Trump is not a racist!

It's been almost 4 years since I started this thread, and nobody has posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. All I have seen posted are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

Is there evidence that proves Trump is a racist in this propaganda?

its Trump himself.

This is an allegation. An allegation in itself is not evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

video recording of Trump saying racist things is not an allegation.
video recording of Trump saying racist things is evidence.

If Trump said something racist, post it here. Wrap quote marks around what he really did say. If it really is a racist comment, I will vet it by following a link. Posting a link to where you want the evidence to be is not actual evidence. Quote it here for the world to see.

the twitter link is not rendering for you?

As you know, President Trump loves New York as much as he loves America.

Your post is bogus. At the time Trump took out that ad and made those statements the Central Park Five had been arrested, tried, and convicted which highlighted the crime wave in New York. New York was fed up. They had 1,896 murders the year of that assault.

Using that as an indication that President Trump is racist is just plain foolish and confirmation that you have nothing and are grasping at straws.

grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29-S.jpg

What did Trump say after they were exonerated?

The CP5 thing doesn't belong in this thread unless you can produce some evidence that proves that any of Trump's actions or words were racially motivated as opposed to being motivated by disgust for the alleged crime/s.

The poster that I answered asked "what Trump said after they were exonerated", and I answered her.
It is in the link.

However, just to play the devils advocate, if the previous POTUS had made similar remarks that
the soon to be former one has, would you perceive HIM to be racist?

Just curious.

Racism is one of my favorite topics to discuss. One of my passions is differentiating actual racism from the political weapon.

That's obvious. And "racism" is a multi faceted issue.

So, based on that, had the previous POTUS had made similar statements to some of those made by the current one, would you have perceived him as a racist?

Often, lefties will evade the topic of my threads by asking new questions, and then they will accuse me of evading when I don't answer their evasion.

First, your post suggests that you doubt or didn't understand when I said that I enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon. This makes me wonder if YOU are able to do the same.
If the previous president made statements that were racist, I would call it racism. Perhaps you should post an example of what type of statements from Trump you are referring to.

It's been almost 4 years since I started this thread, and nobody has posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. All I have seen posted are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

its Trump himself.

This is an allegation. An allegation in itself is not evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

If Trump said something racist, post it here. Wrap quote marks around what he really did say. If it really is a racist comment, I will vet it by following a link. Posting a link to where you want the evidence to be is not actual evidence. Quote it here for the world to see.

Your post is bogus. At the time Trump took out that ad and made those statements the Central Park Five had been arrested, tried, and convicted which highlighted the crime wave in New York. New York was fed up. They had 1,896 murders the year of that assault.

Using that as an indication that President Trump is racist is just plain foolish and confirmation that you have nothing and are grasping at straws.

The CP5 thing doesn't belong in this thread unless you can produce some evidence that proves that any of Trump's actions or words were racially motivated as opposed to being motivated by disgust for the alleged crime/s.

The poster that I answered asked "what Trump said after they were exonerated", and I answered her.
It is in the link.

However, just to play the devils advocate, if the previous POTUS had made similar remarks that

Just curious.

Racism is one of my favorite topics to discuss. One of my passions is differentiating actual racism from the political weapon.

So, based on that, had the previous POTUS had made similar statements to some of those made by the current one, would you have perceived him as a racist?

Often, lefties will evade the topic of my threads by asking new questions, and then they will accuse me of evading when I don't answer their evasion.

First, your post suggests that you doubt or didn't understand when I said that I enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon. This makes me wonder if YOU are able to do the same.
If the previous president made statements that were racist, I would call it racism. Perhaps you should post an example of what type of statements from Trump you are referring to.

I'm neither left nor right, and don't have any interest in engaging in what is obviously an intentionally circular(as the thread title proves) debate as to whether or not a soon to be former president is a "racist".

I asked you a very simple question which would tell whether you truthfully, as you claim,
"enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon", or if you are just a partisan Trump defender.

Which do you think it is?

Do you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist? Thats what this thread is about. Start a new thread with your topic, and I will post in it.

You made a statement that you "enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon".

The question asked of you related to your above statement.

So it appears that you agree that this thread is an example of a circular discussion.

Since your thread title is:
"Trump is Not a Racist", you obviously had established your position before anyone even replied.

Here is the opening post where I asserted that Trump is not a racist, and then challenged you to show me otherwise:

"I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?"

Well, that is the basis of a circular, partisan argument.

Perhaps you should identify some examples of what YOU believe to be racist statements.

Until you do, it is obvious that you will just claim that any example that anyone provides, will result in you dismissing it because it does not align with whatever your criteria is.

My criteria is simple. Exclude allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, and propaganda, since these items are not evidence that proves he is a racist. Obviously, racism must include race.

We are all racists....nothing wrong with that.

The founders of this nation were racist.

Do not let the democrats intimidate you with charges of racism.....if anyone is tired of this racist b.s just come out and admit you are racist....then all this nonsense will go away. I guranteeee

You are far more right than you might imagine.

It really is not important that we are racist or prejudiced but rather how we BEHAVE.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions that you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

I'm neither left nor right, and don't have any interest in engaging in what is obviously an intentionally circular(as the thread title proves) debate as to whether or not a soon to be former president is a "racist".

I asked you a very simple question which would tell whether you truthfully, as you claim,
"enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon", or if you are just a partisan Trump defender.

Do you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist? Thats what this thread is about. Start a new thread with your topic, and I will post in it.

You made a statement that you "enjoy differentiating actual racism from the political weapon".

So it appears that you agree that this thread is an example of a circular discussion.

"Trump is Not a Racist", you obviously had established your position before anyone even replied.

Here is the opening post where I asserted that Trump is not a racist, and then challenged you to show me otherwise:

"I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?"

Perhaps you should identify some examples of what YOU believe to be racist statements.

Until you do, it is obvious that you will just claim that any example that anyone provides, will result in you dismissing it because it does not align with whatever your criteria is.

My criteria is simple. Exclude allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, and propaganda, since these items are not evidence that proves he is a racist. Obviously, racism must include race.

That doesn't make sense. Anything that anyone presents, you could easily dismiss as any of the above "items" that you listed.

What would you consider to be a racist statement?

Surely you can provide one example? Or are you just playing a bait game?

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

That doesn't make sense. Anything that anyone presents, you could easily dismiss as any of the above "items" that you listed.

Is there some reason why you would consider allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda as evidence?

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

Is there some reason why you would consider allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda as evidence?

Why don’t you just give an example of what you consider racist?

This is about as relevant as arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Trump is history. It matters not that he is a racist.

Stop defending him...he's history
Apparently it is important enough for you to open the thread and try to divert attention away from the fact that no lefty has ever been able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist after all these years.
You are REALLY invested in defending this friggin racist asshole.

Give it up already.
Its pretty funny how you have completely given up on posting evidence that proves that Trump is a racist. Now, all you can come up with are reasons why we don't need evidence that proves he is a racist.
You're defending this non person like he's your lover..

Really dude.

Save a little dignity
Actually, it is YOU who is defending Trump. You love Trump so much that you absolutely refuse to post even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. You are INCREDIBLY loyal to Trump for blocking this information.

You nailed him.....he is typical of all those afflicted with TDS ....they hate trump so much but they dont know why? They hate him because it is cool, because they hear the msm constantly attempt to demonize him etc.

They call him a liar....but never can come up with any good examples of it. On the other hand they dont want to talk about how biden was forced to drop out of a presidential race for plagarism and lying and was even censored for lying......bidens lies and the amount of it(even lied about major life event) makes Trump look like a boy scout.

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Find your own proof, you lazy piece of shit.

Yes, here's one.

[/QUOTE]

Certainly a questionable choice of words. What do you find to be racist about it?

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

I don't. Otherwise, I would not have bothered to ask you for an example of what you consider to be "racism".

If you actually "enjoy pointing out the difference between actual racism versus political weaponizing" as you claim, it should be easy to do so, unless your evasiveness is a tactic on your part to move the goalposts when someone gives you an example that you do not care to acknowledge.

Is that the case?

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

Why don’t you just give an example of what you consider racist?

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. When lefties start looking for "my definition" of what racism is, it means that they can't find any racism to quote. At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

its Trump himself.

It is in the link.

Just curious.

I don't. Otherwise, I would not have bothered to ask you for an example of what you consider to be "racism".

If you actually "enjoy pointing out the difference between actual racism versus political weaponizing" as you claim, it should be easy to do so, unless your evasiveness is a tactic on your part to move the goalposts when someone gives you an example that you do not care to acknowledge.

Is that the case?

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. When lefties start looking for "my definition" of what racism is, it means that they can't find any racism to quote. At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks

I have never read or heard anything that Trump has ever said that is racist, yet I have seen lefties imply that he is. I assert that Trump is not a racist, but I will retract this if somebody could post a link to an actual quote of Trump saying something racist. I have seen plenty of allegations that Trump said things that are racist, but never an actual verifiable legitimate quote. Anybody got a link to such a quote?

Then you haven't been listening. We don't "imply" that Trump is racist. We're very direct about it.

Find your own proof, you lazy piece of shit.
Like clockwork, like a moth to a flame. You are one of the endless lefties who posts an obligatory attempt to discredit a thread that requests evidence that proves Trump is a racist, by posting something other than evidence that proves that Trump is a racist.

I think I see the real deal with you though, you are different than all the rest of the garden variety lefties who throw the usual dart at the thread out of ignorance and spite. Yep, you actually love Trump so much, that you refuse to post even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. You are so loyal to Trump that you don't want any such evidence posted here right?

[/QUOTE]
Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. When lefties start looking for "my definition" of what racism is, it means that they can't find any racism to quote. At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

There is more depth to the definition of racism than your one liner above, which is one of the reasons that I asked you to provide an example of what you
believe racism looks like, and my hunch is that you know this, because racism in this forum has frequently been discussed beyond the belief in the inherent
inferiority or superiority of any race or races.

As far as so called "lefty tricks", and running the risk of your thread being "discredited", seriously?

Are you actually interested in feedback or dialogue in this thread, or are you more
invested in being a partisan, political zealot who prefers to ask ALL of the questions, and avoid answering any?

There is more depth to the definition of racism than your one liner above, which is one of the reasons that I asked you to provide an example of what you
believe racism looks like, and my hunch is that you know this, because racism in this forum has frequently been discussed beyond the belief in the inherent

As far as so called "lefty tricks", and running the risk of your thread being "discredited", seriously?

Are you actually interested in feedback or dialogue in this thread, or are you more
invested in being a partisan, political zealot who prefers to ask ALL of the questions, and avoid answering any?
As far as there being more to racism than the belief that one race is superior to another, just look at the rest of what you just quoted of me:

"...At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks."

Racism is a very ugly, but very simple form of bigotry that revolves around the belief that one race is superior to another, but you are now looking for a way to make it more complicated than that. Your end goal is to find another meaning of racism so that you can show that Trump is a racist, but you want to do this by either taking the race out of racism or by redefining racism.

Last edited:
katsteve2012 , you are officially invited to pick apart the meaning of racism in order to find a way to remove the race from racism or find a context where you can make Trump fit. I don't want to discourage you from doing this, since it is the natural thing for lefties to do when they cannot find evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I have been down the semantics road on this before, so I already know how it ends. Your next step will need to be removing the race from racism if you want to go down this road, but please do pursue whatever semantics battle you think you can use to paint Trump as a racist. Maybe I can witness some new outcome to this same battle that I have already been in over and over like groundhog day. Go ahead, make my day.

[/QUOTE]
As far as there being more to racism than the belief that one race is superior to another, just look at the rest of what you just quoted of me:

"...At this point, lefties begin to look for ways to take the race out of racism. Lefties are hunting for a way to paint Trump is a racist, so once they can't find any, they look for ways to redefine racism. Perhaps if there if there is some flaw in how I see racism, the whole thread gets discredited, right? I've been doing this thread on many boards for many years, so I know all the lefty tricks."

Racism is a very ugly, but very simple form of bigotry that revolves around the belief that one race is superior to another, but you are now looking for a way to make it more complicated than that. Your end goal is to find another meaning of racism so that you can show that Trump is a racist, but you want to do this by either taking the race out of racism or by redefining racism.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeking to "redefine racism", however, it does appear to make you uncomfortable that it is not as simplistic as you insist.

Perhaps thatis beyond your comprehension?

There are quite a few books out there that could help you learn.

I have no reason or time to "redefine racism", there are a plethora of books, articles, and opinions(right here in this forum)out there on the subject that address it in far greater depth than just " being the determinant in inherent inferiority or superiority.

And as far as wanting to do so just to "Show Trump is a racist"? That's an even bigger waste of time.

So back to the same question. What is an example of what you would perceive as racist?

Are you saying that no race is better than any other? Why or why not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back