Trump Interrupted By Heckler At Caucus Rally In Indianola Iowa

You have a bottle to finish.
It's a can.

huffpaint.gif

The only pants Trump is pooping is are his own. He's gonna do the country the service of clearing the Republican field and then he's going to lose in the general election.
And you idiots couldn't save yourselves (and nominate someone like Haley) if someone handed you directions on how to do it. :auiqs.jpg:

Says someone whose nominee is a decrepit, drooling, pedophile.

Says someone whose nominee is a decrepit, drooling, pedophile.
And I have to say, comments like these make me smile even more knowing that after November, you'll be seeing even more red. :)

You stand for an ideology and belief system that has NOTHING left! Nothing of substance. Just hatred, bile, lies and conspiracy theories.
This is gonna be a lot of fun.

And I have to say, comments like these make me smile even more knowing that after November, you'll be seeing even more red. :)

You stand for an ideology and belief system that has NOTHING left! Nothing of substance. Just hatred, bile, lies and conspiracy theories.
This is gonna be a lot of fun.
What I find funny is that I am disappointed that the democrats can't do better than Joe but you guys seem tickled pink that your going a get decrepit old sex offender, silver spooned , cheater , draft dodging , veteran hating, traitorous moron with tiny hands and bad hair.

I just glad your happy.

What I find funny is that I am disappointed that the democrats can't do better than Joe but you guys seem tickled pink that your going a get decrepit old sex offender, silver spooned , cheater , draft dodging , veteran hating, traitorous moron with tiny hands and bad hair.

I just glad your happy.
Thanks for reinforcing my post.

Appreciate it.

He took it like a true champion too. This man deserves to get back in the white house and we deserve to get our country back. I love the go home to Mommy comment. :D

A Democrat plant in the crowd.

Again if you're stupid enough to believe Biden got 81 million votes you're to stupid to get any correct spelling
Actually, by the time audits, recounts, and Republican voter fraud were accounted for, it was closer to 82 million. :)
All audits and recounts found more votes for Biden.

Forum List

Back