Trump is looking nuttier all the time!

He's 6'3" and weighs 340 pounds... Good leadership????

He's not 6'3". He lies about that too. Obama is 6'1" and they're the same height...

05736509-4318.jpg

LOL! I'm certainly not interested in that. But I damn sure couldn't get close considering all his sycophants who debase themselves to swallow every lie Trump spews out every orifice of his body.
You'd suck him dry!

I mean younger like DeSantis who is 44.

DeSantis has experience running government as he is the excellent Governor of the Free State of Florida. He also has experience in the military and was deployed to Iraq in 2007.

While I will still vote for Trump if he is the Republican candidate for President, I feel it is time for a younger President..
DeSantis military experience was as a lawyer. Relatively that means better than not serving at all, but is not like combat experience.

I like DeSantis and hope he runs.

DeSantis military experience was as a lawyer. Relatively that means better than not serving at all, but is not like combat experience.

I like DeSantis and hope he runs.
My experience in the Air Force didn’t involve combat either but it was a positive experience.

Actually it's the radical left that's getting nuttier. When the current president can't remember what country he is in or shakes hands with phantoms or makes little girls uncomfortable with creepy touching, the left routinely dismisses it but somehow an old alleged feud between Trump and O'Donnell comes across to the TDS left as bizarre. WTF?

I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.
I hope he gets worse behind bars!

I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.
You walk on my carpet with your shoes, I’m kicking your ass out of my house.

Couch Potatoes Shouldn't Put Anyone on a Psychoanalyst's Couch

More like just plain nuts. Trump is now saying that he wants to terminate the US Constitution in order to be reinstated as president. Keep in mind that he took the following oath of office on Jan 20, 2017:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That oath meant absolutely nothing to Trump when it was no longer in his personal interest. However, the oath I took when I joined the Army decades ago still means a lot to me. I swore to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And any man who declares that the US Constitution should be terminated is an enemy of America and all Americans, pure and simple.
Just a Formality to a Non-Binding Political Document

Many doctors take the Hippocratic Oath. Does that mean they worship the Greek gods of medicine?

Forum List

Back