Trump is a NARCISSIST?--and what happens when you give one unbridled power.

they become this
iu

So those voting for Trump are doing so because they want four more years of what they have hated the last seven plus years?

No it was a joke, a zinger......he would be much better, he actually likes our country and hasn't spent his entire live in government

Bullshit Trump is not JOKING when he makes these comments. What kind of freaking moron are you?

You tell me where the JOKE (punch line is in this shit)

Wow you are dumb, the Russia comment in ed mails still makes me laugh everytime I hear it. Liberals are predictable and easy to mock. And they are so serious and have no sense of humor..

Hilary is a Malignant narcissist...

Ask if the guys at Bhengazi were expendable...or the women her husband raped and assaulted......or the 12 year old girl who was raped, and the rapist hilary defended.....

Malignant Narcissism - Manipulative-People.com

Narcissism becomes particularly “malignant” (i.e. malevolent, dangerous, harmful, incurable) when it goes beyond mere vanity and excessive self-focus. Malignant narcissists not only see themselves as superior to others but believe in their superiority to the degree that they view others as relatively worthless, expendable, and justifiably exploitable.

This type of narcissism is a defining characteristic of psychopathy/sociopathy and is rooted in an individual’s deficient capacity for empathy.

It’s almost impossible for a person with such shallow feelings and such haughtiness to really care about others or to form a conscience with any of the qualities we typically associate with a humane attitude, which is why most researchers and thinkers on the topic of psychopathy think of psychopaths as individuals without a conscience altogether.

Donald Trump's emotional instability and personality have been discussed quite frequently, and the word Narcissist has been brought up quite frequently. It's clear by the below description he fits this definition of a Narcissist mental disorder perfectly.

"According to a number of top U.S. psychologists, like Harvard professor and researcher Howard Gardner, Donald Trump is a “textbook” narcissist. In fact, he fits the profile so well that clinical psychologist George Simon told Vanity Fair, “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops.” This puts Trump in the same category as a number of infamous dictators like Muammar Gaddafi, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Saddam Hussein. And although there are narcissists out there who entertain us, innovate, or create great art, when a narcissist is given immense power over people’s lives, they can behave much differently. As the 2016 presidential election grows nearer we must ask ourselves, if elected president would Donald Trump act on the behalf of the will of the people, or would he behave more like a dictator—silencing any dissenting voices, perpetually refusing to compromise, and being oppressive to certain groups?

According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”

But a lack of empathy is just one part of narcissistic personality disorder. Just beneath the surface layer of overwhelming arrogance lies a delicate self-esteem that is easily injured by any form of criticism.

To be fair, it is certainly true that not all narcissists are terrible people. Some of our most beloved celebrities and musicians have been suspected narcissists, including Elvis Presley, Marlon Brando, Kanye West, and even Alec Baldwin. Not only are these decent people, some have also done a lot of good through philanthropic work. Surely Donald Trump has more in common with these individuals than he does with a psychopath like Saddam Hussein.

There is no doubt that this has been true of the past, yet there is one critical difference between those people and Trump or Saddam. Only the latter two were in or are pursuing positions as heads of state—a role that grants enormous power over world affairs and people’s lives. While a narcissistic personality might be one of the traits that allowed Trump to be such a successful businessman and reality TV star, it is also the trait that makes him potentially dangerous as a political leader.

What happens when another world leader who is a loose cannon doesn’t give Trump the admiration that he feels he deserves? We can be sure that notoriously anti-American dictators like Kim Jong-un of North Korea or Iran’s Supreme Leader Khamenei aren’t going to give him any respect, let alone praise. How would a President Trump react when he feels he is being put down or undermined? Will we see the start of World War III because the leader of the most important nation in the world doesn’t feel that others are kissing his ass as much as they should be? Narcissistic personality disorder is known to have strong negative effects on relationships, and when it comes to being an effective and responsible world leader, diplomacy is everything.

If it is not clear how the promise of great power can change an essentially harmless narcissist into someone oppressive, let’s see how Donald Trump’s political views have changed thus far. Prior to this presidential race, most of us knew Donald Trump as a charismatic, cheeky, highly entertaining figure that seemed like anything but a bigot. Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York told CNN that the Trump he knew, and the Trump New York knew, was nothing like the intolerant xenophobe he appears to be today.

It is a well-known fact that in the past Trump was a registered democrat who was in favor of liberal causes like abortion rights and pals with the Clintons. But since the promise of power has consumed him, he has become the poster boy for ultra-right wing intolerance. This change in personality and core values perfectly illustrates how the promise of power can transform narcissists. And as the race for the Republican nominee progresses, it has become increasingly obvious that Trump’s yearning to rule greatly exceeds his desire to “Make America Great Again,” as his slogan says.

The position of President of the United States is one that requires great empathy, a certain amount of humility, the ability to preserve relationships, and a willingness to establish new ones. These are all qualities that the narcissist lacks, and with their absence comes danger. Do we really want to put all Americans, and even the entire world, at great risk by giving a narcissist the nuclear code? Donald Trump is very much like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, and the presidency is his “one ring to rule them all.” In this case we do not have the option of destroying the ring. The best we can strive for is keeping it out of the possession of those who cannot resist abusing its power."
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

147318_600.jpg

Hilary is an evil narcissist............Trump is just funny.

Bullshit you freaking morons can't even read an article that glues Trump to having a mental disorder called narcissism.

And this video more than proves that is exactly what he is.

Hilary is an evil narcissist.....I believe it is called Malevolent Narcissism.....and she has it all......

they become this
iu

So those voting for Trump are doing so because they want four more years of what they have hated the last seven plus years?

No it was a joke, a zinger......he would be much better, he actually likes our country and hasn't spent his entire live in government

Bullshit Trump is not JOKING when he makes these comments. What kind of freaking moron are you?

Wow you are dumb, the Russia comment in ed mails still makes me laugh everytime I hear it. Liberals are predictable and easy to mock. And they are so serious and have no sense of humor..

Leon Panneta, CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense doesn't think Trump is Funny. He thinks Trump is the most dangerous threat to National Security that this nation has ever witnessed. In fact if you have the comprehension skills to get through this 15 minute speech, he will remark on Russia and those emails for you.

they become this
iu

Leon Panneta, CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense doesn't think Trump is Funny. He thinks Trump is the most dangerous threat to National Security that this nation has ever witnessed. In fact if you have the comprehension skills to get through this 15 minute speech, he will remark on those emails for you.

Wow....a democrat hack thinks Trump isn't funny.....you really got him there.....

Leon Panneta, CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense doesn't think Trump is Funny. He thinks Trump is the most dangerous threat to National Security that this nation has ever witnessed. In fact if you have the comprehension skills to get through this 15 minute speech, he will remark on those emails for you.

Wow....a democrat hack thinks Trump isn't funny.....you really got him there.....

I am no Democrat dumb ass. I was a lifelong Republican until you gave me Trump, and then I changed my party status to Independent. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 11,000 posts to prove it.

This year I am going to follow Doug Emelts, a former long time friend & staffer to RONALD REAGAN and vote for Hillary Clinton. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the Trump party.

I am no Democrat dumb ass. I was a lifelong Republican until you gave me Trump, and then I changed my party status to Independent. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 11,000 posts to prove it.

This year I am going to follow Doug Emelts, a former long time friend & staffer to RONALD REAGAN and vote for Hillary Clinton. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the Trump party.

Oh...you are a stupid republican...thanks for clarifying it....voting for the exact opposite of what you say you believe who will change this country permanently with the Supreme Court and illegal immigration.....

That is a special kind of stupid because you just don't like Trump.......

Trump is a temporary correction to the Republican party....the party that ignored their supporters election after election...when his term is over we can go back to being Republicans.......by letting hilary win you end the Republican party, and the country as we know it.......

4 - 8 years of Trump.......40 or more years of hilary and her appointments at every level of the federal government.....

The Republicans will check Trumps power.

The democrats will check Trumps power...

The republicans will cave in to the First Woman President...

The democrats will rubber stamp anything she wants...

Now genius...tell me which situation is better for the country....if you say you are a Reagan republican.....

they become this
iu

Leon Panneta, CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense doesn't think Trump is Funny. He thinks Trump is the most dangerous threat to National Security that this nation has ever witnessed. In fact if you have the comprehension skills to get through this 15 minute speech, he will remark on Russia and those emails for you.

Panetta is no reliable
NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!! - USA News Insider

So you're a country clubber eh? I have no idea how you could vote for her, at worst Trump is clunton....at worst

Oh...you are a stupid republican...thanks for clarifying it....voting for the exact opposite of what you say you believe who will change this country permanently with the Supreme Court and illegal immigration.....

That is a special kind of stupid because you just don't like Trump.......

Trump is a temporary correction to the Republican party....the party that ignored their supporters election after election...when his term is over we can go back to being Republicans.......by letting hilary win you end the Republican party, and the country as we know it.......

4 - 8 years of Trump.......40 or more years of hilary and her appointments at every level of the federal government.....

The Republicans will check Trumps power.

The democrats will check Trumps power...

The republicans will cave in to the First Woman President...

The democrats will rubber stamp anything she wants...

Now genius...tell me which situation is better for the country....if you say you are a Reagan republican.....

No one checks a Narcissitic mental disorder--I know I used to subcontract for one--LOL It all makes sense now--why he didn't pay his subcontractors, why he has 30K law suits going, for non payment & an array of other issues. Why Trump University with another class action law suit for 5K people going on in New York, that is soon to be in court. A Narcissist lives in a court room. It's always either sue or counter sue. He's continually threatened to sue people even on the campaign trail.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

You cannot elect this guy--he's way to dangerous for this country, and we don't need legislators trying to babysit the POTUS, nor would they be able too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back