Trump is looking nuttier all the time!

It's disturbing seeing TDS victims going without treatment. Our health care system has obviously failed.

6tzyrc.jpg

No. Like most people, I've had more than my fair share of interactions with people who were not wholly rational. Not all of those people were incapable of holding down a job and seemingly being able to take care of themselves. But a simple five or ten minute conversation with them could reveal a lack of rational basis for their beliefs. It might be somewhat disturbing, but it's not scary when they don't have power. The opposite is true if and when they do have power.

So, you only associate with other brain-dead liberals?

In comparison to your attempt to throw dirt and doubt about Trump.
Meanwhile Biden came to the rescue with his latest "60 Minutes" Interview.
Now Joey is claiming that the Covid Pandemic is over.. Flash Americans have known that for more than a year now. Yhen Joey Xi put foot om mouth bu claiming that he would send U.S. troops to fight China if they invaded Tiawan, which W.H. spokesmen quickly walked back.
Then there was the question of massive inflation in America that he would not take responsibility for creating the inflaion and claims there is no inflation because he's stopped it.
Unfortunately, Joey Xi Bai Dung has lost it and is living in his own little world of dementia.
See:

He was always a narcissist Showman, that's baked into the cake.

He's also been around in life, from world leaders, power players and the average blue collar worker, so he has a sense of humor and ability to adapt, like a charmeleon.

In the end, people will either decide that Bidens policies are better for the American citizen or Trumps approach is more beneficial. No one cares about the leaders they will never meet, they just want common sense policies.

That's a laugh. Trump doesn't make appeals to his voters about his policies. And even if he did, why should anyone believe him since he lies about everything all the time. No, Trump makes emotional pleas because he's a demagogue, and because his policies help the wealthy and not his blue collar base. Hell, he knows he's got them duped. They're just too stupid to see it.

As for me, I can live with policies I might not prefer as long as I can honestly believe that a president is mentally sound and places the country's interests above his own, AND he takes safeguarding national security secrets seriously. Trump is a glaring F in all those categories.

As far as his latest rally in Ohio is concerned, I guess he already knows that he's got the stupid voters, and the delusional voters who hang on every lie he tells like they're hypnotized sycophants, and now he's going for the crazy voters who live in their Q conspiracy fantasy land.

I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.

Alzheimer's like his father.

I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.
You can whiff Trumps crotch.

I seriously believe it is time for our nation to elect a younger President.

The days of those as old as Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump occupying the Oval Office in the White House should end and end soon.

In passing I am the same age as Trump.

Alzheimer's like his father.
More like just plain nuts. Trump is now saying that he wants to terminate the US Constitution in order to be reinstated as president. Keep in mind that he took the following oath of office on Jan 20, 2017:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That oath meant absolutely nothing to Trump when it was no longer in his personal interest. However, the oath I took when I joined the Army decades ago still means a lot to me. I swore to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And any man who declares that the US Constitution should be terminated is an enemy of America and all Americans, pure and simple.

I seriously believe it is time for our nation to elect a younger President.

The days of those as old as Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump occupying the Oval Office in the White House should end and end soon.

In passing I am the same age as Trump.
Younger? Do you mean like Obama, who is younger than me, and was 57 when he took office?

Younger? Do you mean like Obama, who is younger than me, and was 57 when he took office?
I mean younger like DeSantis who is 44.

DeSantis has experience running government as he is the excellent Governor of the Free State of Florida. He also has experience in the military and was deployed to Iraq in 2007.

While I will still vote for Trump if he is the Republican candidate for President, I feel it is time for a younger President..

Forum List

Back