Trump is literally creating a military junta

Trump hires a third general, raising concerns about heavy military influence
Trump Is Filling His Cabinet with Former Generals
‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.

And this is the wealthiest cabinet ever. Billionaires have taken over our country. A new aristocratic government

The Working Men of this nation had no problem looking at the lead Billionaire and seeing a man willing to speak for and fight for them.

They judged him on his ideas, not his wallet.

It was actually very open minded and inclusive.

And here I thought you were a real progressive.

Progressivism is the arch-enemy of individual liberty, prosperity and common sense, not to mention that in general progressives are the most miserable people to be around since Soviet Apparatchiks went the way of the dodo.

FUCK "PROGRESSIVES".
Then how come all the funny talk shows and comedians are all liberals.
Funny is relative and no, all good comedians aren't liberals and neither are progressives, the last good liberal comedian was John Locke and he's been dead for over 200 years.

You have Dennis Miller and is that really even comedy?
How exactly do I "have" Dennis Miller?

You even sound miserable.
Yes, it's miserable laughing at how ridiculous you hyper-partisan, politician worshiping dickweeds behave all the time.

"Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it." -- Dave Chappelle.

Progressivism is the arch-enemy of individual liberty, prosperity and common sense, not to mention that in general progressives are the most miserable people to be around since Soviet Apparatchiks went the way of the dodo.

FUCK "PROGRESSIVES".
Then how come all the funny talk shows and comedians are all liberals. You have Dennis Miller and is that really even comedy?

You even sound miserable.

Discrimination in the industry.

‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.
You will not enjoy us dismantling your Orwellian hell state,...,
You aren't going to do anything but continue to type inane messages on the usmb.

You have already served his purpose. He has no need for you anymore, rube.

Do you idiots really think this guy gives a flying fuck about you, or anyone else except himself? LOL.

When Trump pulls federal aid for sanctuary cities, that bumpy cucumber is going to get even more bumpy for progressives......and I'll be the first in here to post up a thread, with of course, that PHOTOBUCKET classic knobby cucumber along with the link!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Honestly, have very many of us liberals complained about throwing illegals out? No. It's one reason trump won over a lot of people who would otherwise not vote GOP. So get er done. But you won't. You'll realize your masters actually like the cheap labor flooding our markets. It's good for business.

The key is go after illegal employers

Which Trump is committed to doing, and if he doesn't we, his supporters will turn on him like the media turned on McCain when he became a problem.

You aren't going to do anything but continue to type inane messages on the usmb.

Do you idiots really think this guy gives a flying fuck about you, or anyone else except himself? LOL.
*AHEM* do you realize that you're having that argument with those voices in your head.. OUT LOUD .................AGAIN.

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you" -- George W. Bush

Last edited:

Angry snowflake.....

*AHEM* do you realize the you're having that argument with those voices in your head.. OUT LOUD .................AGAIN.

No dipshit, I'm just stating facts. Were you born this stupid, or did you work at it all your life to get to this point?

Angry snowflake.....
Snowflake! Butthurt! Snowflake! Butthurt! Snowflake! Butthurt!

Yep, you are one of trump's pathetic rubes. LOL.

And this is the wealthiest cabinet ever. Billionaires have taken over our country. A new aristocratic government
yeah, rich goin in. That's much more horrible than being rich leaving. Right genius?

I'd rather see Generals and Business Professionals in the Executive Branch than the incompetent and corrupt politicians and political insiders that we have there now. Generals and Business Professionals know how to effectively manage organizations while politicians only know how to steal from them.
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you want to see every single defense-related cabinet position led by some former general. Michael Flynn literally accused Obama of not doing enough against ISIS. Is that someone you want in charge of your children's safety? What an asshole that guy is. At least Hillary would've picked someone qualified like Biden.

Are you attempting to imply that Castro wasn't a "bad guy" ?
Are you attempting to imply that Justin Trudeau, John Kerry, Pope Francis, Xi Jinping, Bashar al-Assad, President Obama, Ban Ki Moon, and the other legitimate world leaders who mourned the passing of a personal friend when Castro died are poor judges of character?

Considering the number of people killed and terrorized by Castro? Yes, they are poor judges of character.

I'm not concerned about the label you applied to me. That is about you, not me.

But the fact that so many people were willing to get on shakey, homemeade rafts to escape the brutality of Castro's regime should speak volumes about him.

I suggest you read "Against All Hope". It was written by a man held by Castro for 22 years.

Anyone responsible for 3,600 firing squad executions is not innocent or benevolent.

yeah, rich goin in. That's much more horrible than being rich leaving. Right genius?
you don't think Donald will be even richer, when leaving? Oh ye, of such little faith..... :p

you don't think Donald will be even richer, when leaving? Oh ye, of such little faith..... :p
You obviously missed my point :p

'Trump is literally creating a military junta'

Trump is a Democrat Who Fooled the GOP
Trump is a Nazi - a reincarnated Hitler.
Trump is a Putin-Puppet
Trump is Mentally Unstable
Trump is insane suggesting the election was stolen
Trump is insane for suggesting the election was NOT stolen while Hillary says it was.
Trump is evil for saying he would not immediately support the election results - but Hillary is ok for doing so.

Just when you think there is no way the sore-losing, mentally unstable, butt-hurt snowflakes can't possibly fall any further off the edge, they are now accusing Trump of forming a military junta.

:rolleyes:

*AHEM* do you realize the you're having that argument with those voices in your head.. OUT LOUD .................AGAIN.

No dipshit, I'm just stating facts. Were you born this stupid, or did you work at it all your life to get to this point?
Oh, I'm sorry, did my harsh language trigger you ? I sincerely apologize if you were offended.

You should probably run along to your nearest safe space and while you're there, don't forget to do something about all that sand in your mangina. :bye1:

WARNING

Danger Will Robinson, Danger! :eek:
I don't understand

That wasn't for you! :)

It was for the hiring of 3 generals in his first round of picks...and who knows how many more? Civilians, with many years removed from any military, are suppose to run our national security/national defense... it gives balance! we have military active generals and their opinion of how to move forward, and a civilian view on how to move forward and the TWO DIFFERENT approaches are what we need.

BTW, saying "danger" and "warning" at the same time is redundant :D
d2f22f4fa3977c693aa7fb6792043374.jpg

"FUCK YOU TN"

Forum List

Back