Trump inauguration donor sentenced to 12 years for illegal contributions, obstruction

Another day, another case of demonizing, and criminalizing anything Trump....Boy, he really triggered you people didn't he?

He's a fucking criminal and a traitor. His circle is filled with the same. You encouraging said behavior makes you a fucking criminal and a traitor too. You can deal with the demonization you drooling vagina.
We'll be analyzing those ugly four years for a LONG time, and the Trumpsters will whine the whole way. Remember, they're the victimiest victimy victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.
Victimhood is the bread and butter of identity politics. It is going to be a real shame when it backfires on you.
Indeed it is, and it's one of the several destructive elements of Identity Politics.

It's amazing how the two ends of the spectrum can be so damn similar in their behaviors.

Riots prove that.

Another day, another case of demonizing, and criminalizing anything Trump....Boy, he really triggered you people didn't he?

He's a fucking criminal and a traitor. His circle is filled with the same. You encouraging said behavior makes you a fucking criminal and a traitor too. You can deal with the demonization you drooling vagina.
And so much of it in one way or the other has to do with campaigning, doesn't it? Didn't T**** always say that winning is the most important thing? We should have listened.

Well, I too wished we would have. We didn't. We are morons.

Another day, another corrupt Trump crony heads to prison.

California venture capitalist Imaad Shah Zuberi was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Thursday for unregistered foreign lobbying, illegal campaign contributions and obstruction of justice.​
Details: The obstruction of justice charge against Zuberi stemmed from an investigation into a $900,000 contribution he made to former President Trump's inaugural committee. Zuberi was also ordered to pay a $1.75 million fine and $15.7 million in restitution.​
  • Prosecutors allege Zuberi solicited money from foreign nationals and governments that he then used to hire political operatives and to funnel donations..
    • Zuberi pleaded guilty to illegal lobbying, tax evasion and illegal campaign contributions in November 2019. He subsequently pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in June 2020.
“Zuberi turned acting as an unregistered foreign agent into a business enterprise,” Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Demers said in a statement. “He used foreign money to fund illegal campaign contributions that bought him political influence, and used that influence to lobby U.S. officials for policy changes on behalf of numerous foreign principals."​

maybe he will serve his time alongside Hunter Biden

We'll be analyzing those ugly four years for a LONG time, and the Trumpsters will whine the whole way. Remember, they're the victimiest victimy victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.
Victimhood is the bread and butter of identity politics. It is going to be a real shame when it backfires on you.
liberals are so desperate, next thing they will say God is a racist for flooding new orleans

LOL....Yes, yes, everyone's a "traitor"! Everyone's a "criminal"! I rest my case with your totally unhinged, triggered response here....

And so much of it in one way or the other has to do with campaigning, doesn't it? Didn't T**** always say that winning is the most important thing? We should have listened.

Well, obviously y'all did, and in this last election you pulled out all the stops to win at any cost, including cheating right out in the open, then thinking that all you had to do was mock, and demonize the opponents to shut them up...

It's a real travesty I tell ya...

Keep dehumanizing your enemies. That has to lead to good stuff eventually.

Many once the riots end. Or there is nothing left to burn.

Dude criminalized himself, we had nothing to do with it.

liberals are so desperate, next thing they will say God is a racist for flooding new orleans

They don't believe in God. Progressive Fascism is their Secular Religion

tRumplings are so desperate, they will say things like that^

Dude criminalized himself, we had nothing to do with it.

HA! good one....If that were true, then you'd be looking at the current administration with the same vigor....Funny how all of the sudden the "important questions" from the "MSM" seem to have more to do with what color AF1 is, or what flavor ice cream Biden likes...

Nah, you triggered idiots threw what ever you could at Trump, even if you had to make it up....Shameful really.

I don't have any enemies. I don't view the world like you do. Thankfully.

We can read your words and see your hate.

I believe that you believe that. There's nothing I can do.

Do you really think lying is a virtue for yourself?

I believe that you believe that. There's nothing I can do.

You're right, there is nothing you can do, largely because your not intellectually apt enough to articulate much past servile pathetic attacks, shrouded in apathy....

Forum List

Back