Trump inauguration donor sentenced to 12 years for illegal contributions, obstruction

Another day, another case of demonizing, and criminalizing anything Trump....Boy, he really triggered you people didn't he?

He's a fucking criminal and a traitor. His circle is filled with the same. You encouraging said behavior makes you a fucking criminal and a traitor too. You can deal with the demonization you drooling vagina.
We'll be analyzing those ugly four years for a LONG time, and the Trumpsters will whine the whole way. Remember, they're the victimiest victimy victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.

Keep dehumanizing your enemies. That has to lead to good stuff eventually.

Many once the riots end. Or there is nothing left to burn.
I don't have any enemies. I don't view the world like you do. Thankfully.

Do you really think lying is a virtue for yourself?
You're free to point out lies. I keep saying that to you guys, with no response.

Your perceptions and thought processes are profoundly distorted by your ideology. That's not my problem.

Another day, another case of demonizing, and criminalizing anything Trump....Boy, he really triggered you people didn't he?

He's a fucking criminal and a traitor. His circle is filled with the same. You encouraging said behavior makes you a fucking criminal and a traitor too. You can deal with the demonization you drooling vagina.
We'll be analyzing those ugly four years for a LONG time, and the Trumpsters will whine the whole way. Remember, they're the victimiest victimy victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.

We can read your words and see your hate.
I believe that you believe that. There's nothing I can do.

You're right, there is nothing you can do, largely because your not intellectually apt enough to articulate much past servile pathetic attacks, shrouded in apathy....
Okay, you're just too smart for me. Stipulated.

By the way, your use of the term "intellectually apt" made no sense. But I get the point.

Sure there is. Some being such an asshole to people.

You're right, there is nothing you can do, largely because your not intellectually apt enough to articulate much past servile pathetic attacks, shrouded in apathy....

By the way, your use of the term "intellectually apt" made no sense. But I get the point.

Glad you get the point....Will that change the way in which you approach this site? Probably not...At least I am not holding my breath...

You know Mac, you're actually a pretty sharp guy, it's just too bad that you use that wit to castigate, mock, and troll instead of applying it to ideas that in a civil conversation could change a mind....Maybe some day you'll wake up.

Another day, another corrupt Trump crony heads to prison.

California venture capitalist Imaad Shah Zuberi was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Thursday for unregistered foreign lobbying, illegal campaign contributions and obstruction of justice.​
Details: The obstruction of justice charge against Zuberi stemmed from an investigation into a $900,000 contribution he made to former President Trump's inaugural committee. Zuberi was also ordered to pay a $1.75 million fine and $15.7 million in restitution.​
  • Prosecutors allege Zuberi solicited money from foreign nationals and governments that he then used to hire political operatives and to funnel donations..
    • Zuberi pleaded guilty to illegal lobbying, tax evasion and illegal campaign contributions in November 2019. He subsequently pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in June 2020.
“Zuberi turned acting as an unregistered foreign agent into a business enterprise,” Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Demers said in a statement. “He used foreign money to fund illegal campaign contributions that bought him political influence, and used that influence to lobby U.S. officials for policy changes on behalf of numerous foreign principals."​

ALLOWING THIS FRAUD WE DESERVE CREEPY JOE. So they call it justice when criminals as the hillary gang and a con-man but to stupid to con now run things.

Last edited:

Glad you get the point....Will that change the way in which you approach this site? Probably not...At least I am not holding my breath...

You know Mac, you're actually a pretty sharp guy, it's just too bad that you use that wit to castigate, mock, and troll instead of applying it to ideas that in a civil conversation could change a mind....Maybe some day you'll wake up.

'Civil conversation'. 'change a mind'. :auiqs.jpg: Good one.

One can only shake one's head.

And so much of it in one way or the other has to do with campaigning, doesn't it? Didn't T**** always say that winning is the most important thing? We should have listened.

No one demonstrates the truth of the old axiom: "When someone tells you who they are - BELIEVE them" ... Better than T****

The fact that the dude broke the law really doesn't matter, does it.

Don't get me wrong, If the guy broke the law, he should face the consquences...But the reality of the matter is that his actions aren't limited to just the Trump administration. This guy has a long record of working in the political system, including Democrats as well as Republicans...

And there's the problem...What are we all doing here? Wasting time?

San Gabriel Valley businessman Imaad Zuberi, who once donated millions of dollars to both Democrats and Republicans for their campaigns, was sentenced to 12 years in prison on charges of funneling foreign money to US political campaigns, tax evasion and failing to register as a foreign agent. According to reports, he pleaded guilty on Friday, February 19, in Los Angeles. Zuberi has come under scrutiny for making big donations to the inaugural committee of both Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

US District Judge Virginia Phillips, who imposed his sentence, said, “All of these are serious offenses.” Zuberi has reportedly been filed with $1.7 million and ordered to pay $15.7 million to the government in restitution for “unpaid taxes, interest and penalties.”

Tell the truth. He was a bipartisan crook.

Show me where he gave 900 grand to Obama and that it was foreign money. I promise you he did not and it WAS not. Criminals always hedge their bets to one extent or another. Trump demonstrated this technique masterfully when he was giving to both sides, so that no matter who won - He'd be able to call in a favor.

Last edited:

They're either stupid on purpose, or they believe everyone else must suffer from amnesia.

And there's the problem...What are we all doing here? Wasting time?

Sure. Works for me. :dunno:

Projection. Cancel culture and the "woke" are the cult. The media makes stuff up just for you. The cult crap comes from them.

I said I'd slap the next person who used the bogus term "cancel culture" into next week .. Step forward for yours.

tenor.gif

They're either stupid on purpose, or they believe everyone else must suffer from amnesia.

Is this introspection, or something else...Jesus, look in a mirror Tommy.

Is this introspection, or something else...Jesus, look in a mirror Tommy.

Who's Tommy?

Forum List

Back