Trump is looking nuttier all the time!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.

I've always believed that Trump had some kind of personality disorder going back to the days when he had a long-running public feud with Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, it was just so bizarre at the time.

But the latest revelation only serves to punctuate concerns about Trump's mental and emotional stability. Now Trump is embracing Q-Anon conspiracy theories, and he's complaining about FBI agents not removing their shoes when searching his bedroom. Really? Since when does ANY LE agency personnel remove shoes when conducting a search warrant?

He just attacks everyone...all the time. He's even upset that Ron DeSantis (supposedly) stole his idea to send migrants north. At best, Trump is like a child that simply refuses to allow others to guide him away from his worst impulses. But, in my opinion, it's more likely that Trump is being driven by malign psychological forces instead of rational thought.

Having said all that, in my experience, the behavior of people with psychological problems, or emotional problems, or personality disorders only gets worse over time with increasing stress and no treatment.

Mark my words: Trump's behavior will almost certainly get worse as his mental and psychological health continues to decline which is common with increasing age.
5q0qd2.jpg

3kl2l3.jpg

He was always a narcissist Showman, that's baked into the cake.

He's also been around in life, from world leaders, power players and the average blue collar worker, so he has a sense of humor and ability to adapt, like a charmeleon.

In the end, people will either decide that Bidens policies are better for the American citizen or Trumps approach is more beneficial. No one cares about the leaders they will never meet, they just want common sense policies.

He was always a narcissist Showman, that's baked into the cake.

He's also been around in life, from world leaders, power players and the average blue collar worker, so he has a sense of humor and ability to adapt, like a charmeleon.

In the end, people will either decide that Bidens policies are better for the American citizen or Trumps approach is more beneficial. No one cares about the leaders they will never meet, they just want common sense policies.

You're projecting again like a typical TDS afflicted moron.

It's September 2022, way past the end of Trump's presidency. Who would have thought they'd still be going with this 24/7 kneejerk outrage to everything Trump says and does, since June 2015? Do you realize how subhuman you sound?

CNN has turned them into Mr Roboto

They do so in my estimation out of fear. They and their donors/advertisers genuinely fear Trump running and winning again. It's truly their worst nightmare.

The reality is the fear is coming from the Establishment on both sides and possibly all media as well. He is a major disrupter in the Force and they have a really hard time combatting his policy message.

You're projecting again like a typical TDS afflicted moron.
No. Like most people, I've had more than my fair share of interactions with people who were not wholly rational. Not all of those people were incapable of holding down a job and seemingly being able to take care of themselves. But a simple five or ten minute conversation with them could reveal a lack of rational basis for their beliefs. It might be somewhat disturbing, but it's not scary when they don't have power. The opposite is true if and when they do have power.

FdBWxu7aEAM24Uu.jpg

They do so in my estimation out of fear. They and their donors/advertisers genuinely fear Trump running and winning again. It's truly their worst nightmare.

The reality is the fear is coming from the Establishment on both sides and possibly all media as well. He is a major disrupter in the Force and they have a really hard time combatting his policy message.

If it's not Trump it'll be Desantis...in my opinion Desantis will be Trump on steroids.. but a little more laid back.

I'd vote for him

If it's any indication, from my personal experience, it's the little voices in his head that he is listening to. Nothing wrong with that.

If it's not Trump it'll be Desantis...in my opinion Desantis will be Trump on steroids.. but a little more laid back.

I'd vote for him

I say it again, as odd as it sounds, his height could be a factor. It shouldn't be, but American voters for some reason often associate height with good leadership qualities.

Forum List

Back