Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Exactly like that, yeah. Unfortunately, the partisan pissing match is baked into our system.
Everyone with a ballsack and a spine has picked their side…Nutless do-nothings are having fun playing both sides…I think I may play fence-sitter…this site would be twice the fun.

Cool thanks…just wanted to make sure your timeline included the release of the Democrat Virus.
Trump was president during the first year of the COVID pandemic.

I mean, sorta the president. He was not really leading much. Kinda just hanging back and watching things happen.

I mean, sorta the president. He was not really leading much. Kinda just hanging back and watching things happen.
You mean like Gov Cuomo who you were worshiping and issuing awards to as he stabbed elderly people in the heart daily?

Everyone with a ballsack and a spine has picked their side…Nutless do-nothings are having fun playing both sides…I think I may play fence-sitter…this site would be twice the fun.
Hopefully you all will fight it out properly, to the death!

Hurry up!

You mean like Gov Cuomo who you were worshiping and issuing awards to as he stabbed elderly people in the heart daily?
Trump's presidency, Trump's economy.

Even before the pandemic, he couldn't hit 3% GDP growth, pretty weak sauce.

so other than faceb - er i mean meta, you don't know where it came from & are just regurgitating the rumor mill pablum. & uh - i don't even have cable, so yer um ... whataboutism defense is as null & void as y-o-u.
<YAWN!>

What part of "I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not" didn't you understand?

You mean the Bio Weapon China and The DemNazi party unleashed on America to alter the 2020 election?

Then they found they couldn't contain it even with a DemNazi Fascist Lockdown of the whole world?

That Virus?

That’s weird…I remember you Golfing Gator and Mac1958 claiming that Trump was riding the Kenyans economy….Did that change as soon as you unleashed the Democrat Virus?
The economy was about the same under Obama and Trump. Not much difference.

Yet to the right wing, Obama was a disaster and Trump was a miracle.

The right wing doesn't care about reality, it's all narrative.

That’s weird…I remember you @Golfing Gator and @Mac1958 claiming that Trump was riding the Kenyans economy

:link:

Since I think Obama was one of the worst POTUSs ever, not sure I would ever say such a thing.

But I am sure you can support your claims....you would never make a claim you could not support....

:link:

Since I think Obama was one of the worst POTUSs ever, not sure I would ever say such a thing.

But I am sure you can support your claims....you would never make a claim you could not support....
You’re kidding right?
I thought you proved your case many times….How many times have you linked us to charts and graphs to show that Trump was simply running the Kenyans economy?

You’re kidding right?
I thought you proved your case many times….How many times have you linked us to charts and graphs to show that Trump was simply running the Kenyans economy?

Not once.

I linked us to charts and graphs to show you Trump was only marginally better than Obama and Obama sucked ass.

Yep, because a do nothing, stand for nothing fence-sitter says so.
What have YOU ever done other than repeat the same banal, juvenile, self-indulgent racist bullshit on an internet forum over and over, day after day, big mouth? You're the ultimate do nothing, know nothing.

What have YOU ever done other than repeat the same banal, juvenile, self-indulgent racist bullshit on an internet forum over and over, day after day, big mouth? You're the ultimate do nothing, know nothing.
There’s nothing racist about HATING wetbacks….EVERYONE legit hates wetbacks.
Get your shit right and you will to Humberto.

Forum List

Back