Trump is fighting tyranny while campaigning in 2024

wow ! so him jokingly saying he is going to be a tyrant for one day to secure our border and drill baby drill triggered you eh ? its ok ... dont be skeered ..:auiqs.jpg:
Of course 'jokingly' because his plan is to be a tyrant for a lot longer than that. He can't carry out his threats of revenge in one day, nor can he put Putin and Zelenskyy in a room, etc.etc. all in one day.

Trump is right, he needs patriotic Americans to help him right now. His defense fund needs every dollar, dime, and penny they can get. I never thought America would become a banana republic.
I never thought that people like you would be so ignorant ... falling for his lies ...his rants ...about how he's being treated... he's being treated like this because he's a crook, a con man, and a liar ... anything else can I help you to understand???
---"Joe Biden has weaponized the entire federal government against US,” Trump railed in a fundraising plea to supporters, returning to form. “They’ll never stop targeting us, but I know with your support at this very moment, WE WILL WIN!”--
how has Biden weaponized the entire government??? trump took classified documents that's a crime ... you heard him call Georgia and try and get them to add more votes ... That's a crime when you do crimes they feds will come after him ... Biden has stayed away from the D OJ ... tell us where he went and said lets go get trump for no reason ... please i love tohear that conversation and you're not going to win you can count on us liberals getting the vote out trumps done...
---Trump then demanded followers “chip in” so he can better fight against “tyranny” — and pay his legal bills on the backs of the MAGA faithful.---

for a guy that says he has 10 billion dollars these legal fees are just a drop in the bucket for a guy that has 10 billion dollars why does he need your mega money ??? why ??? please tell us how a billionaire needs your money ... could it be he lied about that too ...
this web site made me laugh ...

I saw a great Economy under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.
I saw a great economy gone under Trump... I saw Biden do everything he could to stop the deaths of Americans every day... because of trumps inability to lead who did nothing to help... the borders were never secure under Trump... ever ... nato defends itself... you idiot ... each nato member donates their own money to defend their country ... the purpose of nato is if a nato member is attacked then all nato members send their army to help them defend against the invader ... that's how it works ... all armies are depended on to help ... not just the U.S..

let's see here who is defending Putins attacking Ukraine, Donald Trump... who wants america to become a dictatorship ??? Donald Trump ... who sides with all these commies you claim Dems do .... seems you are clueless about who is a commie ...it ain't dems ... it's Donald Trump and the Republican party who support Trump ... so take that finger who you seem to be pointing at dems and do a 180-degree turn there's your commies ...

I saw a great Economy under Trump. Gone. I saw no new wars under Trump. 2 New wars now. I saw an almost secure Border under Trump. It is now flooded with illegals on Welfare. And NATO should defend itself instead of depending on OUR military. Besides ,Russia is no threat to the USA. CHINA and IRAN are the Enemies. You commie Dems sure suck up to them.
I saw Biden stop America from being in Afghanistan for 20 years ...pull them out ... trump start dropping 2000lb bombs in Seria...and sending in more troops into Afghanistan ...I see Biden attacking a country that keeps attacking ships ... the only new wars are Ukraine and Israel ... last I checked America isn't fighting in those wars ... so tell me what war are we fighting ???... first of all Illegals can't get welfare ... says right in the welfare laws you have to be a citizen to get welfare ... now after saying that Red states has the highest number of their people on welfare, not liberal/dem or blue states ... as for it flood with illegals ... there are hardly any illegals coming across the border ... ...

Attachments

• trump jail.jpg
    trump jail.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2
I saw Biden stop America from being in Afghanistan for 20 years ...pull them out ... trump start dropping 2000lb bombs in Seria...and sending in more troops into Afghanistan ...I see Biden attacking a country that keeps attacking ships ... the only new wars are Ukraine and Israel ... last I checked America isn't fighting in those wars ... so tell me what war are we fighting ???... first of all Illegals can't get welfare ... says right in the welfare laws you have to be a citizen to get welfare ... now after saying that Red states has the highest number of their people on welfare, not liberal/dem or blue states ... as for it flood with illegals ... there are hardly any illegals coming across the border ... ...
A Trillion dollars in AID is not "Nothing". Proxy Wars ARE wars. I saw Biden leave behind Billions worth of sopisticated war equipment by pulling the Chicken Switch. It was more embarrassing than the Evac in Vietnam.

A Trillion dollars in AID is not "Nothing". Proxy Wars ARE wars. I saw Biden leave behind Billions worth of sopisticated war equipment by pulling the Chicken Switch. It was more embarrassing than the Evac in Vietnam.
boy are you full of bull shit they never left trillions of dollars ... we get it you republicans love to lie ... here are the facts about wat was or wasn't left

But the Facebook post misleads on the value of that equipment – and its claim about Biden's position on handguns is wrong.

The U.S. spent more than $83 billion equipping and training the Afghan military, but not all of that money went toward weapons, as the post makes it seem. Foreign policy experts told USA TODAY it's wrong to say the Biden administration "gifted" those weapons to the Taliban, since the aid was meant for Afghan forces.

And Biden has not proposed taking away Americans' 9 mm pistols.

"It is very typical for gun rights activists to claim that Democrats and gun control supporters want to ban gun ownership and take away all weapons," Melissa Merry, an associate professor of political science at the University of Louisville, said in an email. "I would characterize this claim as just the latest iteration of this argument."

USA TODAY reached out to social media users who shared the posts for comment.

The U.S. spent more than $80 billion equipping and training the Afghan military, but not all of that money went toward weapons. And the Biden administration didn't "gift" equipment to the Taliban.

"That is totally ridiculous," Barnett Rubin, a senior fellow at the Center for International Cooperation at New York University, said in an email. "If you give a gift to A, and then B steals the gift, it is not fair to say that you gave a gift to B."

National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said at an Aug. 17 White House press briefing that the Taliban had recovered a "fair amount" of military equipment the U.S. provided to the Afghan National Security Forces.

"We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone," he said. "But certainly a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban. And obviously, we don't have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport."

Reuters reported that, while the Biden administration doesn't yet have definitive numbers, intelligence assessments estimate the Taliban has recovered more than 2,000 armored vehicles and up to 40 aircraft. That includes U.S.-supplied Humvees and Black Hawk helicopters.

"Those Black Hawks were not given to the Taliban," Sullivan said during the briefing. "They were given to the Afghan National Security Forces to be able to defend themselves."

Over the course of the war in Afghanistan, the U.S. spent more than $83 billion building up the Afghan military, according to an August report from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction. More than $28 billion of U.S. aid went to "defense articles and services, including weapons, ammunition, vehicles, night-vision devices, aircraft, and surveillance systems," according to a separate report published in December.

Great economy. Except for the last year. But Trump wasn’t President in the last year of his Presidency. Or something.

Those wars were going on while Trump was President. Russians were fighting in Ukraine the entire four years of Trump’s Presidency.

Who is bombing the Iranian backed Houthi’s?

Who has made the unprecedented announcement three times that we would defend Taiwan. No longer was it merely an understood policy. It was a clearly stated policy three times. More than that Biden declared that Taiwan Independence was up to them. Not the PRC.

Putin has declared that he wants Alaska back. Biden says no.

Trump is right, he needs patriotic Americans to help him right now. His defense fund needs every dollar, dime, and penny they can get. I never thought America would become a banana republic.

---"Joe Biden has weaponized the entire federal government against US,” Trump railed in a fundraising plea to supporters, returning to form. “They’ll never stop targeting us, but I know with your support at this very moment, WE WILL WIN!”---

---Trump then demanded followers “chip in” so he can better fight against “tyranny” — and pay his legal bills on the backs of the MAGA faithful.---

More money wont fix this. Thats the lesson being taught. Clearly you missed it with the 350 million dollar fine for a victimless non crime.

Throwing more money at this problem wont help. When your opponent has unlimited money, and blackmail, your billions mean nothing.

Havent you people caught on to this yet? Throwing more money at corruption doesnt make the corruption smaller. Like gasoline on a matchbook fire

Forum List

Back