Trump is a toxic candidate

In my 60s, you selfish, neo-Con pos and I've seen lots of people get their careers back due to Trump's policies.
All you care about is yourself.
In your 60s? Based on your teenage angst and idiot responses I would have pegged you as still in middle-school or high-school. My apologies.

In your 60s? Based on your teenage angst and idiot responses I would have pegged you as still in middle-school or high-school. My apologies.
Based on your posts, you probably are a selfish businessman who doesn't give a damn about anybody but yourself.
Not to mention you're boring as all hell.

The fundamental issue is the inability to take personal responsibility. If they lose an election, it wasn't their poor judgment or bad decisions. It had to be someone else's fault.

Take Kari Lake.......she was a dogshit candidate. She had zero relevant experience, starting as a newcaster out of college and that it. She never had any other job.

Not the slightest leadership experience, she never held any elected (or unelected office) was never so much as mayor, a city council person, never worked in the legislature, never lead in the military, never ran a business, never worked in the executive branch, nothing.

A shift manager at McDonalds had more leadership experience than Kari Lake.

Yet when she predictably failed.........rather than take responsibility for their poor choice, republican voters embraced yet another silly conspiracy.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.
You can gain understanding outside of conventional channels.

But it usually has to be demonstrated. There was no demonstration of Trump's or Lake's leadership or relevant experience. So you had multiple AGs, Multiple SoS's, Multiple SecDefs, Multiple Chiefs of Staff. And this was after the proclamation that "I hire the best people." .

You can gain understanding outside of conventional channels.

But it usually has to be demonstrated. There was no demonstration of Trump's or Lake's leadership or relevant experience. So you had multiple AGs, Multiple SoS's, Multiple SecDefs, Multiple Chiefs of Staff. And this was after the proclamation that "I hire the best people." .
What relevant experience does anyone have when they never served in any office?
None.
New members of Congress know nothing and are handed a team of attroneys to write their legislation for them.

By your logic, no one can run for office unless that already held office.
Are you truly that stupid?

You're still making silly mistakes. Like not reading what you're replying to.

Try again. I'll even highlight the passage that demonstrates your mistake:

"Not the slightest leadership experience, she never held any elected (or unelected office) was never so much as mayor, a city council person, never worked in the legislature, never lead in the military, never ran a business, never worked in the executive branch, nothing."

I never said that you had to be elected to office to be qualified to be elected to office. I said that Kari Lake was a dogshit candidate that had no relevant experience. And predictably lost.

Take the outgoing governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey. He was CEO of Coldstone Creamery, a multi-million dollar company with hundreds of locations. That provides some leadership experience. Maybe not enough to go directly to governor, but certainly enough for elected office.

Ducey parlayed his leadership experience into a successful run as Treasurer. And from there, with experience in the executive branch, governor.

Lake was a newcaster. That's it. Full stop. She was a shit candidate. And rather than accept any personal responsibilty for choosing a garbage candidate, republicans embrace yet another silly conspiracy.

You're still making silly mistakes. Like not reading what you're replying to.

Try again. I'll even highlight the passage that demonstrates your mistake:

"Not the slightest leadership experience, she never held any elected (or unelected office) was never so much as mayor, a city council person, never worked in the legislature, never lead in the military, never ran a business, never worked in the executive branch, nothing."

I never said that you had to be elected to office to be qualified to be elected to office. I said that Kari Lake was a dogshit candidate that had no relevant experience. And predictably lost.

Take the outgoing governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey. He was CEO of Coldstone Creamery, a multi-million dollar company with hundreds of locations. That provides some leadership experience. Maybe not enough to go directly to governor, but certainly enough for elected office.

Ducey parlayed his leadership experience into a successful run as Treasurer. And from there, with experience in the executive branch, governor.

Lake was a newcaster. That's it. Full stop. She was a shit candidate. And rather than accept any personal responsibilty for choosing a garbage candidate, republicans embrace yet another silly conspiracy.
You never answered my question about Biden and you are trying to avoid anything I ask you.
Kari Lake is far more intelligent than Hobbs and you never watched any of her interviews.

You never answered my question about Biden and you are trying to avoid anything I ask you.
Kari Lake is far more intelligent than Hobbs and you never watched any of her interviews.

And you try and change the topic again.

I accept your concession with the grace it merits.

Do you enjoy making an anonymous fool of yourself?
Winning by 1% of the voter base is not a landslide.

Winning by 81 million votes compared to 74 million votes is a landslide.

Biden broke every electoral record for the popular vote, bringing in more popular votes than any candidate in the history of our country.

Winners, win. Losers give sniveling excuses why they lost.

I'm sorry. It's too late. He's your nominee for 2024….

Actually he’s not. In fact there is no Republican nominee at this point.

It’s looking like at least one possible candidate would defeat Trump right now. I don’t believe Trump will be the Republican’s nominee.

Biden broke every electoral record for the popular vote, bringing in more popular votes than any candidate in the history of our country.

Winners, win. Losers give sniveling excuses why they lost.
1% is a landslide?
Are you retarded?

It’s looking like at least one possible candidate would defeat Trump right now. I don’t believe Trump will be the Republican’s nominee.
Trump will be the candidate and you're shitting in your panties.

1% is a landslide?
Are you retarded?

Winning the highest number of popular votes in the history of country is a landslide.

Ignore as you will. The results don't change.

DeSantis will not defeat Trump even though DeSantis will be a great President.

Forum List

Back