Trump is fighting tyranny while campaigning in 2024

More money wont fix this. Thats the lesson being taught. Clearly you missed it with the 350 million dollar fine for a victimless non crime.
Throwing more money at this problem wont help. When your opponent has unlimited money, and blackmail, your billions mean nothing.
Havent you people caught on to this yet? Throwing more money at corruption doesnt make the corruption smaller. Like gasoline on a matchbook fire
Trump needs the money because he is being persecuted.

boy are you full of bull shit they never left trillions of dollars ... we get it you republicans love to lie ... here are the facts about wat was or wasn't left

But the Facebook post misleads on the value of that equipment – and its claim about Biden's position on handguns is wrong.

The U.S. spent more than $83 billion equipping and training the Afghan military, but not all of that money went toward weapons, as the post makes it seem. Foreign policy experts told USA TODAY it's wrong to say the Biden administration "gifted" those weapons to the Taliban, since the aid was meant for Afghan forces.

And Biden has not proposed taking away Americans' 9 mm pistols.

"It is very typical for gun rights activists to claim that Democrats and gun control supporters want to ban gun ownership and take away all weapons," Melissa Merry, an associate professor of political science at the University of Louisville, said in an email. "I would characterize this claim as just the latest iteration of this argument."

USA TODAY reached out to social media users who shared the posts for comment.

The U.S. spent more than $80 billion equipping and training the Afghan military, but not all of that money went toward weapons. And the Biden administration didn't "gift" equipment to the Taliban.

"That is totally ridiculous," Barnett Rubin, a senior fellow at the Center for International Cooperation at New York University, said in an email. "If you give a gift to A, and then B steals the gift, it is not fair to say that you gave a gift to B."

National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said at an Aug. 17 White House press briefing that the Taliban had recovered a "fair amount" of military equipment the U.S. provided to the Afghan National Security Forces.

"We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone," he said. "But certainly a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban. And obviously, we don't have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport."

Reuters reported that, while the Biden administration doesn't yet have definitive numbers, intelligence assessments estimate the Taliban has recovered more than 2,000 armored vehicles and up to 40 aircraft. That includes U.S.-supplied Humvees and Black Hawk helicopters.

"Those Black Hawks were not given to the Taliban," Sullivan said during the briefing. "They were given to the Afghan National Security Forces to be able to defend themselves."

Over the course of the war in Afghanistan, the U.S. spent more than $83 billion building up the Afghan military, according to an August report from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction. More than $28 billion of U.S. aid went to "defense articles and services, including weapons, ammunition, vehicles, night-vision devices, aircraft, and surveillance systems," according to a separate report published in December.
Biden is an Old BrokeDick. His STAFF is running things. Into the Ground.

Great economy. Except for the last year. But Trump wasn’t President in the last year of his Presidency. Or something.

Those wars were going on while Trump was President. Russians were fighting in Ukraine the entire four years of Trump’s Presidency.

Who is bombing the Iranian backed Houthi’s?

Who has made the unprecedented announcement three times that we would defend Taiwan. No longer was it merely an understood policy. It was a clearly stated policy three times. More than that Biden declared that Taiwan Independence was up to them. Not the PRC.

Putin has declared that he wants Alaska back. Biden says no.
Can't tell what that mumbling ,suttering old fool is saying.

fn0SBvJ.jpeg
Screenshot_20240209-210648_Instagram.jpg

Why no, no. I don't hate him or anybody else. Since I retired from being an Armor Officer, training people to kill our enemies, I strive to be a kinder, gentler, more loving, nurturing human being.
Who m' doin? I don't like him or want him a president though.
Ok, I'll take your word for it. So riddle me this, why would a true military man choose Joe Biden over Donald Trump?

Ok, I'll take your word for it. So riddle me this, why would a true military man choose Joe Biden over Donald Trump?
Trump does not stand with keeping Russia in check, by supporting Ukraine, and indeed would let Russia have his way. Trump favors the Murderous Asshole Saudi Prince, murdering Journalists of US outlets, without repercussions, trump saying he saved his ass.
1708316004169.png

There is nothing military or international, trump favors, that I agree with, as a retired Officer.

More money wont fix this. Thats the lesson being taught. Clearly you missed it with the 350 million dollar fine for a victimless non crime.

Throwing more money at this problem wont help. When your opponent has unlimited money, and blackmail, your billions mean nothing.

Havent you people caught on to this yet? Throwing more money at corruption doesnt make the corruption smaller. Like gasoline on a matchbook fire
That’s something I have to laugh at Alaska really give me a brake

With gas prices rising and tensions in Eastern Europe worsening, social media users are sharing satirical claims about how the U.S. plans to respond.

"Biden Sells Alaska Back To Russia So We Can Start Drilling For Oil There Again," reads a headline shared in a March 7 Facebook post.

The post, which was published by the page Being Libertarian, racked up more than 2,000 shares within two days. But its claim is not based in fact – it's satire.

Headline from satire site​

The headline pictured in the Facebook post was published by The Babylon Bee, a satire website. Being Libertarian linked to the article in the post's comments.

"The deliberate and premeditated invasion of Ukraine by brutal dictator Vladimir Putin has forced the US to reassess the importance of energy independence," The Babylon Bee wrote in its article, published March 7. "With this new resolve, the Biden Administration has taken its first step toward increasing oil production for Americans by selling Alaska back to Russia so we can start drilling for oil there again."

The Babylon Bee describes its site as “the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims.” USA TODAY has previously fact-checked out-of-context headlines from the website.

There is no evidence Biden said he plans to sell Alaska.

Biden announced March 8 a ban on U.S. imports of all Russian energy products.

"Russian oil will no longer be accepted at U.S. ports," the president said at the
White House. "We will not be part of subsidizing Putin's war."

Fact check roundup:What's true and what's false about the Russian invasion of Ukraine

During his remarks, Biden warned the decision could affect Americans because prices are rising at the gas pump. The U.S. relies on Russia for 3% of all its crude oil imports.

Our rating: Satire​

Based on our research, we rate SATIRE the claim that Biden plans to sell Alaska to Russia. The claim stems from an article published by The Babylon Bee, a satire website. There is no evidence Biden plans to sell Alaska.

Our fact-check sources:​

Biden is an Old BrokeDick. His STAFF is running things. Into the Ground.
i see i prove you wrong guess ya had nothing that shows where i was wrong and you come back with this childish remark ... what next are ya going to call me a commie liberal poo poo head ...

I saw a great Economy under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'​

1708335050945.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...

Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump congratulates China on 70 years of Communist ...​

1708335126199.png
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › 2019/10/01 › trump-c...

Oct 1, 2019 — The U.S. leader wrote “Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!” Trump ...

Trump is right, he needs patriotic Americans to help him right now. His defense fund needs every dollar, dime, and penny they can get. I never thought America would become a banana republic.

---"Joe Biden has weaponized the entire federal government against US,” Trump railed in a fundraising plea to supporters, returning to form. “They’ll never stop targeting us, but I know with your support at this very moment, WE WILL WIN!”---

---Trump then demanded followers “chip in” so he can better fight against “tyranny” — and pay his legal bills on the backs of the MAGA faithful.---

You mean the same "patriots" who want to secede from the Union? Bahhhhh

Trump is a billionaire.

To put this in perspective... 1 million seconds is about 11 days.
1 Billion seconds, is about 31 YEARS

Instead of giving your money to a BILLIONAIRE by bullets. You might just need them to defend yourself. After all, cops have proven ineffective are protecting anyone

Forum List

Back