Trump is facing many legal woes

Why do those groups support him? Because the other side has labeled him a Bigot and a racist. Why? Because he’s against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and was building a wall
You’re blaming Trump for the increase in Anti- Semitism that’s been happening over the last several years? Please tell us how he’s responsible?
Comparing ILOVEISRAEL to the KKK, etc, 🥱 That says a lot about you 🇮🇱✡️
I cannot believe anyone who loves Israel and respects the Jewish religion would support Trump.
"Good people on both sides"

GotImNow.jpg

You gotta be kidding! He has been the most Pro Israeli President since Reagan. 🇮🇱✡️
Pro Israel not pro the Jewish religion. He has openly accepted the support of the most hateful people toward Jews. That is inexcusable. I am a supporter of the ADL and they are no fans of Trump.

Excuse me you are right. He said "very fine people on both sides". My mistake. So sorry.

"Fine people on both sides" of the arguments about Confederate monuments.

Your invocation of that out-of-context quote snippet is dishonest, disingenuous, and willfully deceptive.

IOW, you're a goddamned liar.

"Fine people on both sides" of the arguments about Confederate monuments.

Your invocation of that out-of-context quote snippet is dishonest, disingenuous, and willfully deceptive.

IOW, you're a goddamned liar.
You are a POS liar. It is so blatant.
At the argument of confederate monuments they were saying "the Jews will not replace us"

Pro Israel not pro the Jewish religion. He has openly accepted the support of the most hateful people toward Jews. That is inexcusable. I am a supporter of the ADL and they are no fans of Trump.
Maybe the ADL would be better off looking after their own. They condemned him after Omar complained how “ unfair and racist “ the US is? Maybe she and others should go back to where they came from. Look at what she and others have said about Israel 🇮🇱
What happened on Jan 6th, was it wrong? OF COURSE! But by that time people ( including me; I wasn’t there) were fed up. I personally believe the votes in many states were tampered with, and for the last three years we heard nothing but RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, which was a lie
He was Xenophobic because he’s against Illegal immigration? Do you like it better now? I can continue, but I believe I made my point 🇮🇱

I cannot believe anyone who loves Israel and respects the Jewish religion would support Trump.
"Good people on both sides"
I cannot believe anyone who believes Israel has the right to exist, against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, realizes that not ONE Democrat spoke out against the 2020 riots, murders, etc. etc. Encouraged violence against the Supreme Court , etc would not vote for him

I cannot believe anyone who believes Israel has the right to exist, against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, realizes that not ONE Democrat spoke out against the 2020 riots, murders, etc. etc. Encouraged violence against the Supreme Court , etc would not vote for him
I am not a Democrat. I feel violence of ant kind during a demonstration is wrong, no matter who the participants. I know Democrats that spoke out about the violence in the protests you mention. Most Republicans did not agree with the words of Trump at Charlottesville.

Forum List

Back