Trump is not a racist!

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?
He is white, rich, powerful and has the audacity to speak his mind. That is defined as racist in the leftist dictionary.

Discriminate%20agains%20whites-L.jpg
And Jews. I know that firsthand but your meme is spot on.

Of course, you're 100% right.

For decades, I'm not saying I lost sleep, but I have seriously wondered why that is the case. For scores of generation, it appears to me that Jews have suffered prejudices and discrimination of others.

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?
He is white, rich, powerful and has the audacity to speak his mind. That is defined as racist in the leftist dictionary.

Discriminate%20agains%20whites-L.jpg
And Jews. I know that firsthand but your meme is spot on.

Of course, you're 100% right.

For decades, I'm not saying I lost sleep, but I have seriously wondered why that is the case. For scores of generation, it appears to me that Jews have suffered prejudices and discrimination of others.
Easy people to blame. Killed Christ. Have money. Have strong family ties. It’s crazy

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Find your own proof, you lazy piece of shit.

Because you can't find anything. You're posting the lie, it's up to you to provide the proof.

obama-admits-he-is-racist-S.png

When racism is a pervasive and systemic as it is with Donald Trump, one doesn't need quotes. Actions speak louder than words. How many black advisors and cabinet members does he have? How many leaders of the black community are invited to the White House - not rappers and athletes, but black activists? How many black people has he pardoned?

The entire Birther Campaign, which claimed that Barrack Obama was not "qualified" to be President because he wasn't a "real" American, is racist, and he tried to claim Kamala Harris wasn't "qualified" to be vice-President either because her parents were immigrants, and naturalized Americans.

The fact that you don't see any of this as racist shows what an ignorant tool you are.

Then there's the Muslim ban - not racism, but it's kissing cousin, Xenophobia.

It was failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated that he was unqualified to be president when he won the Senate seat from Illinois.

There was no Muslim ban. Even you know that to be true. Why lie?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

So two people in the room. One is giving an alleged white power hand signal, and the other is saying he is not a racist. I think it is pretty clear who is the least racist person.

When did the "OKAY" hand sign come to mean "White Power"?

Bill%20white%20power%20sign-X3.jpg

AOC
AOC-L.jpg

Obama%20too-S.jpg

Obama%20Hillary-L.jpg

Its from 4chan

Yep, the Anti-Definition League. Got it!

Colin%20Kapernecki-XL.jpg

Bill%20Clinton-X2.jpg

Obama-X2.jpg

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Because you can't find anything. You're posting the lie, it's up to you to provide the proof.

When racism is a pervasive and systemic as it is with Donald Trump, one doesn't need quotes. Actions speak louder than words. How many black advisors and cabinet members does he have? How many leaders of the black community are invited to the White House - not rappers and athletes, but black activists? How many black people has he pardoned?

The entire Birther Campaign, which claimed that Barrack Obama was not "qualified" to be President because he wasn't a "real" American, is racist, and he tried to claim Kamala Harris wasn't "qualified" to be vice-President either because her parents were immigrants, and naturalized Americans.

The fact that you don't see any of this as racist shows what an ignorant tool you are.

It was failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated that he was unqualified to be president when he won the Senate seat from Illinois.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

So two people in the room. One is giving an alleged white power hand signal, and the other is saying he is not a racist. I think it is pretty clear who is the least racist person.

When did the "OKAY" hand sign come to mean "White Power"?

Bill%20white%20power%20sign-X3.jpg

AOC
AOC-L.jpg

Obama%20too-S.jpg

Obama%20Hillary-L.jpg

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Oh I get it if someone that supports me is a advocate of white power than I must be too.

Abraham Lincoln....." I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and the black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which in my judgment will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary"…

There must be a reason white supremacists like Trump.
Stephen MIller is with him always

Maybe because the Democrats are the biggest haters of white people and particularly white males on the planet. They practice reverse discrimination out in the open and with a straight face. If someone is a white supremecist, they certainly wouldn’t vote for that. Republicans/Trump don’t need to be racist to gain their support, only the alternative to blatantly racist Democrats. For those of us that are truly color and gender blind, the Republican Party is the clear choice.

Then why do republicans defend confederate statues and oppose renaming bases named after confederate leaders. Why did PragerU make a video defending Robert E Lee, and then take it down? PragerU says its good we enslaved blacks because "we saved them".

Do you have any evidence that proves that Trump is a racist?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Oh I get it if someone that supports me is a advocate of white power than I must be too.

Abraham Lincoln....." I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and the black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which in my judgment will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary"…

Maybe because the Democrats are the biggest haters of white people and particularly white males on the planet. They practice reverse discrimination out in the open and with a straight face. If someone is a white supremecist, they certainly wouldn’t vote for that. Republicans/Trump don’t need to be racist to gain their support, only the alternative to blatantly racist Democrats. For those of us that are truly color and gender blind, the Republican Party is the clear choice.

Then why do republicans defend confederate statues and oppose renaming bases named after confederate leaders. Why did PragerU make a video defending Robert E Lee, and then take it down? PragerU says its good we enslaved blacks because "we saved them".

Since Stephen Miller has always been so close to Trump throughout his term, this is a sign of racism, since Stephen Miller most definitely is a racist.

Trump's speech on good german genes echos racial eugenics.

Trump retweeted a white supremacist.

Trump will only disavow white supremacists days after asked about it. McConnell had something to say about it.

When asked about proud boys, was "stand by" some sort of dog whistle?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Since Stephen Miller has always been so close to Trump throughout his term, this is a sign of racism, since Stephen Miller most definitely is a racist.

Trump will only disavow white supremacists days after asked about it. McConnell had something to say about it.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Your post is gish gallop, and gish gallop is not evidence in itself.

This thread is requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist, not Steve Miller.

Trump has disavowed white supremacy more times than anybody in DC. The notion that one is a racist until they publicly disavow white supremacy is a fallacy.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

This thread is requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist, not Steve Miller.

Trump has disavowed white supremacy more times than anybody in DC. The notion that one is a racist until they publicly disavow white supremacy is a fallacy.

I had provided links to every one these points. links to reputable sources of events which occurred. Stephen Miller is an advisor to Trump, perhaps the only one to survive his entire term without being a family member: its 100 percent relevant. Trump will only disavow white supremacy after forced to do so.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

I had provided links to every one these points. links to reputable sources of events which occurred. Stephen Miller is an advisor to Trump, perhaps the only one to survive his entire term without being a family member: its 100 percent relevant. Trump will only disavow white supremacy after forced to do so.

If you think Steve Miller is a racist, you should start a thread about it. This thread is requesting evidence that proves that Trump is a racist.

Do you have some evidence that proves Trump is a white supremacist?

One does not need to denounce crime, white supremacy, rape, or murder to clear his name in this country. We are presumed innocent until found guilty. I have not seen you denounce rape and murder, but that does not mean you are a rapist or murderer.

Even if denouncing white supremacy was the only way one could be free of that label, can you quote any president in history denouncing white supremacy more times than Trump has?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

If you think Steve Miller is a racist, you should start a thread about it. This thread is requesting evidence that proves that Trump is a racist.

One does not need to denounce crime, white supremacy, rape, or murder to clear his name in this country. We are presumed innocent until found guilty. I have not seen you denounce rape and murder, but that does not mean you are a rapist or murderer.

Even if denouncing white supremacy was the only way one could be free of that label, can you quote any president in history denouncing white supremacy more times than Trump has?

During the debate, Trump was asked to denounce white supremacy, and he did not. Only days later after pressured did he relent. Its particularly relevant in the past four years

After President Trump resisted condemning white supremacists and told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” at Tuesday’s presidential debate, the group added the phrase to its online logo. Law enforcement and former group members say the president’s comments will embolden many factions of the group that hold extreme racist views.

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

During the debate, Trump was asked to denounce white supremacy, and he did not. Only days later after pressured did he relent. Its particularly relevant in the past four years

After President Trump resisted condemning white supremacists and told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” at Tuesday’s presidential debate, the group added the phrase to its online logo. Law enforcement and former group members say the president’s comments will embolden many factions of the group that hold extreme racist views.

I have not seen you denounce rape and murder. What does this mean? I don't think I have seen you denounce white supremacy either. Are you a murdering, raping, white supremacist?

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

v51c1nxdv2v51.png

Race%20Card-S.jpg

Because even the allegation is so stupid.

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

ObamaMarxistProfessors-1_1-Th.jpg

obamafarrakhan-S.jpg

If Trump had picked somebody like Biden has to run the civil rights division of the justice department, lefties would have been able to win in this thread.

20210115_071211.jpg

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the traumatized Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama's friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life harming substances to their depressed, self harming neighbors, regardless of their neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

#AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community at anytime of day or night.

American Children needlessly killed by our Nations THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health CRISIS:

#JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson
#BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL family, people and community harming Anti-social behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally troubled friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally troubled, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, TERROR & FEAR, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Emotionally troubled, homicidal suic!dal minded American citizens:"

"Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other:"

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Back in the day, Tupac Shakur, a mega-popular American recording artist and Gun Violence Homicide victim, shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of all ages and backgrounds >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Apparently the HATE young Tupac (born 1971) experienced or witnessed, inspired him to not only create his often misinterpreted THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA...

...Tupac chose to tattoo THUGLIFE in bold letters across his ONCE neglected, hungry "hurting" belly.

Indicating to me he was pretty serious about PREVENTING HATE.

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical research, apparently Tupac was correct!

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistency or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES of risk for mental health problems, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

Cali Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers real SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who CARE; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

If a CARING, responsible fellow American or foreign-born citizen has developed a plan for PREVENTING American children and teens from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Depression, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness, Intra-Racial Discrimination, Community Violence and FEAR...

...I look forward to learning their SOLUTION for ending POVERTY, largely created by our Nation's unhealthy, potential life scarring Culture of Generational Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture Of Racism.

By the way, the citizens denigrating me as racist, are the very same emotionally troubled citizens denigrating Dr. Ben Carson as a C°°n, Sêllout or Un©le T0m.

Tagged:

"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE"

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A SNITCH"

"REPORT CHILD ABUSE"

ESEXpbcWsAI9rAT.jpg

Peace ♥ EndHate2021

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes…. Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else… Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Forum List

Back