Trump is going to be a horrible president and it's certain because of the following facts:

Like the Democratic Party condemns violence [wink wink] then stays silent on the protests of violent protesters attacking people, violating the rights of others and destroying both public and private property.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’: Group of white men assault black woman student at Villanova University
A black woman studying at Villanova University was attacked by a group of white men chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” on campus Thursday night.

Muslim high school teacher left note by student telling her to hang herself with her ‘headscarf’
“Your headscarf isn’t allowed anymore," the note began before telling her to kill herself.

Trump supporters threaten and harass stars of HBO’s ‘Silicon Valley’ in L.A. bar
Two actors from the HBO comedy series 'Silicon Valley' were accosted and threatened by a pair of Trump supporters in a Los Angeles bar on Friday night. 0

BUSTED: Teacher caught taunting students their parents will be deported now that Trump is president
“If you were born here, then your parents got to go. Then they will leave you behind, and you will be in foster care,” the 6th graders were told.
So the far Left now considers yelling "Trump, Trump, Trump" an assault? What if it's LWers yelling "Not my President, Not my President". Is that different?

A note? One asshole writes a bigoted note and you use that to broad brush everyone who didn't vote for Hillary? Can those who are not LWLs do the same to you or is that different?

Racist Incidents, Attacks Surge at US Universities
No doubt racism exists in the US, on both sides. I'm also skeptical that every Swastika or hateful graffiti was made by a RW bigot. Given the LW protests and hardcore LW activists out there, it is very possible, if not probable, some of those were made by them to incite further rioting.

Either way, I fully support the arrest and prosecution of anyone committing acts of vandalism and assaulting others.

The electoral college is putting a man in power who is going to lose the popular vote by possibly as much as 2 percent...The white rural voters have inflicted their politics on the majority...that is why there is going to be unrest..the majority of "We the People" is not being serve3d ...make no mistake about it ..the Majority REJECTED Trump... Do not lecture me about the system ... I am aware the system uses the Electoral college and that Trump will be Inaugurated ....that still does not refute that the majority of the US population rejected Trump...the system did not reject him it will inaugurate him...

Go smoke another fattie, Tyrone! Clinton lost because she was a corrupt Washington insider who offered nothing different from Obama's eight years of incompetence. The "system" is how we have elected Presidents for hundreds of years. You just don't like it because it didn't work for your gal Hillary!

The electoral college is putting a man in power who is going to lose the popular vote by possibly as much as 2 percent...The white rural voters have inflicted their politics on the majority...that is why there is going to be unrest..the majority of "We the People" is not being serve3d ...make no mistake about it ..the Majority REJECTED Trump... Do not lecture me about the system ... I am aware the system uses the Electoral college and that Trump will be Inaugurated ....that still does not refute that the majority of the US population rejected Trump...the system did not reject him it will inaugurate him...

That's Hillary's fault.
Well I do not agree with the totality of that as your statement is as categorical as it is simple minded.......

Regardless the system seems to have a flaw...it does not seem to be able to Represent the Will of the Majority of the People of the US...it is not a recipe for Political stability for the Will of The Majority to be thwarted by the System a System that has been described by "all you all" as corrupt...

That's Hillary's fault.
Well I do not agree with the totality of that as your statement is as categorical as it is simple minded.......

Regardless the system seems to have a flaw...it does not seem to be able to Represent the Will of the Majority of the People of the US...it is not a recipe for Political stability for the Will of The Majority to be thwarted by the System a System that has been described by "all you all" as corrupt...

When I say the system is corrupt, I'm talking about establishment politicians, like Hillary.

Like the Democratic Party condemns violence [wink wink] then stays silent on the protests of violent protesters attacking people, violating the rights of others and destroying both public and private property.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’: Group of white men assault black woman student at Villanova University
A black woman studying at Villanova University was attacked by a group of white men chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” on campus Thursday night.

Muslim high school teacher left note by student telling her to hang herself with her ‘headscarf’
“Your headscarf isn’t allowed anymore," the note began before telling her to kill herself.

Trump supporters threaten and harass stars of HBO’s ‘Silicon Valley’ in L.A. bar
Two actors from the HBO comedy series 'Silicon Valley' were accosted and threatened by a pair of Trump supporters in a Los Angeles bar on Friday night. 0

BUSTED: Teacher caught taunting students their parents will be deported now that Trump is president
“If you were born here, then your parents got to go. Then they will leave you behind, and you will be in foster care,” the 6th graders were told.
So the far Left now considers yelling "Trump, Trump, Trump" an assault? What if it's LWers yelling "Not my President, Not my President". Is that different?

A note? One asshole writes a bigoted note and you use that to broad brush everyone who didn't vote for Hillary? Can those who are not LWLs do the same to you or is that different?

Racist Incidents, Attacks Surge at US Universities
No doubt racism exists in the US, on both sides. I'm also skeptical that every Swastika or hateful graffiti was made by a RW bigot. Given the LW protests and hardcore LW activists out there, it is very possible, if not probable, some of those were made by them to incite further rioting.

Either way, I fully support the arrest and prosecution of anyone committing acts of vandalism and assaulting others.

No it does not exist on both sides ....The KKK would not be celebrating a Clinton election

Go smoke another fattie, Tyrone! Clinton lost because she was a corrupt Washington insider who offered nothing different from Obama's eight years of incompetence. The "system" is how we have elected Presidents for hundreds of years. You just don't like it because it didn't work for your gal Hillary!

She lost as far as the EV system ...the majority of the population did not agree.............. that is a fact

She lost as far as the EV system ...the majority of the population did not agree.............. that is a fact

Donald Trump beat in her states that gave more electoral votes in relation to the population of those states.

[

When I say the system is corrupt, I'm talking about establishment politicians, like Hillary.
There is no corruption to Trump ......Oh my Lord LOL by the way when is his trial for FRAUD

He has never been a politician before. He is not part of the establishment.
He is a corrupt person who dead beats working folks and others ...he is a Corrupt person ...no he is of course not part of the Establishment LOL He is a Radical outsider

donald-hillary-800.jpg

...before Bush 2000 was Inaugurated while losing the popular vote that had only happened once in the history of our Nation...now it has happened twice in the span of 16 years .........
Be careful what you wish for: Keep the Electoral College: Our view
With Hillary Clinton more than 300,000 votes ahead of President-elect Donald Trump in the popular vote count as of Thursday, calls have already begun to ditch the Electoral College system enshrined in the Constitution for choosing presidents.

If Clinton’s lead holds, she would be the second contender in modern times — joining fellow Democrat Al Gore in 2000 — to win the popular vote but lose the White House by failing to amass the 270 electoral votes needed to capture it.

Filmmaker and progressive activist Michael Moore colorfully summed up Democratic feelings about Trump's victory: "The only reason he's president is because of an arcane, insane 18th century idea called the Electoral College."

But those clamoring to dump the system cobbled together by the nation’s Founders — which gives each state as many electoral votes as it has members of Congress — should be careful what they wish for. Adopting a national popular vote would trade one set of problems for another.

Electoral College opponents argue that the system pushes candidates to ignore states that Republicans or Democrats consider sure things and focus on a dozen battleground states during the campaigns. But Tuesday's election showed that the Electoral College map is more fluid than many people believed. Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, considered reliably Democratic, swung Republican.

If the national popular vote were the ultimate decider, candidates would gravitate toward the voter-rich big cities and their suburbs and ignore everyone else. If candidates felt obliged to blanket the entire country with visits and advertising, it would set off a scramble for even more campaign money, leaving candidates more beholden to special interests.

A popular vote contest involving multiple candidates could produce a winner with, say, only 35% of the vote, provoking an outcry to create a runoff process involving the top two vote-getters. And if the U.S. popular vote were so close that a nationwide recount were needed, the process could turn into a nightmare dwarfing the Florida fiasco of 2000.

For those seeking change, there are two avenues: Amend the Constitution, which is extraordinarily difficult, or do an end run around the Constitution, which a group called National Popular Vote has been trying. The group seeks to pass state laws mandating that the states' electoral votes be cast for whoever wins the U.S. popular vote. Ten states and Washington, D.C., representing 165 electoral votes, have signed on, and it has been most popular in states with Democrat-controlled legislatures. The compact would take effect when it's ratified by states representing at least 270 electoral votes.

This scheme sounds clever, but dig down and you find problems. Imagine for a moment what would happen when New Yorkers, reliably Democratic in presidential elections, learned that their legislature was casting all its electoral votes for a Republican candidate because he or she won the popular vote. Uproar is too modest a word.

The current system is far from ideal, and one idea worth considering is to shift away from winner-take-all in each state to a proportional allocation of electors based on statewide vote totals. But any change to a system that has generally served the nation well for more than two centuries should be both bipartisan and carefully considered.

Democrats are the wounded party now, but going into this election they thought they had a "blue firewall" of states that gave them a big Electoral College advantage. The way to win is to run better campaigns and better candidates under the existing rules, not try to change the rules after a painful loss.

(Adopt our plan for a popular vote: Opposing view)

[

There is no corruption to Trump ......Oh my Lord LOL by the way when is his trial for FRAUD

He has never been a politician before. He is not part of the establishment.
He is a corrupt person who dead beats working folks and others ...he is a Corrupt person ...no he is of course not part of the Establishment LOL He is a Radical outsider

donald-hillary-800.jpg

I disagree. Business is business. Lots and lots of successful businessmen and women are sued. Doesn't really mean anything in the big picture. OTOH, Hill Hag's corruption affects the entire country.

And in January, he'll be your President! LOL

....or are you going to flip-flop on 8 years of condemning RWers who claimed Obama wasn't their President and say Trump isn't yours?

1) He has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl.

2) His impending court cases.

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

4) His vocabulary and speech sophistication is no better than a 6th grader's.

5) He has an unhealthy relationship with Putin.

6) He wins World's Ugliest National Leader
Damn girl. The only truthful thing is court cases and I doubt they will see the light of day. They won't be suing Trump now, they are suing the president.

...before Bush 2000 was Inaugurated while losing the popular vote that had only happened once in the history of our Nation...now it has happened twice in the span of 16 years .........
Be careful what you wish for: Keep the Electoral College: Our view
With Hillary Clinton more than 300,000 votes ahead of President-elect Donald Trump in the popular vote count as of Thursday, calls have already begun to ditch the Electoral College system enshrined in the Constitution for choosing presidents.

If Clinton’s lead holds, she would be the second contender in modern times — joining fellow Democrat Al Gore in 2000 — to win the popular vote but lose the White House by failing to amass the 270 electoral votes needed to capture it.

Filmmaker and progressive activist Michael Moore colorfully summed up Democratic feelings about Trump's victory: "The only reason he's president is because of an arcane, insane 18th century idea called the Electoral College."

But those clamoring to dump the system cobbled together by the nation’s Founders — which gives each state as many electoral votes as it has members of Congress — should be careful what they wish for. Adopting a national popular vote would trade one set of problems for another.

Electoral College opponents argue that the system pushes candidates to ignore states that Republicans or Democrats consider sure things and focus on a dozen battleground states during the campaigns. But Tuesday's election showed that the Electoral College map is more fluid than many people believed. Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, considered reliably Democratic, swung Republican.

If the national popular vote were the ultimate decider, candidates would gravitate toward the voter-rich big cities and their suburbs and ignore everyone else. If candidates felt obliged to blanket the entire country with visits and advertising, it would set off a scramble for even more campaign money, leaving candidates more beholden to special interests.

A popular vote contest involving multiple candidates could produce a winner with, say, only 35% of the vote, provoking an outcry to create a runoff process involving the top two vote-getters. And if the U.S. popular vote were so close that a nationwide recount were needed, the process could turn into a nightmare dwarfing the Florida fiasco of 2000.

For those seeking change, there are two avenues: Amend the Constitution, which is extraordinarily difficult, or do an end run around the Constitution, which a group called National Popular Vote has been trying. The group seeks to pass state laws mandating that the states' electoral votes be cast for whoever wins the U.S. popular vote. Ten states and Washington, D.C., representing 165 electoral votes, have signed on, and it has been most popular in states with Democrat-controlled legislatures. The compact would take effect when it's ratified by states representing at least 270 electoral votes.

This scheme sounds clever, but dig down and you find problems. Imagine for a moment what would happen when New Yorkers, reliably Democratic in presidential elections, learned that their legislature was casting all its electoral votes for a Republican candidate because he or she won the popular vote. Uproar is too modest a word.

The current system is far from ideal, and one idea worth considering is to shift away from winner-take-all in each state to a proportional allocation of electors based on statewide vote totals. But any change to a system that has generally served the nation well for more than two centuries should be both bipartisan and carefully considered.

Democrats are the wounded party now, but going into this election they thought they had a "blue firewall" of states that gave them a big Electoral College advantage. The way to win is to run better campaigns and better candidates under the existing rules, not try to change the rules after a painful loss.

(Adopt our plan for a popular vote: Opposing view)

Yeah, in the next presidential election if the dems win by electoral college votes, they will be sobbing and wanting to change it back. Lol. They are unable to deal with reality, I think that much is pretty obvious in ALL of their beliefs.

I disagree. Business is business. Lots and lots of successful businessmen and women are sued. Doesn't really mean anything in the big picture. OTOH, Hill Hag's corruption affects the entire country.
sure but 3500 times ...your faith in Trump is very touching ...

4 million names have been gathered in the last 3 days on a petition that will be delivered with this letter to the electoral college members. At this rate there should be more than 40 million signatures by that time.
The leftist attempt at a political coup will fail. America voted and you were thrown out of power. Don't get me wrong, I want you to continue for anyone who doesn't see what the leftists really are.

1) He has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl.

2) His impending court cases.

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

4) His vocabulary and speech sophistication is no better than a 6th grader's.

5) He has an unhealthy relationship with Putin.

6) He wins World's Ugliest National Leader

.....and this compares how to calling ISIS the JV Team? Perhaps when he tells Democrats to get to the back of the bus or his supporters to reward friends and punish enemies he will be on the level of sophistication you are used to.

Forum List

Back