Trump is a toxic candidate

Winning by 81 million votes compared to 74 million votes is a landslide.

Winning the highest number of popular votes in the history of country is a landslide.

Ignore as you will. The results don't change.
All the vote count proved is that minorities have no reason to claim they can't vote; I actually think that's a good thing.
Landslide?
No.
20 million votes would have been a landslide.

Trump will be the candidate and you're shitting in your panties.

Trump is Biden's best case scenario as an opponent. Biden already beat Trump easily by landslide.

If Trump wins the nomination, Biden gets his dream opponent: Trump is so toxic that almost half of the electorate won't vote for him under any circumstance.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

Me, I'm getting marshmallows...and just watch the GOP burn.

If DeSantis runs, he will win the nomination.

If DeSantis wins, Trump will burn the GOP to the ground. He'll do what he did in 2012, in 2016, in 2020, in 2022.

Trump will whine, snivel, insist the results were 'rigged'.....this time directing all his hate and venom at the GOP itself.

The GOP is fucked. And they know it.

Trump is Biden's best case scenario as an opponent. Biden already beat Trump easily by landslide.

If Trump wins the nomination, Biden gets his dream opponent: Trump is so toxic that almost half of the electorate won't vote for him under any circumstance.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

Me, I'm getting marshmallows...and just watch the GOP burn.
If you think that President Dentures hasn't become overtly toxic, you're either paid to post or you're an idiot.

If DeSantis wins, Trump will burn the GOP to the ground. He'll do what he did in 2012, in 2016, in 2020, in 2022.

Trump will whine, snivel, insist the results were 'rigged'.....this time directing all his hate and venom at the GOP itself.

If Trump has that much power he will win.
I, for one, hope the GOP burns.

All the vote count proved is that minorities have no reason to claim they

If Trump loses the nomination he will bow out gracefully.

If you think that President Dentures hasn't become overtly toxic, you're either paid to post or you're an idiot.

Biden's not popular to be sure. But the number of folks that will never vote for him barely clears 40%. Trump, is almost 50%.

Biden can win with a fraction of independents. Trump needs almost every one of them. Which Trump has never gotten. Or even come close.

Biden is in a superb position for 2024. If Trump is nominated, he has his dream opponent. The weakest that the GOP could put against him.

If Trump isn't nominated, he burns the GOP to the ground.

Biden's not popular to be sure. But the number of folks that will never vote for him barely clears 40%. Trump, is almost 50%.

Biden can win with a fraction of independents. Trump needs almost every one of them. Which Trump has never gotten. Or even come close.

Biden is in a superb position for 2024. If Trump is nominated, he has his dream opponent. The weakest that the GOP could put against him.

I don't think you know that minorities know why their bills are skyrocketing.
Perhaps you think minorities are stupid.

I think Biden can not win re-election. He’s a disaster. Even liberals see that.

I'm sure you're a millionaire not affected by Biden's inflation.

Again, Biden doesn't have to be popular. He just has to be less unpopular than one of the most toxic candidates in modern political history: Donald Trump.

Biden has a low bar to clear. Trump, a nearly impossible task: appeal to almost all independents. Something he's failed at in every election.

Forum List

Back