Quote it here for the world to see.

the twitter link is not rendering for you?

As you know, President Trump loves New York as much as he loves America.

Your post is bogus. At the time Trump took out that ad and made those statements the Central Park Five had been arrested, tried, and convicted which highlighted the crime wave in New York. New York was fed up. They had 1,896 murders the year of that assault.

Using that as an indication that President Trump is racist is just plain foolish and confirmation that you have nothing and are grasping at straws.

grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29-S.jpg

What did Trump say after they were exonerated?

The CP5 thing doesn't belong in this thread unless you can produce some evidence that proves that any of Trump's actions or words were racially motivated as opposed to being motivated by disgust for the alleged crime/s.

The poster that I answered asked "what Trump said after they were exonerated", and I answered her.
It is in the link.

However, just to play the devils advocate, if the previous POTUS had made similar remarks that
the soon to be former one has, would you perceive HIM to be racist?

Just curious.

Racism is one of my favorite topics to discuss. One of my passions is differentiating actual racism from the political weapon.

That's obvious. And "racism" is a multi faceted issue.

So, based on that, had the previous POTUS had made similar statements to some of those made by the current one, would you have perceived him as a racist?

Often, lefties will evade the topic of my threads by asking new questions, and then they will accuse me of evading when I don't answer their evasion.

First, your post suggests that you doubt or didn't understand when I said that I enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon. This makes me wonder if YOU are able to do the same.
If the previous president made statements that were racist, I would call it racism. Perhaps you should post an example of what type of statements from Trump you are referring to.

It's been almost 4 years since I started this thread, and nobody has posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. All I have seen posted are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

Is there evidence that proves Trump is a racist in this propaganda?

its Trump himself.

This is an allegation. An allegation in itself is not evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

video recording of Trump saying racist things is not an allegation.
video recording of Trump saying racist things is evidence.

If Trump said something racist, post it here. Wrap quote marks around what he really did say. If it really is a racist comment, I will vet it by following a link. Posting a link to where you want the evidence to be is not actual evidence. Quote it here for the world to see.

the twitter link is not rendering for you?

As you know, President Trump loves New York as much as he loves America.

Your post is bogus. At the time Trump took out that ad and made those statements the Central Park Five had been arrested, tried, and convicted which highlighted the crime wave in New York. New York was fed up. They had 1,896 murders the year of that assault.

Using that as an indication that President Trump is racist is just plain foolish and confirmation that you have nothing and are grasping at straws.

grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29-S.jpg

What did Trump say after they were exonerated?

The CP5 thing doesn't belong in this thread unless you can produce some evidence that proves that any of Trump's actions or words were racially motivated as opposed to being motivated by disgust for the alleged crime/s.

The poster that I answered asked "what Trump said after they were exonerated", and I answered her.
It is in the link.

However, just to play the devils advocate, if the previous POTUS had made similar remarks that
the soon to be former one has, would you perceive HIM to be racist?

Just curious.

Racism is one of my favorite topics to discuss. One of my passions is differentiating actual racism from the political weapon.

That's obvious. And "racism" is a multi faceted issue.

So, based on that, had the previous POTUS had made similar statements to some of those made by the current one, would you have perceived him as a racist?

Often, lefties will evade the topic of my threads by asking new questions, and then they will accuse me of evading when I don't answer their evasion.

First, your post suggests that you doubt or didn't understand when I said that I enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon. This makes me wonder if YOU are able to do the same.
If the previous president made statements that were racist, I would call it racism. Perhaps you should post an example of what type of statements from Trump you are referring to.

I'm neither left nor right, and don't have any interest in engaging in what is obviously an intentionally circular(as the thread title proves) debate as to whether or not a soon to be former president is a "racist".

I asked you a very simple question which would tell whether you truthfully, as you claim,
"enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon", or if you are just a partisan Trump defender.

Which do you think it is?

Do you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist? Thats what this thread is about. Start a new thread with your topic, and I will post in it.

You made a statement that you "enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon".

The question asked of you related to your above statement.

So it appears that you agree that this thread is an example of a circular discussion.

Since your thread title is:
"Trump is Not a Racist", you obviously had established your position before anyone even replied.

Here is the opening post where I asserted that Trump is not a racist, and then challenged you to show me otherwise:

"I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?"

Well, that is the basis of a circular, partisan argument.

Perhaps you should identify some examples of what YOU believe to be racist statements.

Until you do, it is obvious that you will just claim that any example that anyone provides, will result in you dismissing it because it does not align with whatever your criteria is.

My criteria is simple. Exclude allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, and propaganda, since these items are not evidence that proves he is a racist. Obviously, racism must include race.

What you seem not to get is that racism is whatever leftwingers say it is....they need no evidence....they just need for the party to cling together and keep supporting the party line....ya remember how in Stalinist Russia there was a 'party line' and no one dare deviate from it.

Thus with the democrats control of the msm their propaganda is spread all over the nation and since most folks get their news from the msm....the propaganda prevails...not even to mention how the entertainment industry is also controlled by the propagandists...so where can the American People go to hear the truth?

That doesn't make sense. Anything that anyone presents, you could easily dismiss as any of the above "items" that you listed.

What would you consider to be a racist statement?

Surely you can provide one example? Or are you just playing a bait game?

Is there some reason why you would consider allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda as evidence?

Why don’t you just give an example of what you consider racist?

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. When lefties start looking for "my definition" of what racism is, it means that they can't find any racism to quote. At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks.

katsteve2012

This part of your post looks like we can commence the racism semantics battle:

"I have no reason or time to "redefine racism", there are a plethora of books, articles, and opinions(right here in this forum out there on the subject that address it in far greater depth than just " race being the determinant in inherent inferiority or superiority"

You say you have no reason to redefine racism, yet here we are in a thread where every lefty dreams of showing that Trump is a racist and nobody can post evidence of Trump being a racist. That is a YUUUGE reason to redefine racism, or to twist the various contexts into some way where Trump can be shown to be a racist. Obviously, if there is no evidence that proves Trump thinks one race is superior to another, the only option is to move on from the basic meaning of the word, and on to any context that doesn't involve the 5 races recognized by the US census.

An example that I would accept would be a firsthand quote of Trump saying he doesn't want black people counting his money, or a quote of him saying that he doesn't want black people renting his apartments. I'd also think it is racist if he said he wanted the CP5 to get the death penalty since they are black.

Fine. Those are reasons. And why are you continuing to insist that I want to "show Trump as a racist"? What's the point of doing so?
Aren't you a lefty?

Neither left nor right.
There is something wrong with your quoting in your posts.

Neither left nor right sounds slippery, since lefties dodge and evade. My commie radar isn't perfect, but I'm suspicious of you. I'll keep my eye out, maybe you are correct.

Neither left nor right means that I have so little faith in both political parties and their so called leadership, that I have no loyalty to either party. Outside of local elections and initiatives in my city, I don't pay much attention to the circus at the federal level. That should be easy to understand.

As far as " your commie radar".....that's hilarious.

Lefties are the ones who think parties determine lefty or righty. There are only two sides to the political war that defines the current political landscape, and I suspect that we are not on the same side.

And what "sides" are those?
Freedom vs communism. There were only two ways to vote. We can catch up on this discussion on some other thread. I like to keep this thread about evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and I like to hold the lefty feet to the fire.

racism is whatever leftwingers say it is....they need no evidence....they just need for the party to cling together and keep supporting the party line....ya remember how in Stalinist Russia there was a 'party line' and no one dare deviate from it.

Thus with the democrats control of the msm their propaganda is spread all over the nation and since most folks get their news from the msm....the propaganda prevails...not even to mention how the entertainment industry is also controlled by the propagandists...so where can the American People go to hear the truth?

Political Correctness rules....even in academia...it has spread across the nation in the past few decades...thus in reality what we have is a totolitarian system of political correctness....anyone who resists P.C. is declared a racist, a bigot and demonized.

We still have a few dissenters(Trump being one) but they are rapidly disappearing most fall in line and go along to get along.

Trump did not fall in line and that is why they hate him so intensely.

Great stuff, true for most lefty agenda. They are doing something dangerous right now with mask culture and racism.

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Find your own proof, you lazy piece of shit.

Because you can't find anything. You're posting the lie, it's up to you to provide the proof.

obama-admits-he-is-racist-S.png

When racism is a pervasive and systemic as it is with Donald Trump, one doesn't need quotes. Actions speak louder than words. How many black advisors and cabinet members does he have? How many leaders of the black community are invited to the White House - not rappers and athletes, but black activists? How many black people has he pardoned?

The entire Birther Campaign, which claimed that Barrack Obama was not "qualified" to be President because he wasn't a "real" American, is racist, and he tried to claim Kamala Harris wasn't "qualified" to be vice-President either because her parents were immigrants, and naturalized Americans.

The fact that you don't see any of this as racist shows what an ignorant tool you are.

Then there's the Muslim ban - not racism, but it's kissing cousin, Xenophobia.

It was failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated that he was unqualified to be president when he won the Senate seat from Illinois.

There was no Muslim ban. Even you know that to be true. Why lie?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Because you can't find anything. You're posting the lie, it's up to you to provide the proof.

When racism is a pervasive and systemic as it is with Donald Trump, one doesn't need quotes. Actions speak louder than words. How many black advisors and cabinet members does he have? How many leaders of the black community are invited to the White House - not rappers and athletes, but black activists? How many black people has he pardoned?

The entire Birther Campaign, which claimed that Barrack Obama was not "qualified" to be President because he wasn't a "real" American, is racist, and he tried to claim Kamala Harris wasn't "qualified" to be vice-President either because her parents were immigrants, and naturalized Americans.

The fact that you don't see any of this as racist shows what an ignorant tool you are.

It was failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated that he was unqualified to be president when he won the Senate seat from Illinois.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Oh I get it if someone that supports me is a advocate of white power than I must be too.

Abraham Lincoln....." I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and the black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which in my judgment will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary"…

All or our founding fathers were racist.....so what is the problem.

Nothing wrong with racism at all...name me one thing wrong with racism.

Scientists have said even little babies are racist....which indicates to me that everyone is racist.

The problem is not racism but misguided do gooders trying to use that term to demonize their political opponents aka creating as much division, anarchy and hatred as they possible can in order to destroy America.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Oh I get it if someone that supports me is a advocate of white power than I must be too.

Abraham Lincoln....." I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and the black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which in my judgment will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary"…

There must be a reason white supremacists like Trump.
Stephen MIller is with him always

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Who shouted white power? The guy in the video, or Trump?

If retweeting that video is racist, then you must be a racist since you just shared the same video that Trump did. You just did what you are trying to shame Trump for.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

So two people in the room. One is giving an alleged white power hand signal, and the other is saying he is not a racist. I think it is pretty clear who is the least racist person.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Maybe because the Democrats are the biggest haters of white people and particularly white males on the planet. They practice reverse discrimination out in the open and with a straight face. If someone is a white supremecist, they certainly wouldn’t vote for that. Republicans/Trump don’t need to be racist to gain their support, only the alternative to blatantly racist Democrats. For those of us that are truly color and gender blind, the Republican Party is the clear choice.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Maybe because the Democrats are the biggest haters of white people and particularly white males on the planet. They practice reverse discrimination out in the open and with a straight face. If someone is a white supremecist, they certainly wouldn’t vote for that. Republicans/Trump don’t need to be racist to gain their support, only the alternative to blatantly racist Democrats. For those of us that are truly color and gender blind, the Republican Party is the clear choice.

Then why do republicans defend confederate statues and oppose renaming bases named after confederate leaders. Why did PragerU make a video defending Robert E Lee, and then take it down? PragerU says its good we enslaved blacks because "we saved them".

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Then why do republicans defend confederate statues and oppose renaming bases named after confederate leaders. Why did PragerU make a video defending Robert E Lee, and then take it down? PragerU says its good we enslaved blacks because "we saved them".

Personally I could not care less about Statues but if we are going to take some down we should take them all down...they smack of idolatry any how.... This is expressed in the Bible in Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Confederate heroes were Great Americans fighting for freedom...they should be honored.

Slavery absolutely helped the Negroes....little more than nekid wild feral jungle critters when they arrived on these shores...barely had any language and if they had not been rescued from Afreeka would have died miserable and early deaths in the hell hole of Africa.

Under the plantation system they learned to work, wear clothes and become somewhat civilized though many of them still have a long way to go regarding that.

Last edited:
I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?
He is white, rich, powerful and has the audacity to speak his mind. That is defined as racist in the leftist dictionary.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Why do leftists insist on always being offended. Shows like All in the Family, the Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, Dukes of Hazard are now considered racist and even the Cleveland Indians have to change their name and mascot. Where does it end?

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?
He is white, rich, powerful and has the audacity to speak his mind. That is defined as racist in the leftist dictionary.

True---no doubt about that.

Anyhow as I have said before we need not bother ourselves trying to defend ourselves against charges of racism...as in Racism was and is a good and natural state of human behavior.....also as pointed out earlier...Science has shown even little babies are racist....perfectly normal.

And all this talk about the evils of systemic racism is foolish.

America became a great nation under such a system but is now on a downhill slide as a result of those who attack not only our founding fathers but white people in general and white males in particular ......along with family values and the Christian Religion.

What we have seen in the past few decades is a massive propaganda program designed to belittle America and eventually totally destroy it by globalists saturated with white guilt...constantly doing everything they can possibly do to divide and weaken America.

The net result will be totalitarianism in one form another....either socialism or the even more radical system of communism.

Last edited:

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Why do leftists insist on always being offended. Shows like All in the Family, the Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, Dukes of Hazard are now considered racist and even the Cleveland Indians have to change their name and mascot. Where does it end?

No one will like the ending....unless we get back on track we will wind up an impoverished 3rd world nation(we keep importing more and more 3rd world people...most of our legal immigrants now come from Africa) and little more than a vassal state of China.

As of Now the future belongs to china ....they will decide the future of America as well as of the world.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

So two people in the room. One is giving an alleged white power hand signal, and the other is saying he is not a racist. I think it is pretty clear who is the least racist person.

When did the "OKAY" hand sign come to mean "White Power"?

Bill%20white%20power%20sign-X3.jpg

AOC
AOC-L.jpg

Obama%20too-S.jpg

Obama%20Hillary-L.jpg

Discriminate%20agains%20whites-L.jpg

Discriminate%20agains%20whites-L.jpg
And Jews. I know that firsthand but your meme is spot on.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

When did the "OKAY" hand sign come to mean "White Power"?

Bill%20white%20power%20sign-X3.jpg

AOC
AOC-L.jpg

Obama%20too-S.jpg

Obama%20Hillary-L.jpg

Its from 4chan

Forum List

Back