Trump is having fun with this. He continues to punch un-American's in the gut!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I'm starting believe the Trump admin writes / says this stuff purposely to keep the illegitimate squirming...they're obviously fully aware of how much the Left hates God and proud American's.

Trump:
"I'm not representing the globe, I'm representing your country."
"The core conviction of our movement is that we as a nation put our citizens FIRST."
"We're all equals under the same God."

Why would Trump need a motive to say "I'm not representing the globe, I'm representing your Country"? It's the truth isn't it? The problem is that nobody has heard those true words in a long time and they seem strange to rational people and offensive to jihadists and crazy left wingers.

Muhammed Ali's son was stopped at the airport and interrogated and asked how he got his first name.
Welcome to Donald Trump's America.
It's the most unamerican time in this country's history.

I'm starting believe the Trump admin writes / says this stuff purposely to keep the illegitimate squirming...they're obviously fully aware of how much the Left hates God and proud American's.

Trump:
"The core conviction of our movement is that we as a nation put our citizens FIRST."
How is it that those who disagree with Trump, including the majority of citizens who did not vote for him, are 'illegitimate' and 'un-American'?

Speaking as a proud Liberal, I take umbrage at your contention that I hate God and proud Americans. What gives you standing to make such a statement?

Muhammed Ali's son was stopped at the airport and interrogated and asked how he got his first name.
Welcome to Donald Trump's America.
It's the most unamerican time in this country's history.

That's AWESOME!
That shows us proud, REAL American's just how serious Trump is about dropping the hammer down and ending the free for all.
Muhammed is an un-American name, that equals probable cause..better start naming your sons Jonathan...hahaha

Trump:
How is it that those who disagree with Trump, including the majority of citizens who did not vote for him, are 'illegitimate' and 'un-American'?

Speaking as a proud Liberal, I take umbrage at your contention that I hate God and proud Americans. What gives you standing to make such a statement?
how come you dont say anything to your buddy luddy when he calls those who disagree with him...traitors?.......just for disagreeing with him....

Trump is not a Uniter. He does however have a vision for America. For those who are against his vision, he's telling them to step aside, or, fuck off.

Obama's Blueprint and Legacy!

Trump:
I'm starting believe the Trump admin writes / says this stuff purposely to keep the illegitimate squirming...
Nope! He's repeating that bullshit to keep the PEOPLE DIVIDED, and you've obviously picked your side to be on rather than to identify as an American with varied views rather than a fucking trump parrot!
"...I'm representing your country."
That ass hat can only represent the country by representing ALL the people as a whole; not just his faithful dupes. The PEOPLE ARE THE COUNTRY NOT TRUMP'S IDEA OF CORPORITIZED CENTRAL GOVERNMENT and trump is NOT number one in the pecking order! He is to be a servant TO THE PEOPLE ONLY!
The Narcissist In Chief puts himself first, then his faithful minions and assorted suck-ups and could care less about those Americans who are either ambivalent or outright oppose the posing POTUS cum Emperor!

Trump:

Sadly you don't understand the Deity which Trump and his Administration worship: The Dollar!

Rush said it best this week and knows Trump well, president Trump is trying to blow up DC the whole corrupted arrogant cesspool, good job Mr. President kick some ass in DC! :eusa_clap:

Trump:

how come you dont say anything to your buddy luddy when he calls those who disagree with him...traitors?.......just for disagreeing with him....
I can't speak to why one individual says what he says. But in this case, a blanket statement of condemnation and division was made. I am a proud Liberal. But I don't fit the description of Liberals made here. What Lundy says is his business and is better defended by him.

Trump:

Well, contrary to belief, in the real world we stereotype and profile...it's actually quite intuitive to do so. We normally create these stereotypes based on where the greater percentages stand on issues. It wouldn't be any fun to discuss the 2% of anything.
None of this could be considered a revolutionary find.
Most 21st century Liberals will cry "Nationalism" at the very sight of an American flag waving, many will defend the feelings of foreigners before considering their fellow citizen and new-age Libs are way too smart to believe in God...just ask them.

Trump:

I can't speak to why one individual says what he says. But in this case, a blanket statement of condemnation and division was made. I am a proud Liberal. But I don't fit the description of Liberals made here. What Lundy says is his business and is better defended by him.

Fair enough, you're in the two percentile.

Trump is speaking for Russia.
hi jake, what language was obama speaking at the ballgame with castro ?
hint:
?Hey raul esto es genial estamos haciendo la ola en un juego de pelota carnicero ?
Go eat your freedom fries. Russia is dangerous, Cuba is not.

Why are you so unAmerican?
who decides what's unAmerican ?
Not the far or alt right, who have always fought against American values.

Forum List

Back