Trump is expected to turn himself in on Tuesday, his lawyer says: Trump will be fingerprinted, photographed and possibly handcuffed.

If you watch the histrionics of Trump's lickspittles on TV, they are all parroting the exact same talking points with all the usual trigger words.

It's creepy. Like they are robots or something.

"Beep! Soros!...whirrrrrrr...Witch hunt...clickety clickety...Banana Republic...

Another example of me being right. Not a big deal. Except for you who doesn’t know how to be right or honest.

Sucks to be you, Synthia.
You missed his point. You are bitterly clinging to such tiny victories as Trump not being handcuffed. :lol:

And that is not even a sure thing.

He (like you) has no point.

I’m not clinging to anything. I was just stating an obvious fact. Apparently it rankles his tiny mind. Yours too.
Revel in your victory!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

If you watch the histrionics of Trump's lickspittles on TV, they are all parroting the exact same talking points with all the usual trigger words.
It's creepy. Like they are robots or something.
"Beep! Soros!...whirrrrrrr...Witch hunt...clickety clickety...Banana Republic...
Your histrionics doesn't make them wrong. We are becoming a "Banana Republic".
The FBI coordinates with Twitter & FB to cover up for Biden's crimes before the election, and now a Borough DA trumps up bullshit charges against the leading opposition candidate. What's next, an assassination at the airport like when Marcos went back to the Philippines?

Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi: “The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence. Hopefully, the former President will peacefully respect the system, which grants him that right.”
/——/ No one has to prove their innocence. The state has to prove guilt. GEEEZE

I do enjoy my urban areas hanging with educated people not low end white trash like yourself.
Your definition of educated and mine are different. STEM isn't a flower part. No wonder people are fleeing NYC. You have a PE or MD or JD or CPA after your name kid? (I do)
So I wouldn't call anyone you don't know "white trash". We're what you call your "betters".

Your definition of educated and mine are different. STEM isn't a flower part. No wonder people are fleeing NYC. You have a PE or MD or JD or CPA after your name kid? (I do)
So I wouldn't call anyone you don't know "white trash". We're what you call your "betters".

You're a dumb white chimp the rest of us whites despise. How do I know this? You believe Trump.

Nah. Just noting how you libturds get so much wrong.

Some of your ilk will bitterly complain that he should be cuffed and given a peep walk. Woe. The poor libturds. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:
Nope. Don't care about any of that. What I'm enjoying is the fact that his remaining days will be filled with many boring hours of depositions, lawyers, fluorescent-lit rooms, testimony, courtrooms, and being a nervous wreck about maybe going to prison and losing what wealth he has left.

Forum List

Back