Trump is 100% Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection

Reality? Yea, you're right.

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
I have been, the Dems have been just playing video presentation and not doing anything to actually prove incitement.
That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.

Unlike you I'm not a SJW soi boi cocksucking hack.
So you chose loser instead.
Good job, loser. :thup:

Biden is the president and Democrats are still foaming at the mouth over Trump. They want vengeance, not justice.
If you incite an insurrection based on lies and people die. You need to be held accountable.

You don't want to hold anybody accountable for their actions, you would rather let them lie.

He told them to be peaceful, He said nothing about breaking into the building, damaging the building, nor attacking any person or people. That's what's required for incitement.

He told them to “remain peaceful”. They were being anything but peaceful. This was after over two hours of vicious attacks, after his aids, his family and Republican Senators urged him to do something.
It was a mob loyal to Trump and nobody else. Trump did not tell them to stop, he did not tell them to leave.....He wanted them there. They were doing his bidding.......Stopping the certification of the election.

He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up.
He told them to be peaceful before they marched over as well. you have google, look it up
You obviously have not been paying attention the last few days. Go back to sleep.

That is simply not true. If you have watched and that is your conclusion, then you are either incompetent, a liar or both.

Says the twat that can't even use the quote function correctly.

It's a fucking button.

It's a fucking button.

It's a fucking button.
That I used to quote you, loser.

It's a fucking button.

It's a fucking button.

Wow, a 1/10 comeback from a 0/10 shitposter.

It's a fucking button.

It's a fucking button.

Tell us some more about the quote function, loser. :laugh2:

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Telling lies isnt against the law, nor does it equate to telling someone to cause violence. If Trump is 100% guilty, then lay out your case and be SPECIFIC about what he said.

He should be found guilty (which won't happen), and then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as a private citizen (which is far more likely). It won't be the only charges against him, of course, but it needs to happen.
Guilty of what? The FBI has now discovered explosives hidden around the Capitol that were intended to
injure hundreds and cause mass confusion and panic.
It's clear to all right think rational people that the Trump rally was infiltrated and used to
discredit his campaign in actions reminiscent of the Beer Hall Putsch in pre Nazi Germany.

Not satisfied with just stealing the election outright the left had to smear and discredit Trump to permanently
cripple him, because they are deathly afraid of his power (mission not accomplished, by the way) with these agent provocateurs and their actions on Jan. 6.

This was bigger than just the Jan 6 rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at Pizza-gate, you people believe that nonsense and that is utterly insane...

The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection, and there would have never been those deaths. Trump is 100% guilty, and he has blood on his hands.

Trump is 100% innocent of these charges and mock trial put on for show by rabid democrats that have done nothing but try to frame this man for 5 years now. Normal people are fed up with this crap and if organized it would have been over by now and ones as Pelosi and that criminal Shaffer or what ever his name is would be rotting from the ropes they hung from. Stealing elections and trying to take our freedoms it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Your party is a bunch of something for nothing losers and have no chance of winning. Look at the military and how they reacted to bedin turning their back on him. Not some but all. Democrats use to mean something but since LBJ helped murder JFK the party is full of criminals and losers that have done nothing but destroyed this nation. Sooner than latter the people will say enough is enough and my bet it will be sooner. Nothing, that's NOTHING those traitors have done has helped this country, it's people or allies. When a president comes along that creates a booming economy, gives tax cuts \, and starts ending useless wars you idiots listen to your bigger idiots and unable to see the results of what Trump did. Now we have cheating Joe that raised tax, put troops in Syria, and threatens our freedom. You democrats are only good for genocide. You are beyond stupid, you're evil. Election fraud did happen. If you had any sense at all you could see it in front of your face.

Last edited:

Yes and No The Banker
We could sooner establish Negligence, by proving Trump didn't require or enforce a code of conduct for participants officially with his march, before tying calls against election fraud with insurrection.

As I stated before there are 3-5 different groups that are getting lumped together. (1) First it is NOT illegal or seditious insurrection to vote NO and to reject certification by Congress. It is Constitutional to question the unnotarized ballots and election rule changes that did not meet Constitutionally agreed standards and process. It is not illegal or criminal to point out that the public and states did not agree on election rules and process, thus have rights to reject the election on grounds of faith based beliefs, or to march at the Capitol, and Pray and organize a demonstration in public where Trump called people to march "peacefully and patriotically" and a Catholic church staff participant witnessed as "joyful and orderly" (2) people who deliberately committed civil disobedience by breaching security and entering and occupying illegally with no intent to threaten or commit any other violations, damage, harm or destructive actions or crimes (3) people who did not intend to break any laws but were either negligently pushed by the crowds, misled to believe they had permission by police, or otherwise under misperception either by fraud, negligence, or misunderstanding that they were breaking federal laws without their fully informed consent. (4) people with criminal intent and actions of breaking in, forcing or entering illegally WITH deliberate destruction of property, illegal use of force including pipebombs or other weapons, and either death threats against police or protesters or harm, injury, physical attacks or death to them.
(5) people using (4) to target Govt officials to obstruct Govt proceedings Illegally (as opposed to just politically fighting in the public media and demonstrating to rally support for LEGAL means of rejecting the election). THIS is the level that accusers are assuming Trump is deliberately calling for. But there is also (6 and 7): people taking advantage of the confusion between 1-5 to campaign politically for or against either side, either by Negligence with SOME having sincere intent and beliefs that these attacks on Constitutional govt process, by left or right, are a criminal threat and they are defending the law; while others (by Deliberation and Conspiracy) are deliberately being abusive and using this for politics by either left or right. Right now we are still investigating which people did which actions. We have not sorted out intent. To add to complications, we do not have an agreed neutral panel to sort out 5, 6 or 7. Lumping all groups together as seditious insurrection shows lack of objectivity needed to prove which people had which level of either civil Constitutional obedience, nonviolent civil disobedience, federal violations by negligence, criminal violations against people and property, criminal violations against police, federal seditious, treasonous or insurrectionist attacks on federal officials and govt process, or politicized abuse of any of these levels for political advertising propaganda campaigns.

You people just can't let it go.
It matters. Did you see the news today?

Colorado judge finds Trump engaged in insurrection, but rejects constitutional ballot challenge​

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot.

Forum List

Back