Trump is expected to turn himself in on Tuesday, his lawyer says: Trump will be fingerprinted, photographed and possibly handcuffed.

You're talking about things you wish were true in that time. The celebrity Trump day gossip has gotten ridiculous. It's like a witch hunt against the wrong person!

Nope. Don't care about any of that. What I'm enjoying is the fact that his remaining days will be filled with many boring hours of depositions, lawyers, fluorescent-lit rooms, testimony, courtrooms, and being a nervous wreck about maybe going to prison and losing what wealth he has left.
Criminal cases don’t involve depositions, genius.

And there is no real chance of him being sent to prison.

Your fantasy life is rich. Stupid, but full.

Adam Schiff has already been raising money off of the headlines that Trump is being indicted...

How quickly will the Democrats have and be using Trump's mug shot after he turns himself in and be using it to fund raise?

My guess is by the end of the same day.

Adam Schiff has already been raising money off of the headlines that Trump is being indicted...

How quickly will the Democrats have and be using Trump's mug shot after he turns himself in and be using it to fund raise?

My guess is by the end of the same day.
how quickly would you use it, if iwere Biden's mugshot? :)

I wouldn't. I have class and ethical and moral standards, though.

I still believe politicians should tell me why I should vote FOR THEM, not why I SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR THEIR OPPONENT.

Its funny, though, that you think Democrats, Garland, & his weaponized DOJ would ever allow what they are doing to Trump to happen to Biden.

:auiqs.jpg:

Its never happened before in the entire history of the United States.

Its funny, though, that you think Democrats, Garland, & his weaponized DOJ would ever allow what they are doing to Trump to happen to Biden.

:auiqs.jpg:

Its never happened before in the entire history of the United States.
garlands DOJ is NOT weaponized....at all.

he's as meek and mild as can get.....

Took him two years to investigate the 1/6 instigator and hand it to Jack Smith, and that was only because the 1/6 committee shoved the facts in his face.

Bill Barr weaponized Doj for Trump, 100% of the time there... Sheesh!!!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
garlands DOJ is NOT weaponized....at all.

1680345576121.png

1680345606654.png

1680345642133.png

laughing hilariously.jpg

does land mass vote?
In 2016 the red area won.

The blue "archipelago" of the "coastal elites" is real. Lawless urban plantations where people are fleeing.

Trump lost in 2020 by about 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA.

Will 2024 be more like 2016 or 2020? Stay tuned.

Actually, Trump lost America by about 7,060,000 votes.
And then there's that absolute 'landslide' in the Electoral College: Biden 306, (31% more than Trump).

If dead people can vote,
---------------------------------------------------------

If you know any that did......
Well, how do they explain their candidate preferences?
I'm really curious about that.

In 2016 the red area won.

The blue "archipelago" of the "coastal elites" is real. Lawless urban plantations where people are fleeing.

Will 2024 be more like 2016 or 2020? Stay tuned.
land mass areas, don't vote....it's simply land....it means nothing.

and Biden picked up votes in those red areas in 2020....vs Hillary in 2016.

and although Trump won those red counties still, he got fewer voters to vote for him as a percentage of the vote, than he did in 2016....they voted Biden instead.

Forum List

Back