Trump increases lead among Republican women

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Trump increases lead among Republican women - CNN Video
I wonder if women vote for Trump because of his political agenda or just because they just like his personality? I'm starting to lose respect for Trump as he sounds way too populist and I can't remember any populist who became a good president. Anyway, I don't see any alternatives to him. All running candidates are arrogant and obnoxious who don't deserve to win. If a woman decides to vote for some candidate that means you shouldn't probably vote for him.

Trump increases lead among Republican women - CNN Video
I wonder if women vote for Trump because of his political agenda or just because they just like his personality? I'm starting to lose respect for Trump as he sounds way too populist and I can't remember any populist who became a good president. Anyway, I don't see any alternatives to him. All running candidates are arrogant and obnoxious who don't deserve to win. If a woman decides to vote for some candidate that means you shouldn't probably vote for him.
I fail to see your logic. Are you suggesting women are unable to chose well?

Another poll I heard about on TV news showed that, if the election were held today, Hillary would win against any of them.

Trump will drop out but as for the rest, I'll wait ...

images
thumbnail
images
thumbnail
images
thumbnail

Forum List

Back