Trump is literally creating a military junta

Trump hires a third general, raising concerns about heavy military influence
Trump Is Filling His Cabinet with Former Generals
‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.
So...Castro was a GOOD guy???

‘Trump junta’: third retired general named to cabinet, raising concerns about military influence in new administration

He picked former generals for National Security Advisor, Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Homeland Security? He's literally Castro except a bad guy. We need to abolish the Electoral College and instate Hillary as POTUS immediately to save the Republic from the results of this election. The more Republicans try to stall and point to the "Constitution" the more they risk riots against the forming Orwellian hell state. What's next? He's going to put another general in charge of the VA? What a bastard.

Having a former military officer as the National Security advisor is bad? Who better to know about security for a nation?

The Secretary of Defense should be a military person. Who knows the defense system better?

Homeland Security is another military/police role.

I'm no fan of Trump. But this is not an issue. Those who sat idly by while the Patriot Act was passed and renewed are far more dangerous.

I'd suggest you leave the country. Criminals like you won't have much of a chance after Trump terminates all the cities harboring illegals.

I'd rather see Generals and Business Professionals in the Executive Branch than the incompetent and corrupt politicians and political insiders that we have there now. Generals and Business Professionals know how to effectively manage organizations while politicians only know how to steal from them.
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you want to see every single defense-related cabinet position led by some former general. Michael Flynn literally accused Obama of not doing enough against ISIS. Is that someone you want in charge of your children's safety? What an asshole that guy is. At least Hillary would've picked someone qualified like Biden.

Are you attempting to imply that Castro wasn't a "bad guy" ?
Are you attempting to imply that Justin Trudeau, John Kerry, Pope Francis, Xi Jinping, Bashar al-Assad, President Obama, Ban Ki Moon, and the other legitimate world leaders who mourned the passing of a personal friend when Castro died are poor judges of character?

Considering the number of people killed and terrorized by Castro? Yes, they are poor judges of character.

I'd rather see Generals and Business Professionals in the Executive Branch than the incompetent and corrupt politicians and political insiders that we have there now. Generals and Business Professionals know how to effectively manage organizations while politicians only know how to steal from them.
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you want to see every single defense-related cabinet position led by some former general. Michael Flynn literally accused Obama of not doing enough against ISIS. Is that someone you want in charge of your children's safety? What an asshole that guy is. At least Hillary would've picked someone qualified like Biden.

Are you attempting to imply that Justin Trudeau, John Kerry, Pope Francis, Xi Jinping, Bashar al-Assad, President Obama, Ban Ki Moon, and the other legitimate world leaders who mourned the passing of a personal friend when Castro died are poor judges of character?

Considering the number of people killed and terrorized by Castro? Yes, they are poor judges of character.
And here I thought you were a real progressive.

Good point.

REAL progressives generally find murder acceptable.

And this is the wealthiest cabinet ever. Billionaires have taken over our country. A new aristocratic government

Progressivism is the arch-enemy of individual liberty, prosperity and common sense, not to mention that in general progressives are the most miserable people to be around since Soviet Apparatchiks went the way of the dodo.

FUCK "PROGRESSIVES".
Then how come all the funny talk shows and comedians are all liberals. You have Dennis Miller and is that really even comedy?

You even sound miserable.

When Trump pulls federal aid for sanctuary cities, that bumpy cucumber is going to get even more bumpy for progressives......and I'll be the first in here to post up a thread, with of course, that PHOTOBUCKET classic knobby cucumber along with the link!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And this is the wealthiest cabinet ever. Billionaires have taken over our country. A new aristocratic government
Damn are you slow?

You are bitching about something that has occurred numerous times in the history of the USA...I guess since an R is doing it now, you find it OUTRAGEOUS.

When Trump pulls federal aid for sanctuary cities, that bumpy cucumber is going to get even more bumpy for progressives......and I'll be the first in here to post up a thread, with of course, that PHOTOBUCKET classic knobby cucumber along with the link!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Honestly, have very many of us liberals complained about throwing illegals out? No. It's one reason trump won over a lot of people who would otherwise not vote GOP. So get er done. But you won't. You'll realize your masters actually like the cheap labor flooding our markets. It's good for business.

The key is go after illegal employers

Damn are you slow?

You are bitching about something that has occurred numerous times in the history of the USA...I guess since an R is doing it now, you find it OUTRAGEOUS.
This is the richest cabinet ever! Linda McMahon? Who's next the Rock?

Trump took to Twitter to calmly dispute these charges...
He needed to have his phone replaced 2x after 6 hrs of non stop tweets....

Then Ivanka gave him something to drink and put him in for his nap.

Trump screaming crazily.jpg

Dude, you're being silly.

Dude, you're being silly.
Really?

A progressive being silly....now that's rich.

Military junta???

Seriously???

Is this the kind of hateful silly shit we are going to hear out of these pathetic loser Moon Bats for the next eight years?

-picture-id182149520

Forum List

Back