Trump is expected to turn himself in on Tuesday, his lawyer says: Trump will be fingerprinted, photographed and possibly handcuffed.

Mail-in balloting in mass has led to many voter indiscretions which can’t be easily verified. Just part of the plan.

CNN, MSNBC etc spread fake news on Trump on a daily basis, particularly during his presidency. The difference is they rarely even retract the information when proven false. This is exactly how they have brainwashed so many Americans. Their new tactic is to simply not report anything they don’t like or to just flat out lie, like the Biden Administration. “Water is not wet, next question“ and the left-wing media lets it slide as do the indoctrinated surfs that follow them.
If proved false msnbc would retract it and correct it in print with an apology for getting it wrong. That is how legitimate news works. No doubt they are biased, but they are delivering real news, that they will correct, if wrong.

Mail in voting, where no voter is favored over another, and any registered voter can request a mail in ballot, is the best thing since sliced bread!

It's an awesome system and way to vote! I love it, and will never vote another way again! There were no problems with the massive amount of voters, voting that way in the swing states, where ballots have to be requested by the voter.... I love having the ballot ahead of time, where I can research every candidate and referendum question on the ballot...it has made me and many others, a more informed voter.

Each state should allow it for any registered voter as an option for them imo.

They can work out safety measures to make it work. Works great in my state and has for decades... inclement weather never gets in the way...

There were no problems with registered voters, voting that way..

Claiming otherwise is just a scheme to keep American citizens from their right to vote, that leans Democratic citizens....its stealing their vote from them...you should be ashamed of your stance imo.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back